Aventura Boutique Hostel Reviews

12 Visegradi Street, 1st floor, XIII.district, Budapest, Hungary

Lovely place; the space of the rooms was great. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. One improvement would be more toilets. I'd recommend to friends though for sure .

I enjoyed very much staying in this hostel. 5 minutes walk from the Metro. The stuff was very very friendly. I was coming from Italy and Croatia and had no warm jacket with me. And it was very cold in Budapest, so one of the stuff gave me is jacket for the 2 days I stayed there. That was very very nice of him! Thank you sooooo much, I hope you will read this. You are truely a sweetheart!!! I think his name is Adam, but I am not sure. Also the other ones were very nice!! Thanks!

Funky hostel. Loved the layout. One toilet for the whole hostel is not the greatest. Staff were really friendly and helpful

The staff was soo excellent here. They were able to accommodate me with a last minute booking and were so kind to me. I stayed in the Africa room, which was quite spacious and had nice large trunks for locking your belongings. Lots of power outlets too. The guests there eye very welcoming, as well, and I made great friends I'll never forget! Great place :)

• 1st Aug 2015

I liked the atmosphere here lot - depends what you're looking for, of course, but it was friendly in a quiet way, great for travellers rather than partiers. Common areas are a little cramped but the dorm was fine. I suggest the floors need a good wash, however.

Really nice hostel that's got a great location near the centre (only a 4 min walk to the metro and tram). The staff were great at giving advice on where to go and what to avoid. Stayed in the Africa room which had massive trunks to put all your stuff in (stayed safe). Everything was really clean, and you were free to use the kitchen. Just a really welcoming hostel. Would recommend to anyone staying in Budapest.

This place is one of the best places I've been. Everyone is friendly and the vibe is unbeatable. Recommend!

• 25th Jun 2015