Awu Hostel Reviews

266 Nanwan Rd, Henchun Town,PingDong County, Kenting, Taiwan

No personal rocker in room. place is very nice. 3min from Nanwan beach by walk. one of stuff was sooooo nice. kind. but other one, who was help my check in, she wasn't. use this 6 mixed dom, you can make friends from other country. but only one bathroom, so not comfortable. I don't know why, but during I stay here, I felt itchy. it would be because of sand or not cleaned bed sheet. during I traveling in Taiwan, this hostel is the most expensive one, but facilities not same with price.

The hostel is right in front of nanwan beach and has two bus stations right in front of it for buses to kaohsiung and to kemting city. The dorm room is lovely furnished and has a private bathroom. The breakfast is very good. I enjoyed my stay a lot and would recommend it ro everyone!

Hostel was your typical chill surfer vibe lodging. They have a hostel dog, Angel, which is adorable and friendly. Free breakfast in the am. Right across from the beach.

Great location, right across the road from Nan Wan Beach. Although, hiring a scooter to get around and check out the sights is necessary. I stayed in a dorm and private room while there, both were really nice and clean. The place has a chill vibe and staff are pretty hands-off. I've given an 'Average' score for security as there are no lockers or anything but it's Taiwan, no one is going to steal your stuff. Highly recommend.

A lovely hostel with very nice rooms and freindly helpful staff. Good location very close to the beach.