Aventura Boutique Hostel Reviews

12 Visegradi Street, 1st floor, XIII.district, Budapest, Hungary

Really small place, few bathrooms and bad flexibility but well located.

Aventura Hostel was a great stay. Nice and quiet, clean, peaceful, friendly, attentive and helpful staff and a cool vibe! Enjoyed the stay and the quirky place. Close to the railway / metro station as well which was very handy.

Great in every aspect. Space room had plenty of room, big lockers. Clean facilities, full kitchen. Thumbs up!

This hostel is located in good position with easy access to both sides of the river. The hostel is quirky and our room (Africa room) was spacious. We stayed on the top messanie which could be an issue if you are tall as the ceiling is quite low but was fine for me being 5ft! The hostel has a good kitchen which is a good space for socialising. The only downfall is the shower situation. There are two showers in one room and you are asked not to lock the door whilst inside so others can also use it

We really enjoyed our stay at the Aventura Hostel! It was cosy and homely. Furthermore the rooms were very stylish!

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

This is a nice hostel - we stayed for 2 nights. Staff are really friendly and helpful. Small in size so easy to meet with people and socialise in the kitchen area. Rooms are fun themed and clean, the space room was ensuite. Good location, 10mins walk to Pest centre and Margaret Island. Curtains aren't great in the room so maybe bring an eyemask if light bothers you.

The hostel was great. The atmosphere is really welcoming and friendly. The staff are kind and helpful. The rooms are quite big, bright, comfortable and well decorated. Clean kitchen and bathrooms. The location is good and the area where the hostel is located is really cool, near to the metro and train station, and full of beautiful buildings! Really close to the river and with a wide offer of restaurants, bars, supermarket, etc. You won't regret, is a very nice and convenient hostel.

A great hostel with friendly staff! I stayed in the Africa room, and I loved the atmosphere there. The shared facilities are kept extremely clean and the kitchen has everything you could want. The only drawback is that it's a little way out of the centre, but there's a metro stop nearby.

Very good location, friendly staff. Your bed is done when you arrive. Safe with enough space to place to lock your luggage. The only minus is the poor ventilation in the kitchen so it smells everywhere to food.

They have themed rooms which is really cool. The staff is really helpful and nice, I felt like I was visiting some friends in Budapest.

This was an amazing hostel to stay at. I would absolutely recommend it to people and am looking forward to staying here again when I go back to Budapest.

Strongly recommend this hostel. We really like the design of these hostle, every type of rooms have their own style, we lived in the African one and it was really great. The location is also good. This hostel is just 5 mins from the west railway station ,where u can also get lots of shops and restaurants. the staff are also very nice and helpful!

All of the staff are like your friends and they are indeed as young as you. Give many thoughful advice and save your money. All of my roommates are super friendly including the new commers! I stayed in the Space Room whose decoration is very cool.

Good location with friendly staff. The rooms are well decorated and comfortable.

We had a lovely stay at Adventura! We stayed in the Africa room in the lofts and it was awesome, my only fault isi hit my he'd on the roof a few times haha The kitchen and bathrooms were clean and the staff were super nice and friendly. We loved how demetri drew on our map with the fun circle and all the cool places to go! A real warmly place I would recommend to anyone :) Cheers guys!

We stayed in the Retro apartment which is in central, not in the normal hostel location. It was perfect - the location couldn't have been better - right in central while still feeling like a quiet street. The apartment was great and had everything we needed. The design of the apartment is very cool (definitely retro!) and we were sad to leave.

Wonderful, superb, we really enjoyed our stay there, thank you Esther.

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Czech Republic

Amazing hostel quite near the city centre of Budapest and a couple of minutes off from the railway station of Nyugati. Stayed there for one night but wished I could have stayed longer! The premises are maybe smaller in comparison to other hostels I have been but it offers all you need. Also, a really nice and familiar atmosphere. Rooms are originally and thematically decorated, staff is helpful and with interesting tips about the city. I would definitely come back!

Stayed in art apartment, excellent value for money, very spacious for two people, good location near main train/metro station, walking distance from a lot of sights, would definitely recommend

• 7th Mar 2014

We had a really great time at Aventura Boutique Hostel. We stayed at one of their apartments which is separated from the hostel itself. Agnes, the owner was extremely charming and helpful. We loved the place and if we do go back to Budapest one day, we’ll definitely stay there again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7