Avenue Hostel Reviews

Oktogon tér 4., Budapest, Hungary

They have perfected the way to have people enjoy the hostel. No complaints at all.

Great facilities, location, and atmosphere. Very friendly staff. Wifi was very spotty but I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Great everything, friendly staff, forgot a bag of clothes and they worked with me to get it back!

• 16th Apr 2015

I had a nice stay these past few days over there. Thank you ((:

Confidently located at Octogon along Metro Line 1 and just one stop away from Vorosmarty, an excellent start point for Free Walking Tours/pedestrian streets/Danube River/Chain Bridge etc. The Hostel has curtain for individual beds which is a good shield against any lights in the evening. Slept well here,

I had a great experience! the staffs were really nice and friendly, the bed was comfortable enough, plenty of outlets in the room, and great location! I would definitely stay here again if I am in Budapest again.

A hostel that feels like home with the common areas where people can mingle! Friendly staff that are there to assist you with any questions regarding the city. Loved the concept of having curtains around the beds! Great value for money!

I really liked the set up of the hostel, it felt more like I was living there than I was staying there. Lot's of free services and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The set up of the hostel makes it conducive to social interactions and it's very easy to make new friends, but there's a pretty strict after 10pm quiet policy, which is nice for sleeping but annoying if you want to hang out after 10pm. But overall probably the best hostel I've ever stayed at, would highly recommend.

An excellent modern hostel right in the heart of the city. Really enjoyed my stay especially the awesome free breakfast :) Thanks guys!

Best breakfast of all the hostels we stayed in! They have eggs!

The staff was so friendly and helpful. The hostel was clean and although the common area was not the best I still met several people in it. The breakfast/kitchen set up was great and very conducive to meeting people. The beds were very private thanks to the curtain and the cubby was very convenient. The hostel is located right on a metro line and is walkable to many attractions as well as a nightlife. Over all I had a great stay and would definitely come back!

friendly, helpful, nice, clean, safe. highly reccomend!

Good location. I want to give this hostel a better review because of the awesome staff that were extremely helpful and welcoming but the facilities were just not up to snuff. Though the furniture in the rooms and kitchen is all new it is an old building and the bathrooms on the second floor were falling apart. Lines for showers stacked up since there was only one working shower on the second top floor and the other shower options required trekking through the lobby and kitchen. Spotty wifi too.

Excellent. Highly recommended. The best hostel I have stayed

The place seemed nice enough when you walk in but quickly your ran into problems, if more than one person was checking in the staff would get vary flustered, even with two sitting at the desk only one would ever help you, they complained about doing their jobs and having to clean, the breakfast ran out by 10 am and they didn't restock it. They give you a worse exchange rate than the clubs near by and after giving them 1500 forint to do my laundry most of it was still dirty 12 hours later.

• 31st Mar 2015

Excelent hostel nice location and facilities i highly recommend it

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Colombia

Was an amazing stay with grat people

• 28th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Had a great stay at the Avenue Hostel.The location is excellent.Found it clean ,safe ,good vibes,friendly and helpful staff and great service !There was no apparent noise during the night so I slept very well .I can recommend to anyone.

The best hostel experience and right in the middle of all the tourist spectacle .The bar was a great way to meet new travellers and locals. The staff were entertaining. I will never forget this place.

I thought the hostel was wonderful. The staff was very helpful, the location was perfect and I appreciated the storage bins by the beds - pretty sweet. Thank you! I'm recommending it to all of my friends.

• 24th Mar 2015