Axor Feria Reviews

Campezo 4, Madrid, Spain

Good shower and bathroom facilities.

I only stayed here for one night as it was close to the airport so it suited me. The room was clean and there was air con. The only thing I didn't like was that it smelt of smoke and the breakfast was a bit expensive but otherwise everything was fine, it is a good place to stay if you need to get to the airport early in the morning

Only stayed here for a night due to an extremely long layover. The location wasn't great since I had to spend about 20 euro just for a taxi to transport me from the airport to the hotel. Leaving the hotel was much easier since they had a shuttle that took guests to the airport at scheduled times. The facilities were very clean and nice.

Great hotel, but don't rely on their wifi for anything other than text messages and email.