Aventura Boutique Hostel

Fabulous 509 Total Reviews
Fabulous 509 Total Reviews

14th Feb 2017

Aventura was lovely! The staff was friendly and helpful, the space was clean and comfy! I really enjoyed my stay.

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
6th Feb 2017

This hostel is really good all the rooms have their own character especialy africa room is great :) we loved staying there yes its a little bit far from downtown but its not a problem because you can walk there its not that far. The stuff was amazing everyone was smiling and kind to us. The one thing is hostel is too small there isnt any other room to chill or smt but if you dont want to spend too much time in the hostel that wont be a problem for you

1st Feb 2017

Aventura Hostel is extremely inviting and homey. The kitchen/loft is a great place to hang out and make friends. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Also, the thematically designed rooms provide a nice touch. This is perhaps the best experience I've had at a hostel because of the warm and cozy environment.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
30th Jan 2017

Had such a great time here, the place felt like home. Can't thank the staff enough, Maria and Sam were more than I could have hoped for, and took the time to help me out with any questions I had, as well as showing me their favourite places too. Would recommend this for anyone who wants a more chilled out and cosy time in Budapest. Thanks for having me, guys!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
29th Jan 2017

Very nice hostel. I stayed in the Africa room for 4 nights and I was very happy with my stay. The location is perfect. Buses, trams and trains are all available around the corner fromt the hostel. Overall, I was very satisfied with my stay and I recommend the hostel for anyone who wants a nice place to stay in beautiful Budapest!

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Sep 2016

The hostel has been decorated tastefully and uniquely, we were in the space room and thought it was so cool! We've been backpacking and staying in the usual dorm hostels where everything's just white and plain so this was a lovely, homey change. The guest kitchen is also cosy and clean with plenty of facilities and equipment. Everywhere was super clean and worked, you would often see the staff cleaning. It is very quiet though, if you're wanting a social area no one really talks!

8th Sep 2016

It's a very nice hostel. The owner is supremely nice and has created a warm, friendly atmosphere. It's an intimate place, so feels quite cosy. I only marked down the facilities because it would be useful if there was another toilet for men and possibly for women as the bathroom is quite small to share with everyone. But it's the nature of these old buildings that it's difficult to change the structure easily without huge cost.

4th Sep 2016

Overall awesome place! It was a bit hot as mentioned in other reviews but was nice enough at night with the windows open. Perfect for bringing people together, I met quite a few people staying there. The room designs were pretty cool, I like the concept theme. Stayed in the Africa room for 3 nights, really spacious room and lockers underneath the beds. My laundry was done by one of the staff too, thank you! I think it was only 1500 HUF