Aviva Holiday Studios Reviews

42 Glenthrone Road, London, London, England

I stayed only one night with my partner in Aviva Holiday Studios after the Kate Bush concert and we did not use much of facilities. The location is great and the price was good so we would consider staying there again if we needed an accommodation in London.

Very friendly and courteous manager. Nice quiet location, so had really good sleep.

Very accommodating, a delight to deal with. Would highly recommend as an alternative to a hotel, where you can use kitchen facilities. Cosy at times, but definitely ample (and a lot more room than the easyhotel!!!!!!)

I stayed at the Aviva Holiday Studios as I was doing the London marathon, it was about 2 mins walk from the tube and about 30 mins to the centre of London. I really enjoyed my stay and I would defiantly stay there again and would recommend it to anyone wishing to go to London. The room was lovely and clean great cooking facilities which was a key factor to me chose Aviva Holiday Studios. Wanting to cook my own food before the race. Very comfortable environment.