Avrasya Hostel Reviews

Cankurtaran Mahallesi Seyit Hasan Sokak No:12, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Location is amazing just behind the Blue Mosque and close to all the Sultanhamet tourist attractions. Staff were attentive and happy to assist as required. Room was very clean and wifi was great. Breakfast was decent. Was there in the off season so a bit quiet but most other travellers were friendly with the kitchen (right at the top) being the only area real common area. The requirement to wait till checkin time is a little unusual and would be nice to access the room if it is available.

We were group of 8 friends and we had great time in this hostel. Location is great, near by all famous tourist attractions. Personal in hostel is really kind and helpful. Breakfast served on the tarrace was also tasteful. We really recommend this hostel tto low budget travelers.

I just spent there a couple of hours. Comfy beds, extremely well located, hot water during the whole night. Helpful staff.

Great Hostel with a good location! You can walk almost to every sight in central Istanbul :) I would recommend to go there during the offseason. In this time, I went there with my boyfriend and we got a 6-bedroom on our own :)

• 3rd Dec 2015

Very nice plae, excellent location and really nice people there!

I enjoyed staying in this hostel. It was near to everyhings ie Tram Station, 200 steps from blue mosque, ayasofia, cafeteria etc. Wi fi facilities was good. They provided me with good breakfast. However there was no microwave oven to speed up my cooking. Staf/ owner need to learn to be courties and not rude to clients. In conclusion, will stay here for next visit.

Not sure why this hostel is pretty highly rated, it is very AVERAGE. The bed in the dorm room was the hardest I've slept on in my whole trip. The door to the dorm room stays open most of the time giving you no security or quiet. The staff weren't particularly helpful, they didn't give us a map or any info about the area and the showers need to be fixed as they spray in every direction.