6.2
Good 515 Total Reviews
6.2
Good 515 Total Reviews
Avenues Hostel Located at 107 F Street, , Salt Lake City.
USA

Great place I recommend it 100%

• USA, Female, 25-30
13th Dec 2015
7.1

While the people encountered were very nice and incredibly helpful, I found this hostel to be more like welfare housing. It seemed pretty sketchy when I first walked in and I did not like that the hostel charged for blankets and towels and did not provide a locker for belongings.

4th Dec 2015
3.7

The place was a dump. It looked like it was falling apart. But the worst thing of all was the staff. They were so slow, it literally took 45 minutes to check me in. It was absolutely absurd. They were also not very friendly or welcoming. And the atmosphere was terrible. There was almost no one there my age. There were a lot of old men & they were weird & I felt super weird. I would never stay here again.

• Mexico, Male, 25-30
20th Nov 2015
6.0

Not the most pleasant atmosphere. If u are looking for a place to sleep thats it. Nothing more!

Thank you for your stay with us. In an effort to better our guests experiences may we ask for recommendations to make the atmosphere more pleasant? If you would, perhaps you could tell us what are some expectations you think are common requests? We value your perspective and feedback. Thank you and we hope you come to us again in the near future.