Aymarak Hostel Reviews

Ma�azo Circunvalacion Sur 135, Puno, Peru

I don't think we could've stayed any place better in Puno! It was not far from the city center and there's a great view from the roof. The best part of it was Luz who was extremely helpful and really friendly! We suffered from altitude sickness and she helped us so much and always asked how we were doing. The only slight downside was the room was cold except in the afternoon when the sun was shining into it. And the bathroom was cold during showers. But that's normal in Peru I guess.

• 5th Feb 2015
  • Denmark

This is good hostel in Puno ,actually for budget backpackers . I had to wait for check in at 12p.m but my bus was arrived 5:30a.m and I was trying to find something to do while I was waitining . Anyway ,staff was so nice ,the shower was okay (electric),wifi was good ,you have your own key with dorm .

• 26th Dec 2014