Avondale B&B Reviews

41 Lower Gardiner St, Dublin City Centre, Dublin, Ireland

My only real issue was that the window in my room wouldn't shut. That makes it very, very noisy. But I liked my room, the shower felt nice and the location is tremendous!

• 11th May 2015

We booked online a private room for three people. When we got there they said they didn't have that type of room available but would "kindly" give us a double room and a single room separate but the same $. We were completely taken off guard as we did not book this way. We went to check out the rooms and the double was insanely heated. We went down to the single which was several floors away, tiny, and had a bad oder. We told them we were very unhappy and they moved the single room closer.

The staff were very unhelpfull and rude as we checked in also being promised 3 bedroom with two beds in which staff replyed "up to you leave if you want" rude!!!!

• 15th Mar 2015