Aviva Holiday Studios Reviews

42 Glenthrone Road, London, London, England

I stayed at the Aviva Holiday Studios as I was doing the London marathon, it was about 2 mins walk from the tube and about 30 mins to the centre of London. I really enjoyed my stay and I would defiantly stay there again and would recommend it to anyone wishing to go to London. The room was lovely and clean great cooking facilities which was a key factor to me chose Aviva Holiday Studios. Wanting to cook my own food before the race. Very comfortable environment.

When I booked this property it was by postcode. I was attending a gig in Hammersmith and booked the apartment based upon this. At no point was I advised that the apartment would be in Sherpherd's Bush. When we arrived we were told that a driver would take us to the apartment which he duly did. When I originally booked, I was travelling alone. Would I, as a woman on my own, be expected to get into a car with a man I did not know to be taken to a place I did not know? Appalled.

• 8th Mar 2014

Short walk to tube that will take you to anywhere you need to go. Good people and very nice place. Stay here, you won't regret it.

The building is conveniently located near Hamersmith metro station. We were in two rooms, and both were very clean and had lots of additional facilities, including outlet adapters, which were very handy indeed :) The staff was polite and helpful. The Value for money ration for these rooms is really very good.

We had a wonderful stay at Aviva. We would highly recommmend it and would definitely book there again. Thank you Boris and all the staff at Aviva for making our stay so welcoming and pleasant. Dan &Thea

• 23rd Sep 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Small but very nice rooms, with own bathroom and little kitchen. Very clean an classy. The location is excellent, 3 Minutes to 4 Underground lines, with which you reach Heathrow in 30 min, and the city centre in 10 min. We liked it very much for our sight-seeing trip. All in all about 7 or 8 rooms in an victorian town house.

• 16th May 2013

Aviva is a good value. It's clean and is close to the tube/bus station. The only thing we missed is a lift. Although the owner/manager was very helpful and carried our luggage, climbing the stairs to our appartment was difficult for my husband who has a heart condition. Overall it is a great place to stay and we highly recommend it to all travellers .who are looking for a clean safe room with kitchen facility.

• 10th May 2013
  • Couple, 41+

The staff was really helpful and polite. I really didn`t expect such a nice place for such a low price!

• 16th Feb 2013
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

We stayed for 5 days and we loved it! Everything was clean and super nice, the tube only 3min away and definitly coming back!

The apartment we've stayed in was very clean, refurbished and the area was nice & quiet. There're two rooms, one bedroom and another room with the kitchen and another bed. The size is perfect for 4 people. The renter are very nice and attentive, they made us the stay very comfortable. Besides, it was very easy to get into the city, it took us about 15 min to get to Oxford Circus. All in all the apartment was best value for money and I can highly recommend it.