Axor Feria Reviews

Campezo 4, Madrid, Spain

Great value for money, best thing was the free shuttle service to the airport. I got in at 2am as my flight was delayed and the shuttle was still there waiting for me even though it was outside usual operating hours. Could not have been easier, made for the perfect airport hotel experience. The room was spacious and clean, the bathroom was amazing. Good included breakfast as well.

I loved this place! The decor is modern and simple, and the beds are very comfortable. They offer a free shuttle to the airport.

Good for staying one night before leaving. Hotel-like, so you don't really socialize with people, but the rooms are great. Free shuttles to the airport leaves in every 30 minutes which is awesome. Hotel is very beautiful and nice. There's a nice shopping center nearby (app. 1 kilometres away), good for shopping the last things before leaving the country.Love the hotel, just the location and atmosphere dropped my points.

Axor Feria is an excellent option for those who want to stay a night near the airport.

We were at the airport for over 2 hours waiting fort the tram along with 2 other groups. After 1 tram finally came everybody got on, but the driver said he was only allowed to take 8 people so we both eventually volunteered to get off since he refused to leave. Another 30 minuets later a shuttle came and took everyone to the hotel. We complained about it to the receptionists, and she just kept arguing that the shuttle was there every 30 mins, and wouldn't even comp us a breakfast.

• 26th Apr 2014

Missed my flight home hotel had a free shuttle to and from airport just wait by t2 where shuttles come by every 30min brown van with axor written accross it hotek was clean breakfast was good rooms were very modern perfect it your just waiting for a flight to far from downtown core though there is a brothel within walking distance if u do some research too greqt way to relax before your flight