Avenues Hostel Reviews

107 F Street, Salt Lake City, USA

Good place with good stuff, room is just average..

Thank you for staying with us.

Not the best hostel Ive ever stayed in...had my own room with tv and fridge...breakfast was cereal.coffee and bread....long enough walk to downtown but you could get a bus...in a residential area...had more of a halfway house feel to it rather than a hostel...staff were nice....would I stay again?....on my own...no..with friends..yes.

Thank you for staying with us. We just want to say that the people staying here are short term and we do not give discount to long term stays, while the others do give deep discount to long-termers. Please don't judge your your fellow travelers by their appearance.

Its a little expensive however quiet and orderliness is preserved. I would do it again.

• 11th Sep 2014

Thank you for staying with us. We are the best located, serviced and equipped in town but least expensive.

Lacks any real atmosphere, has a nice TV area thougthough and is only a ten to fifteen minute stroll for the main sites

Stayed in a semi private and the bed was clean and comfortable. Staff was nice. I was out exploring most of the time and was only there to sleep and shower so the value was great. Seemed like there were quite a few long-termers there which is not what I would prefer in a hostel since I am a traveler and like to meet other travelers. I would still recommend this place.

• 31st Aug 2014

Nice hostel, simple but does the job. Needs some newer computers and better WiFi. Staff were helpful with answering questions.

• 30th Aug 2014