Aymarak Hostel Reviews

Ma�azo Circunvalacion Sur 135, Puno, Peru

It's ok overall. It's cheap and worth money.

This hostel is disguised without a sign, so be careful not to miss it! Once you find it, it's clean and has hot water and the staff is sweet and helpful.

Enjoyed staying here. It is clean, secure and reasonably priced, but the staff, in particular a woman named Luz (spelling ?) was what made the visit most enjoyable. I will stay here again if I ever go back to Puno!

The hostel is small and the owner manages it, she's very helpful, always available for your questions and needs. I have chosen this hostel for the ratings, and i'm here to confirm what i read about it.

Only 5 mins to Plaza de Armas, but a good 15 minutes to get back, since it's up a steep hill. Not a walk we looked forward to, especially when you have to do it about 2-3 times a day since everything is downhill from the hostel. Luce was very hospitable. Beds were comfortable, although the ceiling height is very low so you can't even sit up on the top bunk. Bathrooms were clean but there weren't enough for the number of guests, meaning long waits in the morning. I would stay somewhere else..

This hostel wasn't the easiest to find. It was also very quiet when I was there. I had the dorm completely to myself. The lady was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was nice but basic.