Avenues Hostel Reviews

107 F Street, Salt Lake City, USA

Overall, a tight operation, and the kind of place that would make the US a better place to travel if we had more of. I wouldn't have even known there was this nice little nugget of gentrified old SLC weren't for the hostel, and I'd been passing through for years. The staff could have been a little friendlier... the girl that let us in at 0200 was a bit cross. I certainly don't expect excitement on getting up to let us in, but the intendedly palpable hatred is a bad first impression on anywher

Staff was really friendly and helpfull. I only arrived to check-in at 12:00 PM and I still managed to book in. Very happy with the place. Will return in the near future for a longer visit.

• 7th Jun 2014
  • South Africa

Glad to hear that you had a good stay. We try our best to accommodate our guests.

I want lockers and showers and toilets without curtain but a proper lock. The showers were bad en temp regulation unworkable.

We do have lockers. The curtains are there for your privacy. Sorry that we did not communicate with you well enough. Come back and stay with us again and we will make sure your stay will be a pleasant one.

1 2 Next » last »