• Maazo Circunvalacion Sur 135, Puno, Peru

8.5
Fabulous 102 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 102 Total Reviews
Aymarak Hostel Located at Maazo Circunvalacion Sur 135, , Puno.
Peru
Puno Peruano 0051 Ma�azo Circunvalacion Sur 135
85% 102
-15.8431232 -70.0320053
    Rooms available

30th Mar 2016

I can't sing enough praises about this place. I got really ill and the owner let me sleep on the sofa even though it was hours after I had checked out. She even put blankets on me and got me some medicine. She sorted out my bus tickets too. Basically if she hadn't let me stay and looked after me I'm not sure what would have done! The hostel is clean, hot showers and the wifi is decent. I would highly recommend staying here, I can't thank them enough!

• France, Mixed Group, 18-24
13th Feb 2016

The volunteers working there were very friendly and helpfull. The owner is very nice and friendly, she gave us good advices and indications for our stay in Puno. She was very helpfull during all our stay. The location was fine but there is no sign that say "Aymarak hostel" in front of the building so we first missed it while searching for it walking.

• momchilangelov3813
  • Bulgaria, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
13th Feb 2016

This is wonderful hostel. It has very nice view of the Lake Titicaca seen from the roof. Cheap price for a decent single room. Is not far from the cathedral and the main street Lima is easily reached by walking. I would love to come again to Aymarak Hostel.

8th Feb 2016
3.7

This hostel is on the top of a very large hill. If you're having trouble breathing, you'll find this to be a massive challenge. In addition, it's sometimes unclear who is staff and who is paying to stay; that said, you can never find a staff member when you need one. There's two bathrooms for a large number of people. There are no extra blankets (as far as I know), which is a pretty important detail, considering that it's bone chilling at nighttime during the rainy season. Not recommended.