• Maazo Circunvalacion Sur 135, Puno, Peru

9.0
Superb 106 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 106 Total Reviews
Aymarak Hostel Located at Maazo Circunvalacion Sur 135, , Puno.
Peru
Puno Peruano 0051 Ma�azo Circunvalacion Sur 135
90% 106
-15.8431232 -70.0320053
    Rooms available

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
17th Jun 2016

There was no one staying there for the first two days of my stay. A bit quiet. Feel a little bit difficult to breath as it is located uphill but facilities are good. Great shower and Lucy was very helpful! Worth staying!

30th Mar 2016

I can't sing enough praises about this place. I got really ill and the owner let me sleep on the sofa even though it was hours after I had checked out. She even put blankets on me and got me some medicine. She sorted out my bus tickets too. Basically if she hadn't let me stay and looked after me I'm not sure what would have done! The hostel is clean, hot showers and the wifi is decent. I would highly recommend staying here, I can't thank them enough!