Aventura Boutique Hostel Reviews

12 Visegradi Street, 1st floor, XIII.district, Budapest, Hungary

This place is one of the best places I've been. Everyone is friendly and the vibe is unbeatable. Recommend!

• 25th Jun 2015

Adam was very helpful to me when I was there and he walked the extra mile to provide me a charger for my phone even though I was there for less than 7 hours.

By the time I went there, there is no hot water in the shower room. Besides this, everything is perfect!!!!

Loved this hostel! Friendly staff, clean beds, awesome design and clean toilets as well.

It is a good places to stay. The staff is friendly and u are near by the majority of activiities Budapest offers.

Loved the themed rooms. I stayed in the India room on the loft. I was backpacking so I needed some clothes washed, they did it for 5 euros and they folded them! The hostel is near the metro stop and the west end mall. Would stay again.

Totally satisfied by my stay there. The staff were all really friendly and the space was very comfortable. They let me sleep until the afternoon as I was in town just for a party, so they have a great and fair attitude. Will definitely stay again!

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Czech Republic

The themed rooms were cool, the staff were great... Only thing was it was it was a bit, just a tad bit, far .

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Palau

Good little hostel close to a major subway station. Within extended walking distance of main restaurants and nightlife.

Really small place, few bathrooms and bad flexibility but well located.

Aventura Hostel was a great stay. Nice and quiet, clean, peaceful, friendly, attentive and helpful staff and a cool vibe! Enjoyed the stay and the quirky place. Close to the railway / metro station as well which was very handy.

Great in every aspect. Space room had plenty of room, big lockers. Clean facilities, full kitchen. Thumbs up!

This hostel is located in good position with easy access to both sides of the river. The hostel is quirky and our room (Africa room) was spacious. We stayed on the top messanie which could be an issue if you are tall as the ceiling is quite low but was fine for me being 5ft! The hostel has a good kitchen which is a good space for socialising. The only downfall is the shower situation. There are two showers in one room and you are asked not to lock the door whilst inside so others can also use it

We really enjoyed our stay at the Aventura Hostel! It was cosy and homely. Furthermore the rooms were very stylish!

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

This is a nice hostel - we stayed for 2 nights. Staff are really friendly and helpful. Small in size so easy to meet with people and socialise in the kitchen area. Rooms are fun themed and clean, the space room was ensuite. Good location, 10mins walk to Pest centre and Margaret Island. Curtains aren't great in the room so maybe bring an eyemask if light bothers you.

The hostel was great. The atmosphere is really welcoming and friendly. The staff are kind and helpful. The rooms are quite big, bright, comfortable and well decorated. Clean kitchen and bathrooms. The location is good and the area where the hostel is located is really cool, near to the metro and train station, and full of beautiful buildings! Really close to the river and with a wide offer of restaurants, bars, supermarket, etc. You won't regret, is a very nice and convenient hostel.

A great hostel with friendly staff! I stayed in the Africa room, and I loved the atmosphere there. The shared facilities are kept extremely clean and the kitchen has everything you could want. The only drawback is that it's a little way out of the centre, but there's a metro stop nearby.

The interior design was awesome! I slept once in the safari room and another time in the India room. There is space in the dorms, cool facilities and very helpful and competent staff. I enjoyed my stay!

Very good location, friendly staff. Your bed is done when you arrive. Safe with enough space to place to lock your luggage. The only minus is the poor ventilation in the kitchen so it smells everywhere to food.

They have themed rooms which is really cool. The staff is really helpful and nice, I felt like I was visiting some friends in Budapest.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7