Azul Cielo Hostel Reviews

Arteaga Num: 608 Centro, Oaxaca, Mexico

Excellent common areas, amazing staff (mainly Jesus!), location a little far, varied breakfast a plus, great value

• 15th Nov 2015
  • New Zealand

I had a HORRIBLE experience leaving the hostel. I had an early morning flight & it took 10 minutes for me to track down someone working there that could access the desk. Since there is a mandatory key deposit I just wanted my money back! Finally after finding the person working, waiting for him & his girlfriend to brush their teeth & put water on to boil, they told me they 'didn't have change' & since I didn't have change I wouldn't get a deposit back. Clueless, aweful customer service.

Really lovely place! Great vibe. Would stay here again.

Azul Cielo was amazing! All the staff were friendly and accomodating, and felt like a part of the family. All the facilities were very clean. The kitchen was lovely to cook in. I loved the upstairs patio to relax. I was very sad I could not stay their longer.

• 16th Oct 2015

Beautiful and friendly. The breakfasts are delicious and the atmosphere is fantastic!

i enjoyed and relaxed in the hostel. staff are kind. faciliteies and atmosphere of the hostel is so good. so comfortalbe chair they have. it's like a their atmosphere of the hostel. everything of the hostel makes me release....recommend it.

Nice relaxing hostel. Lovely garden and I had the best sleep of my whole trip here. Good beds and I enjoyed the salsa classes! I would return.

Beautiful hostel. Great facilities and vibe. Helpful staff and excellent location. Highly recommend

Great vibes, free bikes to use, helpful staff, comfy bed, nice showers. Breakfast was included = delicious. Oaxaca City definitely deserves more than two days!