Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation: it can be made up to 7 days before check in date, after this date will be charged the full amount
Additional Terms and Conditions
We would like to give
you some suggestions and recommendations: 1) seen that our b&b has no reception service, please be so kind to check once again your arrival time and in case of changes to inform us at due time,
2) be sure that your mobile number matches that one mentioned in your booking form
3) be aware that credit card supplied will be used only to secure your booking, while payment will be requested upon check-in cash only.
4) cancellation: it can be made up to 7 days before check in date, after this date will be charged the full amount
5) All our rooms are non-smoking, for this reason it is strctly forbidden to smoke in the room ;
6) Non registered or outside guests can not access to the B&B rooms or to its common areas.
7) From 10.00 pm till 8.00 am and from 02.00 pm till 04.00 pm we ask that you moderate your noise level in the whole building. Even during the day, we invite you to mantain a respectful behaviour in order not to trouble the other guests;
8) Use of the kitchen and of the washing machine is not allowed without the consense of the management.
9) It is forbidden to walk around the B & B dressed indecently not to disturb the sense of decency of the other guests
10) GueSts Will be held reSPONSIBLE FOR improper use of all B&B facilities and will be cHarged for eventual damages caused by their neglicence.
11) The athrium and the stairs are silence zones. Please keep your noice limited and moderate your tone;
12) Upon check-out, key must be returned to the proper domain. In case of loss, guest will be held responsible and charged for compensation.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.