Aventura Boutique Hostel Reviews

12 Visegradi Street, 1st floor, XIII.district, Budapest, Hungary

Lovely place; the space of the rooms was great. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. One improvement would be more toilets. I'd recommend to friends though for sure .

I enjoyed very much staying in this hostel. 5 minutes walk from the Metro. The stuff was very very friendly. I was coming from Italy and Croatia and had no warm jacket with me. And it was very cold in Budapest, so one of the stuff gave me is jacket for the 2 days I stayed there. That was very very nice of him! Thank you sooooo much, I hope you will read this. You are truely a sweetheart!!! I think his name is Adam, but I am not sure. Also the other ones were very nice!! Thanks!

Funky hostel. Loved the layout. One toilet for the whole hostel is not the greatest. Staff were really friendly and helpful

The staff was soo excellent here. They were able to accommodate me with a last minute booking and were so kind to me. I stayed in the Africa room, which was quite spacious and had nice large trunks for locking your belongings. Lots of power outlets too. The guests there eye very welcoming, as well, and I made great friends I'll never forget! Great place :)

• 1st Aug 2015

I liked the atmosphere here lot - depends what you're looking for, of course, but it was friendly in a quiet way, great for travellers rather than partiers. Common areas are a little cramped but the dorm was fine. I suggest the floors need a good wash, however.

Really nice hostel that's got a great location near the centre (only a 4 min walk to the metro and tram). The staff were great at giving advice on where to go and what to avoid. Stayed in the Africa room which had massive trunks to put all your stuff in (stayed safe). Everything was really clean, and you were free to use the kitchen. Just a really welcoming hostel. Would recommend to anyone staying in Budapest.

This place is one of the best places I've been. Everyone is friendly and the vibe is unbeatable. Recommend!

• 25th Jun 2015

Adam was very helpful to me when I was there and he walked the extra mile to provide me a charger for my phone even though I was there for less than 7 hours.

By the time I went there, there is no hot water in the shower room. Besides this, everything is perfect!!!!

Loved this hostel! Friendly staff, clean beds, awesome design and clean toilets as well.

It is a good places to stay. The staff is friendly and u are near by the majority of activiities Budapest offers.

Loved the themed rooms. I stayed in the India room on the loft. I was backpacking so I needed some clothes washed, they did it for 5 euros and they folded them! The hostel is near the metro stop and the west end mall. Would stay again.

Totally satisfied by my stay there. The staff were all really friendly and the space was very comfortable. They let me sleep until the afternoon as I was in town just for a party, so they have a great and fair attitude. Will definitely stay again!

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Czech Republic

The themed rooms were cool, the staff were great... Only thing was it was it was a bit, just a tad bit, far .

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Palau

Good little hostel close to a major subway station. Within extended walking distance of main restaurants and nightlife.

Really small place, few bathrooms and bad flexibility but well located.

Aventura Hostel was a great stay. Nice and quiet, clean, peaceful, friendly, attentive and helpful staff and a cool vibe! Enjoyed the stay and the quirky place. Close to the railway / metro station as well which was very handy.

Great in every aspect. Space room had plenty of room, big lockers. Clean facilities, full kitchen. Thumbs up!

This hostel is located in good position with easy access to both sides of the river. The hostel is quirky and our room (Africa room) was spacious. We stayed on the top messanie which could be an issue if you are tall as the ceiling is quite low but was fine for me being 5ft! The hostel has a good kitchen which is a good space for socialising. The only downfall is the shower situation. There are two showers in one room and you are asked not to lock the door whilst inside so others can also use it

We really enjoyed our stay at the Aventura Hostel! It was cosy and homely. Furthermore the rooms were very stylish!

• 25th Jul 2014