Aventura Boutique Hostel

Superb 515 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 515 Total Reviews

3rd Mar 2017

Staff was excellent and got to go caving while I was there! Highly recommend it. Also check out the baths :-) The hostel can set up everything for you with both of these activities. I stayed in the India room in the loft and had my own personal little corner. Best set up of sleeping arrangement in a hostel I have been to! Only have one bathroom for each sex, but this wasn't an issue since it wasn't full

• Romania, Couple, 25-30
24th Feb 2017

Awesome apartment!

14th Feb 2017

Aventura was lovely! The staff was friendly and helpful, the space was clean and comfy! I really enjoyed my stay.

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
6th Feb 2017

This hostel is really good all the rooms have their own character especialy africa room is great :) we loved staying there yes its a little bit far from downtown but its not a problem because you can walk there its not that far. The stuff was amazing everyone was smiling and kind to us. The one thing is hostel is too small there isnt any other room to chill or smt but if you dont want to spend too much time in the hostel that wont be a problem for you

1st Feb 2017

Aventura Hostel is extremely inviting and homey. The kitchen/loft is a great place to hang out and make friends. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Also, the thematically designed rooms provide a nice touch. This is perhaps the best experience I've had at a hostel because of the warm and cozy environment.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
30th Jan 2017

Had such a great time here, the place felt like home. Can't thank the staff enough, Maria and Sam were more than I could have hoped for, and took the time to help me out with any questions I had, as well as showing me their favourite places too. Would recommend this for anyone who wants a more chilled out and cosy time in Budapest. Thanks for having me, guys!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
29th Jan 2017

Very nice hostel. I stayed in the Africa room for 4 nights and I was very happy with my stay. The location is perfect. Buses, trams and trains are all available around the corner fromt the hostel. Overall, I was very satisfied with my stay and I recommend the hostel for anyone who wants a nice place to stay in beautiful Budapest!