Aviva Holiday Studios Reviews

42 Glenthrone Road, London, London, England

Very friendly and courteous manager. Nice quiet location, so had really good sleep.

Very accommodating, a delight to deal with. Would highly recommend as an alternative to a hotel, where you can use kitchen facilities. Cosy at times, but definitely ample (and a lot more room than the easyhotel!!!!!!)

I stayed at the Aviva Holiday Studios as I was doing the London marathon, it was about 2 mins walk from the tube and about 30 mins to the centre of London. I really enjoyed my stay and I would defiantly stay there again and would recommend it to anyone wishing to go to London. The room was lovely and clean great cooking facilities which was a key factor to me chose Aviva Holiday Studios. Wanting to cook my own food before the race. Very comfortable environment.