Aventura Boutique Hostel Reviews

12 Visegradi Street, 1st floor, XIII.district, Budapest, Hungary

Lovely place; the space of the rooms was great. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. One improvement would be more toilets. I'd recommend to friends though for sure .

I enjoyed very much staying in this hostel. 5 minutes walk from the Metro. The stuff was very very friendly. I was coming from Italy and Croatia and had no warm jacket with me. And it was very cold in Budapest, so one of the stuff gave me is jacket for the 2 days I stayed there. That was very very nice of him! Thank you sooooo much, I hope you will read this. You are truely a sweetheart!!! I think his name is Adam, but I am not sure. Also the other ones were very nice!! Thanks!

Funky hostel. Loved the layout. One toilet for the whole hostel is not the greatest. Staff were really friendly and helpful