Awu Hostel Reviews

266 Nanwan Rd, Henchun Town,PingDong County, Kenting, Taiwan

Ms. Wu was very helpful and welcoming! I really enjoyed my stay!

• 16th Jan 2015

The Hostel says it offers free transport from Kaoshiung or surf lessons as well as boards for rental. I had to do everything by myself. Furthermore they sent me to grab food to the next city instead of recommending local food. Maybe this was only because I travelled in off-season. But still there are a lot of things to improve.

Very friendly staff! Delicious free hot breakfast. Great location, just steps from the beach!!

Nice hostel just one step away from the Nanwan beach. The staff spoke very limited english but were friendly and tried to help when needed. Bus stop is located near the hostel and was easy to find (just walk back to the direction where the bus came from if you arrive from Kaohsiung/Hengschun) even though the map on the Hostelworld website shows the location wrong as does google maps.

Host was awesome! She was one of the nicest people I've met in Taiwan, hands down. Would love to go back to Awu when I goto Kenting next time. Great location next to the beach as well, we were only a five minute walk away.

• 26th Sep 2014

Leaky bathroom drain sink . Beach semi trashy. Nearby food not convenient and over-priced. Help, less than.