• Plot number 30, Vijaya Nagaram Colony, Near Bhelu, Bhelupur, Varanasi, India
Fabulous 19 Total Reviews
Fabulous 19 Total Reviews
Azure Family Paying Guest House Located at Plot number 30, Vijaya Nagaram Colony, Near Bhelu, Bhelupur, Varanasi.
India
Varanasi 221010 Plot number 30, Vijaya Nagaram Colony, Near Bhelu, Bhelupur
83% 19
25.2986197 82.9971814
    Rooms available

27th Mar 2016

Lovely staff (a family actually!), nice facilities, big and clean room, good breakfast (maybe a little bit small, but you can add a lot of different things for few money). Just one bathroom, located on the roof. The location of the guesthouse.... it´s not the best. Tuk tuk drivers don´t know the address nor the surrondings, you can gide them using the GPS but four times they told me to pay more when we arrived due to the place they are located at (I dind´t, ovbiously).

• bribbo88
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
22nd Mar 2016
5.7

I didn't have the best experience here, the room was nice but there was never hot water, and on one day there was no water at all. The lady was really nice on the day i checked in then the next day she started making me feel extremely uncomfortable, I got back from Holi obviously covered in paint and she told me to go straight to the shower, like what else was I going to do? It took her 40 minutes one day to make me 2 pieces of toast. I didn't bother eating there again and lucky i didn't because

• Greece, All Male Group, 18-24
6th Feb 2016

Really good hostel we enjoyed our stay there. The staff is really helpful and friendly. The location is also very good. The only negative is that there is only 1 toilet. I definitely suggest it

• England, Female, 18-24
25th Jan 2016
8.0

The bed were quite hard and we got a bit chilly but I think we were just under prepared for the weather in January! Sona (the owner) was great and helped us organise a tour of the city and a sunrise boat ride which was incredible. Although it felt far out of the main hub of the backstreets (in reality only a ten minute walk or 100rupee cycle) we found it really nice to get away from the loud buzz of the traffic and felt more at home for this reason.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
21st Jan 2016

Sona and her family were great! So helpful!

• England, Couple, 18-24
10th Jan 2016

Great place to stay, would definitely recommend!

14th Nov 2015

Very good guesthouse. Sona is amazing with her hospitality and helps you do whatever you want to do. We did the sunrise boat, got the best massages in all of India from Manoj, and really enjoyed our stay.

• Spain, Female, 31-40
13th Nov 2015

it was great the way that the hostel treated us!!! we felt as home. it was cleaned and the best was the peaceful and relax that is inside the hostal. I truly recommend this hostel 100% even when the price is a bit more expensive that other hostal because the relax and cleanness , and it is only 10 min walking to the city center. Thanks so much for so lovely time!!!!!