9.3
Superb 222 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 222 Total Reviews
Azul Cielo Hostel Located at Arteaga Num: 608 Centro, , Oaxaca.
Mexico
Oaxaca Oaxaca 68000 Arteaga Num: 608 Centro
93% 222
17.0562307 -96.7199528
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
10th Jul 2016

Great hostel! Awesome staff and atmosphere.

• Mexico, Female, 31-40
18th May 2016

This was an absolutely beautiful place to stay in Oaxaca City, the facilities were gorgeous, such a colorful place and the decoration of our room was just simply beautiful in a very Mexican way. The staff was very helpful, always with the best attitude, breakfast was freshly prepared every morning with a different menu every day, all people was very friendly and the location was within a walking distance to the city center.

• England, Female, 18-24
11th May 2016

Great hostel would 100% recommend staying here, oddly full of French travelers so must be well on their radar!!! Love that it's completely open, clearly it's always good weather here. Staff were great and very helpful, they have free bikes to rent although everything is in an walkable distance. And it has hammocks so always a win. Just book.

• France, Female, 25-30
29th Apr 2016

Although very quiet at this time of year the hostel was beautiful, calm and very peaceful. The dorm got very hot at night though which was the only down side.

• little_poman9627
  • Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
21st Apr 2016

walking distance to plaza, nice breakfast, clean room and toilet, friendly and helpful staff

• Brazil, All Female Group, 25-30
5th Apr 2016

I have absolutely no complaints about this hostel!

• USA, Female, 31-40
28th Mar 2016

I had a wonderful stay here. The atmosphere was friendly and relaxing. I was able to meet people, which as a solo traveler is important. The staff was helpful and accommodating. I thought my private room was well kept and clean. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone looking for a low key place to stay. It was about 10 minute walk to the zocalo and that is fine for me. I felt safe walking back at night. Plus, there is laundry place for my clothes on the next street.

27th Mar 2016

This was a random last minute selection but I was ultimately very happy with my choice! The facility was very clean and well run. The staff was friendly and efficient. Kudos to the ladies that cheerfully provided a full Mexican breakfast for the two days I was there wrapping up my Oaxaca winter snowbird stay. Even though there was dependable wifi the layout of the hostal encouraged socializing and interacting with each other! ( Just like the old days of my early back packing days!)

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
25th Mar 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at azul cielo, the staff was friendly and helpful, the breakfast was one of my favorite things about this hostel, it is simple but delicious you'll be wanting seconds for sure, the hostel is close to the zocalo and they even book tours for you which saves you time, my only complain was someone stealing my towel and my friends stolen hat, other than that I have no complains just lock up your stuff and you are good.

13th Mar 2016

Beautiful hostel and decent location. Breakfast a bit limited and lacking