Azul Cielo Hostel Reviews

Arteaga Num: 608 Centro, Oaxaca, Mexico

Nice relaxing hostel. Lovely garden and I had the best sleep of my whole trip here. Good beds and I enjoyed the salsa classes! I would return.

Beautiful hostel. Great facilities and vibe. Helpful staff and excellent location. Highly recommend

• 9th Jul 2015

Great vibes, free bikes to use, helpful staff, comfy bed, nice showers. Breakfast was included = delicious. Oaxaca City definitely deserves more than two days!

No further comments needed, everything was splendid; Beautiful hostel, good showers, nice breakfast and welcoming staff. Just like home, but elsewhere...

• 9th May 2015
  • Belgium

The best showers i've had in whole mexico, garden terrace is really nice with a lovely common place where you can hang out, great kitchen and very diverse breakfast. I stayed longer than i expected. Awesome staff!

Nice hostel with outdoor kitchen and lovely garden. Friendly helpful staff

• 20th Apr 2015

We stayed in the 8 bed dorm room. While we had a good stay, the room was hot and there were a lot of mosquitos at night, there were no fans. The location didnt have many tiendas, restaurants... Around. The staff was very helpful. Breakfast was varied and good. The showers were very good and there was always hot water.

Lovely hostel. Nice and safe and a good kitchen/social area. Bit of a walk from the main area of the town though

Staff spoke excellent English & were very helpful & well informed. The rooms were spotless & there is a lovely courtyard to sit in. There is an excellent kitchen & breakfast is good. If you are lucky the unofficial chef will still be around to cook wonderful evening meals. The shower in our private room was the best we have had in Mexico. Other travellers were very friendly too.

Best hostel I've ever stayed out! Outdoor garden is very peaceful and I met a lot of wonderful people. Great atmosphere here! Staff is also very helpful.

A good well run hostel. It needs some curtains in the private rooms so tha one can sleep later than dawn. While no one asked me for it, theres a sign that seeks 40 pesos to use the hostel facilities after checkout. I guess that this would be fine if someone wanted to use the kitchen but if theyre just chilling waiting on an evening bus then it seems excessive.

pros: nice garden, good kitchen, decent wifi cons: they charge 40 pesos to use the common are which seems sneaky, not enough bathrooms. walk into town is fine but you dont pass much worth stopping for on the way

All the staff is really nice, and the hostel has really nice areas - the best of my trip

• 8th Feb 2015