Aviva Holiday Studios Reviews

42 Glenthrone Road, London, London, England

I stayed at the Aviva Holiday Studios as I was doing the London marathon, it was about 2 mins walk from the tube and about 30 mins to the centre of London. I really enjoyed my stay and I would defiantly stay there again and would recommend it to anyone wishing to go to London. The room was lovely and clean great cooking facilities which was a key factor to me chose Aviva Holiday Studios. Wanting to cook my own food before the race. Very comfortable environment.

When I booked this property it was by postcode. I was attending a gig in Hammersmith and booked the apartment based upon this. At no point was I advised that the apartment would be in Sherpherd's Bush. When we arrived we were told that a driver would take us to the apartment which he duly did. When I originally booked, I was travelling alone. Would I, as a woman on my own, be expected to get into a car with a man I did not know to be taken to a place I did not know? Appalled.

• 8th Mar 2014

Short walk to tube that will take you to anywhere you need to go. Good people and very nice place. Stay here, you won't regret it.