Azabache Hostel Reviews

Calle Azabachería 15, Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, Spain

one of the best hostels, I have ever stayed : very friendly and helpful staff, large , bright rooms with a lot of space, perfect location, and very good bathrooms . Its also located in a nice old house. I really enjoyed my stay there so much !!

Great little hostel close to the Cathedral.great kitchen, common room, lots of social interaction, great staff.

Excellent Hostel, great location, really engaging and friendly staff. I went by myself but felt i was staying with old friends. Fantastic experience. Would recommend to anyone wanting to see the real Santiago.

Thank you! we are glad you had a good time with us :-))

good place to stay

The location is amazing, it is right next to the cathedral. The hostel is a little hard to find when you're first looking for it, but if you look for the 15 on the building then it's easier to find instead of looking for the name of the hostel. I loved staying here...a very enjoyable weekend!

I enjoyed my stay here. the bathrooms were nice and clean, the beds were nice and comfy and the kitchen facilities had everything you needed and was clean while I was there. the location is perfect and the wifi worked all the time. If arriving after hours i would suggest making contact (phone is best!) to arrange to get access to the hostel as staff only work certain hours. Otherwise this is a great hostel and I would stay again.”

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Azabache. The room I stayed in was nice and big and bright and clean and open. The balcony had a great view and there was wifi on the balcony. The biggest downside is that there are only two bathrooms, BUT, they are the nicest, biggest bathrooms I've ever seen in a hostel.

View all Santiago de Compostela Hostels