Azul Cielo Hostel Reviews

Arteaga Num: 608 Centro, Oaxaca, Mexico

I had a very nice time at the hostel. The staff is very kind and hospital. Everything is very easily to reach from there.

Free bikes for 2 hours! and good price after.

The hostel was nice and truly quiet at night. The location was quite a walk from the center, which I didn't think would be an issue, but made it rather annoying to go back and forth. The streets around the hostel were deserted at night, unlike near the Zocalo (main square) or the area north of there where most of the hotels and hostels are located.

Really beautiful garden, nice staff, quiet hostal. I´d like to stay there!

Good but the breakfast is not that good. Too bad that to stay a while in the nice courtyard, the guests have to pay...

The hostel itself was great. The staff was also great! They made me feel at home and can't wait to go back!

What a lovely time we had at Azul Cielo! Staff were welcoming, friendly & always at hand to help with information. A green oasis from the hectic Dia de muertos celebrations & bustling city, attracting a lovely mix of interesting people. Comfortable place to chill out on the sofas or swing in a hammock & watch the lizards. Great having free bikes (first 2hrs) & breakfast included - especially Pepe's hotcakes!

• 29th Oct 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. At first it was quiet when I arrived, and the female dormitory was completely empty. However, in the morning, I met some lovely people, and the place was chilled and breakfast was great. If you're looking for something quiet but friendly, this is a great hostel to stay at and is good value for money. It is a slightly further away from the city centre, hence being quieter, but everything is still well within walking distance.

One of my favorite hostels, very cool place.

This was a lovely hostel with excellent amenities. The staff were really nice :)