9.0
Superb 212 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 212 Total Reviews
Azul Cielo Hostel Located at Arteaga Num: 608 Centro, , Oaxaca.
Mexico
Oaxaca Oaxaca 68000 Arteaga Num: 608 Centro
90% 212
17.0562307 -96.7199528
    Rooms available

• Brazil, All Female Group, 25-30
5th Apr 2016

I have absolutely no complaints about this hostel!

• USA, Female, 31-40
28th Mar 2016

I had a wonderful stay here. The atmosphere was friendly and relaxing. I was able to meet people, which as a solo traveler is important. The staff was helpful and accommodating. I thought my private room was well kept and clean. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone looking for a low key place to stay. It was about 10 minute walk to the zocalo and that is fine for me. I felt safe walking back at night. Plus, there is laundry place for my clothes on the next street.

27th Mar 2016

This was a random last minute selection but I was ultimately very happy with my choice! The facility was very clean and well run. The staff was friendly and efficient. Kudos to the ladies that cheerfully provided a full Mexican breakfast for the two days I was there wrapping up my Oaxaca winter snowbird stay. Even though there was dependable wifi the layout of the hostal encouraged socializing and interacting with each other! ( Just like the old days of my early back packing days!)

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
25th Mar 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at azul cielo, the staff was friendly and helpful, the breakfast was one of my favorite things about this hostel, it is simple but delicious you'll be wanting seconds for sure, the hostel is close to the zocalo and they even book tours for you which saves you time, my only complain was someone stealing my towel and my friends stolen hat, other than that I have no complains just lock up your stuff and you are good.

13th Mar 2016

Beautiful hostel and decent location. Breakfast a bit limited and lacking

• Germany, Mixed Group, 25-30
3rd Mar 2016

great atmosphere and best garden ...

• New Zealand, Couple, 31-40
27th Jan 2016

Great hostel Friendly staff, especially the French lady working between 8am - 4pm Good location Could do will curtains on the doors as a lot of light comes through Highly recommend

19th Jan 2016

This is a wonderful hostel. Very bright and well designed. Exceptionally friendly staff. I would definitely stay there if I return to Oaxaca and have already recommended to friends,

• Australia, Female, 25-30
14th Jan 2016
7.1

Good location, easy walking distance to market etc. Breakfast very basic, could have been better. The bunks are very noisy and squeaky! Pray you don't have a restless sleeper in your dorm. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Canada, Female, 41+
9th Jan 2016

Since I arrived in the dark I didn't know until the morning, that I had arrived at such a beautiful garden hostel with such an international eclectic group of intrepid travellers!!