Aviemore Youth Hostel Reviews

25 Grampian Road, Aviemore, Scotland

i was very happy with my stay in aviemore.i would recommend this hostel to family and friends.i was most impressed

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

I Thought the Youth Hostel was excellent value for money, easy to get to in nice surroundings with the facility for guests to cook their own meals. Staff were very friendly and helpful and the hostel was extremely clean.

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

Nice hostel in a beautiful place, the staff were very helpful and the kitchen is great! Comfortable beds, lockers in the rooms and nice clean showers. A quiet area with couches to sit and relax. Would definatly stay here again.

I imagine this hostel has a great atmosphere during ski season but it was a bit quiet when I visited, but that was fine for me and meant that I had a whole room to myself. The facilities in the rooms and bathrooms are a bit dated and could do with a bit of renovation.