Awu Hostel Reviews

266 Nanwan Rd, Henchun Town,PingDong County, Kenting, Taiwan

Amazing hostel, I stay there each time i travel!

• 10th Feb 2016
  • Russia

Great hostel with a very friendly and helpful staff!

Location was very convenient. Just 5 mins away from Nanwan Bus stop. Beach is right across the road. Has a rusty, laid back vibe and great for a weekend away. No lockers for belongings is a bit of a concern. Owners are very friendly but I still think its a bit pricey for its value. The 9188 bus back to Kaohsiung comes every half an hour.

• 25th Dec 2015
  • Solomon Islands

No personal rocker in room. place is very nice. 3min from Nanwan beach by walk. one of stuff was sooooo nice. kind. but other one, who was help my check in, she wasn't. use this 6 mixed dom, you can make friends from other country. but only one bathroom, so not comfortable. I don't know why, but during I stay here, I felt itchy. it would be because of sand or not cleaned bed sheet. during I traveling in Taiwan, this hostel is the most expensive one, but facilities not same with price.

The hostel is right in front of nanwan beach and has two bus stations right in front of it for buses to kaohsiung and to kemting city. The dorm room is lovely furnished and has a private bathroom. The breakfast is very good. I enjoyed my stay a lot and would recommend it ro everyone!