Ayhome B&B Reviews

Via Savenella 2, Bologna, Italy

I stayed with my parents for a weekend, to visit Bologna. Marco is very nice and helpful. He offered a nice stay and good advices. The place is very nice and elegant, in a quiet area, but very near to the center (10 min on foot). Breakfast is abundant and continental.

really enjoyed my stay here. I had booked a single room and was more than delighted when I was shown to what was a room for one with an almost double bed! Marco was really welcoming and has decorated the place fantastically. he gave me a map that he had drawn and designed and I was never lost. Breakfast was incredible and was full all day. location was also great, walking distance to everything! thank you!

We loved staying here. It was within walking distance to the centre of the city. The staff was so helpful and we received a very nice Ayhome map of the city with recommended restaurants etc. The room was fabulous, the ceilings were so high and we loved how it was decorated. The breakfast was quite nice and had a lot of choices between cereal, homemade cake, a tart, coffee, juice and more. The shared bathrooms were also large and very nice. We would definitely stay here again.

• 2nd Jan 2015