Aventura Boutique Hostel

Fabulous 552 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Aug 2017
8.0

Great hostel. Not an amazing atmosphere but perfect for a place just to sleep at night. Clean and well priced so I would definitely stay again

• China, Female, 25-30
13th Aug 2017
4.3

This hostel is small but clean. Even the rooms are not like the photos, i don't really blame the hostel for it. Howerver, the stuff is not helpful at all. I really needed their help but they were relactutant to help and asked me to check info by myself with the their computer (btw , the computer was super slow and i eventually used my phone). This happened me three times. Each time i didn't get the info or i have to insisted that they gave me the correct info.

10th Aug 2017

superb service :)-

• twhytcross7374
  • New Zealand, Female, 25-30
1st Aug 2017

Such a lovely hostel to stay at, each room has its own character, I stayed in both the India room as well as the Africa room. The staff here were outstanding! and it was easy to make friends, more so then any other accomodation i've stayed at. I did struggle with the heat during the day, as Budapest was right in the middle of a heatwave and the building is not fit with AC, but other then that it was very cozy and I will stay here again whenever im next in Budapest 😊

27th Jul 2017

Great spot in Budapest

• Australia, Female, 18-24
24th Jul 2017

Such an amazing hostel! One of the best I've stayed in by far! It's really clean! The rooms are really large, I stayed in an 8 bed dorm but I still had my own personal space which was refreshing! Not the place to stay if you want to party all night but if you need to catch up on a few nights sleep highly recommend!

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
22nd Jul 2017
8.0

Great location and comfy enough beds but it's a bit more expensive than other hostels in Budapest but I can't particularly see why. 1 room with 2 showers and a toilet for the whole hostel (which can be occupied by just one person if they lock the door) doesn't really seem enough - I had a pleasant enough stay though.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
17th Jul 2017

Lovely staff, good location. Helpful tips for where to eat and what to see!

15th Jul 2017

One of the best hostels I've stayed in!I stayed in the space room and it was a great experience. Staff was friendly and helpful by giving tips for the city. Staff is not 24 hours though, so keep that in mind. Rooms and bathrooms were cleaned routinely. Beds were very comfy, and lockers were huge. Not a big hostel, so it does not feel cramped ever. Free coffee and tea and fridge access. Also the location is perfect. The only criticism I have is that they do not accept card, so bring cash.

• USA, Male, 25-30
15th Jul 2017

This place was AMAZING! The staff was really helpful.