Azul Cielo Hostel Reviews

Arteaga Num: 608 Centro, Oaxaca, Mexico

What a lovely time we had at Azul Cielo! Staff were welcoming, friendly & always at hand to help with information. A green oasis from the hectic Dia de muertos celebrations & bustling city, attracting a lovely mix of interesting people. Comfortable place to chill out on the sofas or swing in a hammock & watch the lizards. Great having free bikes (first 2hrs) & breakfast included - especially Pepe's hotcakes!

• 29th Oct 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. At first it was quiet when I arrived, and the female dormitory was completely empty. However, in the morning, I met some lovely people, and the place was chilled and breakfast was great. If you're looking for something quiet but friendly, this is a great hostel to stay at and is good value for money. It is a slightly further away from the city centre, hence being quieter, but everything is still well within walking distance.

One of my favorite hostels, very cool place.

This was a lovely hostel with excellent amenities. The staff were really nice :)

Even tough the location is not perfect (10 minutes to the beginning of the city center) it is worth staying in that hostel. The staff is really friendly, breakfast is delicious (every morning they cook something special for the travalers), the atmosphere is really nice with a big table in the living room and a nice garden where travellers can get to know each other. I would definitely stay there again.

Lovely hostel with a great common area. Breakfasts are filling and tasty.

we loved it here!

• 24th Jun 2014

I've really enjoyed my stay at Azul Cielo. It's a lovely hostel, with a great common area and pretty garden space. The atmosphere is social and friendly, but not crazy - it's often very peaceful. I've met lots of nice and interesting people here and would recommend it to anyone! The whole hostel is cleaned throughly every day, and the breakfast is good.

• 21st Jun 2014