Aviemore Youth Hostel Reviews

25 Grampian Road, Aviemore, Scotland

The hostel served us fine and is in a nice location. It was missing some of the few extra touches such as wifi included, a locker each in the room etc. The renovations in the kitchen proved frustrating and the times constraints weren't communicated well to us.

• 16th Feb 2015

You have to pay £1 for 20mins of WiFi.. I thought that was last decades theme. Combined with really poor phone reception that's not on. Also they overbooked and moved our first night to a different location 6 miles out of town. Luckily we had our own transport.

Great hostel. Will be coming back plenty during the ski season. This is definitely my new favourite hostel in Aviemore. Facilities were great and most importantly the staff were amazing. Fun friendly service with a smile and also extremely knowledgable about the local area / activities etc.

• 13th Dec 2014

Aviemore Youth Hostel was great! I met some really cool people there and I always felt really safe. They have a great, huge kitchen and comfortable beds and a cool VHS player in the common room. It's also only a few minutes walk to the bus/train station and the center of town.

It's a good place to stay in Aviemore, comfortable, fully equipped kitchen, nice common room. Having to pay for wifi is a real let down. I stayed there for two nights, and all that while there was one toilet without any water in the tank to flush, and another without any toilet paper, but to be fair there are alot of toilets throughout the hostel.