Ayhome B&B Reviews

Via Savenella 2, Bologna, Italy

Marco was so lovely and hospitable! He made sure we had everything we needed giving us a map when we got there. The room was lovely and his attention to detail is amazing. Would definitely recommend and would definitely stay here again.

We had a wonderful stay in Bologna. We loved the bustling, lively city and the food was excellent. Ayhome is well located to enjoy everything and Marco is a fantastic host. The only negative is that it was very hot, over 40 degrees while we were there and the air conditioning struggled to cope. The stay at Ayhome was still one of the highlights of our trip.

Marco runs an excellent little hostel that he is clearly very proud of. It was a real pleasure to stay there. There was no air conditioning, but there was a good fan in the room, so we slept well.

I stayed with my parents for a weekend, to visit Bologna. Marco is very nice and helpful. He offered a nice stay and good advices. The place is very nice and elegant, in a quiet area, but very near to the center (10 min on foot). Breakfast is abundant and continental.

really enjoyed my stay here. I had booked a single room and was more than delighted when I was shown to what was a room for one with an almost double bed! Marco was really welcoming and has decorated the place fantastically. he gave me a map that he had drawn and designed and I was never lost. Breakfast was incredible and was full all day. location was also great, walking distance to everything! thank you!

View all Bologna Bed and Breakfasts