Aventura Boutique Hostel Reviews

12 Visegradi Street, 1st floor, XIII.district, Budapest, Hungary

Good location with friendly staff. The rooms are well decorated and comfortable.

We had a lovely stay at Adventura! We stayed in the Africa room in the lofts and it was awesome, my only fault isi hit my he'd on the roof a few times haha The kitchen and bathrooms were clean and the staff were super nice and friendly. We loved how demetri drew on our map with the fun circle and all the cool places to go! A real warmly place I would recommend to anyone :) Cheers guys!

We stayed in the Retro apartment which is in central, not in the normal hostel location. It was perfect - the location couldn't have been better - right in central while still feeling like a quiet street. The apartment was great and had everything we needed. The design of the apartment is very cool (definitely retro!) and we were sad to leave.

Amazing hostel quite near the city centre of Budapest and a couple of minutes off from the railway station of Nyugati. Stayed there for one night but wished I could have stayed longer! The premises are maybe smaller in comparison to other hostels I have been but it offers all you need. Also, a really nice and familiar atmosphere. Rooms are originally and thematically decorated, staff is helpful and with interesting tips about the city. I would definitely come back!

Stayed in art apartment, excellent value for money, very spacious for two people, good location near main train/metro station, walking distance from a lot of sights, would definitely recommend

• 7th Mar 2014

We had a really great time at Aventura Boutique Hostel. We stayed at one of their apartments which is separated from the hostel itself. Agnes, the owner was extremely charming and helpful. We loved the place and if we do go back to Budapest one day, we’ll definitely stay there again.

Highly recommended hostel. Every room has a theme. Huge lockers. Great staff.

I. Loved. This. Hostel. The staff is extremely helpful, the rooms are big and they give you huge lockers under your bed. This was the perfect place to stay for the alternative traveler looking for a unique and interesting stay in Budapest. There is a kitchen to cook in, the staff can help you to book/find tours and the hostel is spotless. Honestly I would love to go back any time!

Considering we stayed 8 bed room (Africa) it was very conformable since there are normal bed instead of the typical bunk beds. Also the design of the room creates a good atmosphere. The whole staff was very friendly and helpful with everything we needed. The hostel is cosy making it easy to meet the other travelers. Overall we had a really good time spending the new years eve in Avantura. Definitely recommended.