7.5
Very Good 550 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 550 Total Reviews
Avenues Hostel Located at 107 F Street, , Salt Lake City.
USA
Salt Lake City Utah 84108 107 F Street,
75% 550
40.7719270 -111.8763920
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 41+
16th Sep 2016
5.4

When I arrived, they had no documentation of my reservations. PLEASE REFUND MY DEPOSIT! This was extremely embarrassing to be turned away and end up quickly finding another place for my out of town friend to stay.

• Germany, Male, 31-40
9th Sep 2016
7.4

The staff is very friendly and helpfull. The breakfast was very good. The hostel its very near to the citycenter. Nevertheless the facilities are about thirty years old and really worn out. But it was clean.

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
31st Aug 2016
5.4

Quite dirty showers and rather unfriendly staff. Neighbourhood is safe though.

21st Aug 2016

very helpful staff and the staff will introduce you to others at the hostel. Not as much of a traveling population at this hostel but that's more because of the city itself as opposed to the hostel. City does have tonnes to offer though. I planned for 1 night stay here but ended up staying 2.5 days and I still didn't finish everything.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
20th Aug 2016

This was one of the nicest hostels I've been too, and also the cheapest! I've never been to a hostel where there was a little television in the room, as well as a mini fridge. It was in a really safe neighborhood (or at least that's what it seemed like) and the location is nicely nestled between downtown and U of U. Guests and hosts were friendly and the facilities were clean. If I ever need a place to stay in SLC again, I'll come here!

Thank you very much. Look forward to seeing and serving you again soon

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
18th Aug 2016
7.1

Pros: Very clean, comfortable private twin room, GREAT location in safe neighborhood, good value Cons: No atmosphere, grouchy staff, we were the only ones under age ~50 in this "hostel"

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post the comments. We'll try do better to accommodate our guests. We have got a lot of compliments for our staff who are always willing to help. We are sorry that it did not quite meet your standards. We have many young travelers staying here though we do not discriminate against ages. Look forward to seeing you again and we will make sure that you'll have a better experience

6th Aug 2016
6.9

Awesome breakfast, good value for money

• USA, Male, 41+
27th Jul 2016

Great place! Friendly Staff. 2 Blocks from Bus stop. Bus 209 to down town SLC. Great deal

• USA, Female, 25-30
18th Jul 2016

I enjoyed this place, and would stay here again. The internet worked well, my dorm was clean and had an air-conditioner, the floor where I stayed had it's own little kitchen and common room, and the price was very reasonable. There are office hours, so it might be best to try to check in during them since you may not be able to get ahold of someone outside of them.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
10th Jul 2016

Great place to stay. I love the private room.