Avrasya Hostel Reviews

Cankurtaran Mahallesi Seyit Hasan Sokak No:12, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

The location is super and the breakfast is amazing,however, i stayed in a 12 bed dorm and couldn't even find a spare plug to charge my phone which is very inconvenient part.

Avrasya Hostel has the absolute best location! Two minuets walk from The Blue Mosk and Aya Sophia Museum. Restraunts are all in the next street, staff are super helpful and the place is very clean. Would recommend!

• 17th May 2015

Good location very close to blue temple, excellent staff and good experience in Istanbul!

I loved this cute little place. It is located almost right next Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, and Topkapi Palace. The place is tiny and the rooms are even tinier, but it is safe, clean, the beds are comfortable, the location is superb, the staff is helpful and kind, and you will not spend much time in your room anyway. I loved the breakfast place, which is an upstairs covered terrace.

• 12th May 2015
  • Hungary

bathrooms need repair, water leaks onto floors, staff friendly

The location is amazing! less than 5 minutes from the blue mosque square. I stayed in the dorm on ground floor and in the midnight while everyone's sleeping,someone chatted loudly at the reception desk and it's very clear in our room which is really annoying cause it's late already!

Avrasya hostel is in an excellent location. Just a 2 minute walk to the blue mosque and all the major sites and transport. It is also very quiet at night.. The roof top terrace is lovely. Great breakfast, comfortable beds, very clean and very helpful staff. Easy to get to by public transport from airport and also can do airport shuttle to and from door. Highly recommended it. We will be staying there again

We recently stayed here for 5 nights and had a great time in Istanbul. The hostel is really close to the Blue Mosque so it's easy to find. The breakfast is nice too - with eggs, olives, bread, jam and honey, cucumber and tomatoes, cereal and tea on offer on the rooftop. We met some other cool travellers there of all ages too. Definitely not a party hostel but a great base for a few days to explore the city and relax when you want.

The location is great, the terrace was super nice, and the staff are friendly and helpful. I would have stayed longer but they were booked.

Really good breakfast at the terrrace

We really can't fault this hostel. Fantastic location, kitchen, terrace, hot showers, helpful staff, lockers... The manager asked if we had any comments or recommendations as they have only taken ownership over the last year or so and our suggestions really seemed to be taken on board. More dishes in the kitchen, new shower fixtures and more power points - which is one they are already working on. Would very happily stay again.

Great hostel, very friendly and very helpful staff

Perfect Location, Good Breakfast, Good Value for Money, Clear Recommendation

Being an older person and not having stayed in many hostels before, I was very impressed with Avrasya. The staff were extremely pleasant and helpful, even bringing me tea up to my room and carrying my heavy bags for me. Very suitably located near the Blue Mosque etc. with loads of restaurants to chose from, all serving good food. Can highly recommend it.

• 5th Apr 2015

I really liked my stay there, the service was perfect. Thank you for being so helpful. One suggestion, it wouldn't take much work to fix the showers, and put some space for toiletries.

• 3rd Apr 2015

This hostel was amazing! I had a somewhat personal unfortunate experience and they staff IMMEDIATELY helped me resolve it. Beyond amazing costumer service, thank you so much for everything! And I have traveled all over the world and stayed in many hostels and I have NEVER had a better breakfast! Best hostel breakfast ever, hands down!

• 30th Mar 2015

This is the BEST hostel I have ever stayed at!! It is in the best location really close to the main sites and the tram line. The rooms and bathroom are great and clean, free breakfast was perfect, good atmosphere, I stayed for 7 nights and wish I had time to stay longer. Thank you so much Ibrahim, Mustafa and Tugay.. Will be back !

• 30th Mar 2015

For one night, we had a wonderful stay. The place was clean and well furnished. We got a free upgrade to an apartment room because there was a misunderstanding in the booking on our part.

• 27th Mar 2015

Unbeatable location!!! A minute away from all main sights... Very well connected with public transportation, shops, and restaurants. Comfortable bed, clean rooms and great terrace.. Great silence for rest!

• 27th Mar 2015

Great Location, great staff .. Avrasya Hostel made my short stay memorable.. Clean rooms, rich variety of breakfast.. Worth every penny..