Aventura Boutique Hostel Reviews

12 Visegradi Street, 1st floor, XIII.district, Budapest, Hungary

The hostel was great. The atmosphere is really welcoming and friendly. The staff are kind and helpful. The rooms are quite big, bright, comfortable and well decorated. Clean kitchen and bathrooms. The location is good and the area where the hostel is located is really cool, near to the metro and train station, and full of beautiful buildings! Really close to the river and with a wide offer of restaurants, bars, supermarket, etc. You won't regret, is a very nice and convenient hostel.

A great hostel with friendly staff! I stayed in the Africa room, and I loved the atmosphere there. The shared facilities are kept extremely clean and the kitchen has everything you could want. The only drawback is that it's a little way out of the centre, but there's a metro stop nearby.

Very good location, friendly staff. Your bed is done when you arrive. Safe with enough space to place to lock your luggage. The only minus is the poor ventilation in the kitchen so it smells everywhere to food.

They have themed rooms which is really cool. The staff is really helpful and nice, I felt like I was visiting some friends in Budapest.

This was an amazing hostel to stay at. I would absolutely recommend it to people and am looking forward to staying here again when I go back to Budapest.

Strongly recommend this hostel. We really like the design of these hostle, every type of rooms have their own style, we lived in the African one and it was really great. The location is also good. This hostel is just 5 mins from the west railway station ,where u can also get lots of shops and restaurants. the staff are also very nice and helpful!

All of the staff are like your friends and they are indeed as young as you. Give many thoughful advice and save your money. All of my roommates are super friendly including the new commers! I stayed in the Space Room whose decoration is very cool.

Good location with friendly staff. The rooms are well decorated and comfortable.

We had a lovely stay at Adventura! We stayed in the Africa room in the lofts and it was awesome, my only fault isi hit my he'd on the roof a few times haha The kitchen and bathrooms were clean and the staff were super nice and friendly. We loved how demetri drew on our map with the fun circle and all the cool places to go! A real warmly place I would recommend to anyone :) Cheers guys!

We stayed in the Retro apartment which is in central, not in the normal hostel location. It was perfect - the location couldn't have been better - right in central while still feeling like a quiet street. The apartment was great and had everything we needed. The design of the apartment is very cool (definitely retro!) and we were sad to leave.

Wonderful, superb, we really enjoyed our stay there, thank you Esther.

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Czech Republic

Amazing hostel quite near the city centre of Budapest and a couple of minutes off from the railway station of Nyugati. Stayed there for one night but wished I could have stayed longer! The premises are maybe smaller in comparison to other hostels I have been but it offers all you need. Also, a really nice and familiar atmosphere. Rooms are originally and thematically decorated, staff is helpful and with interesting tips about the city. I would definitely come back!

Stayed in art apartment, excellent value for money, very spacious for two people, good location near main train/metro station, walking distance from a lot of sights, would definitely recommend

• 7th Mar 2014

We had a really great time at Aventura Boutique Hostel. We stayed at one of their apartments which is separated from the hostel itself. Agnes, the owner was extremely charming and helpful. We loved the place and if we do go back to Budapest one day, we’ll definitely stay there again.

Highly recommended hostel. Every room has a theme. Huge lockers. Great staff.

I. Loved. This. Hostel. The staff is extremely helpful, the rooms are big and they give you huge lockers under your bed. This was the perfect place to stay for the alternative traveler looking for a unique and interesting stay in Budapest. There is a kitchen to cook in, the staff can help you to book/find tours and the hostel is spotless. Honestly I would love to go back any time!

Considering we stayed 8 bed room (Africa) it was very conformable since there are normal bed instead of the typical bunk beds. Also the design of the room creates a good atmosphere. The whole staff was very friendly and helpful with everything we needed. The hostel is cosy making it easy to meet the other travelers. Overall we had a really good time spending the new years eve in Avantura. Definitely recommended.

The hostel is great and the decoration is unique. The location is also good and the staff is really helpful and and friendly. One of the few hostel that still offers a kitchen and no bunk beds. The rooms have plenty of space and the lockers are pretty big. I would definitely stay again at Aventura Boutique.

• 30th Sep 2013
  • Colombia

Really enjoyed my stay at Aventura. The location is good, the staff is very friendly, an it's nice to be in a dorm room without bunk beds. Would definitely stay there again. And if you go, try out The Donut Library a few blocks away. Delish!

almost perfect, breakfast can be more abundant!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7