Aymarak Hostel Reviews

Ma�azo Circunvalacion Sur 135, Puno, Peru

No extension chord for ten-dorm room which makes it frustrating for people to charge. The 6-bed dorm doesn't get internet so i had to switch to the 10-dorm. I'm not likely to stay again if basic services like internet doesn't work well for the room I want to stay in.

I loved my experience. Great place to relax for a few days while enjoying Lake Titicaca. Breakfast was very good and the staff was friendly and helpful. Lockers would be a great plus, though, and also a sign on the door!

More of a hotel than a hostel - but they do have breakfast, which helps make up for that some. It's way up the hill - at altitude - from everything we did which meant we were totally winded getting there. Staff was super helpful and room was really nice, with a good Windows and natural lighting.

In general our stay was ok. It's a relatively easy walk to the Plaza. We were provided with a map and area information on arrival. Wifi was good. We got one hot water shower and the tank never refilled. Breakfast was ok - the buns were very dry despite being freshly purchased. We were charged for the kitchen which was a surprise. We were locked out for about 10 mins even though there was someone there.

• 28th Sep 2015

10' uphill walk from main plaza, not much around. The manager is nice but unfortunately has to rely on volunteers, who can be very unprofessional, like the guy who fell asleep upstairs instead of minding the reception, so he locked me out for over 1.5hrs. Dorm was OK, clean bed, warm enough, no lockers though. Shower OK, hot water. Nice breakfast with ham/cheese. WiFi working only at times (better in the dorm). No proper common area, zero atmosphere. Would not stay here again, wouldn't recommend

Staff really helpfull and comprehensive. They help us in delicate situation. Sometimes they where little problems like one day the breakfasf was gone at 8:00 or there was no coffee. But globally I enjoyed my stay.

Really nice homely and comfortable place. The people are super helpful, made the stay.

• 23rd Aug 2015

Great hostel for the price! Although set back away from Lake Titicaca, it's in a safe part of town and away from the noise of the centre. It's also only about a 10-15 minute walk to the lake. Basic breakfast but definitely enough. Comfortable dorm beds with great wifi in the rooms. Small but well-equipped kitchen.

cheap, friendly staff, very basic but fine for the price. right at the top of the hill so a bit out of the way. fine for one night, Puno itself isn't great.

The hostel is a bit hard to find, it's hidden and there's no sign for it! However, the staff is really nice and helpful, it's clean, the wifi is working good and the view in the terrace on the roof is amazing! That's a nice place to stay.

I was a really nice stay in the hostel located on the hill with a beautiful view over the city until the lake Titicaca. In my opinion the dorm is the best option because of the matresses and the view. I already recommended the hostel to some travellers! :)