Aventura Boutique Hostel Reviews

12 Visegradi Street, 1st floor, XIII.district, Budapest, Hungary

Good location with friendly staff. The rooms are well decorated and comfortable.

We had a lovely stay at Adventura! We stayed in the Africa room in the lofts and it was awesome, my only fault isi hit my he'd on the roof a few times haha The kitchen and bathrooms were clean and the staff were super nice and friendly. We loved how demetri drew on our map with the fun circle and all the cool places to go! A real warmly place I would recommend to anyone :) Cheers guys!

We stayed in the Retro apartment which is in central, not in the normal hostel location. It was perfect - the location couldn't have been better - right in central while still feeling like a quiet street. The apartment was great and had everything we needed. The design of the apartment is very cool (definitely retro!) and we were sad to leave.

Amazing hostel quite near the city centre of Budapest and a couple of minutes off from the railway station of Nyugati. Stayed there for one night but wished I could have stayed longer! The premises are maybe smaller in comparison to other hostels I have been but it offers all you need. Also, a really nice and familiar atmosphere. Rooms are originally and thematically decorated, staff is helpful and with interesting tips about the city. I would definitely come back!

Stayed in art apartment, excellent value for money, very spacious for two people, good location near main train/metro station, walking distance from a lot of sights, would definitely recommend

• 7th Mar 2014

We had a really great time at Aventura Boutique Hostel. We stayed at one of their apartments which is separated from the hostel itself. Agnes, the owner was extremely charming and helpful. We loved the place and if we do go back to Budapest one day, we’ll definitely stay there again.

Highly recommended hostel. Every room has a theme. Huge lockers. Great staff.

I. Loved. This. Hostel. The staff is extremely helpful, the rooms are big and they give you huge lockers under your bed. This was the perfect place to stay for the alternative traveler looking for a unique and interesting stay in Budapest. There is a kitchen to cook in, the staff can help you to book/find tours and the hostel is spotless. Honestly I would love to go back any time!

Considering we stayed 8 bed room (Africa) it was very conformable since there are normal bed instead of the typical bunk beds. Also the design of the room creates a good atmosphere. The whole staff was very friendly and helpful with everything we needed. The hostel is cosy making it easy to meet the other travelers. Overall we had a really good time spending the new years eve in Avantura. Definitely recommended.

The hostel is great and the decoration is unique. The location is also good and the staff is really helpful and and friendly. One of the few hostel that still offers a kitchen and no bunk beds. The rooms have plenty of space and the lockers are pretty big. I would definitely stay again at Aventura Boutique.

• 30th Sep 2013
  • Colombia

Really enjoyed my stay at Aventura. The location is good, the staff is very friendly, an it's nice to be in a dorm room without bunk beds. Would definitely stay there again. And if you go, try out The Donut Library a few blocks away. Delish!

almost perfect, breakfast can be more abundant!

We had a private appartment 100m away from the Hostel main location and it was fantastic. Very spacious, clean and modern...even decoration was cool. The staff is nice, the location is good too. When we got there it was a lil messy at the reception.

Beautiful hostel with good, spacious lockers and all the amenities you would need. Really great staff and a nice vibe. Great place to actually rest in between your Budapest adventures. Would go back in a heartbeat!

Really good place to stay in Budapest. Great staff good location.

• 13th Aug 2013
  • Lithuania

Really cool hostel, the rooms are different themes and are spacious. Friendly atmosphere, it's easy to get to know the others guests. Really easy to walk to the bars/clubs down one of the main roads. The staff are so helpful, Sophie was brilliant! Overall really good stay in a quality hostel so thanks ! :)

• 24th Jul 2013

Your own apartment. Ideal for couples who want to relax. Not a place to meet people, but a place to do your own thing. Excellent value for money, great location and cleanliness.

This was a wonderful hostel. I wish I could have stayed here longer. I booked a double and thought it was going to be just a small room with a bed but I ended up having a four room, very clean apartment all to myself. The best thing about this hostel is the staff who are very willing to help you and are proficient in many languages.

really nice staff, spacious rooms and good location

It is a really nice appartment, the only thing that i missed was the airconditioning.

• 4th Aug 2012