B Hotel & Hostel Reviews

341 Broadway, Brooklyn, New York, USA

Everything was so great !!! Cleanliness, stuff were very helpful and friendly . Close to M,J,G train line and only 1 stop from Manhattan . I was even walking to Manhattan ,only 15 min ,just cross to Williamsburg Bridge . Bathrooms were extremely clean and what is surprising in any time of the day everything was so shiny .Room are nice and clean,comfortable.Lounge area ,next door offering:games,TV's, full kitchen with all amenities you need: microwave, toaster, own ,refrigerators.Loved it!!

• 1st Jul 2015

It was really noisy with being Next to subway but I had a great time the staff are really nice and it was a great price

Thank you so much guys. I really enjoyed my two days here. Thank You guys. 😊

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Hungary

I love this hostel! The girl at the desk at the checkout hour was very helpful and always smiling. I think her name was something like Andrijana. The showers were really clean, also the beds. It all was good in there. I recomended it. Also I dont get the complains about the noise of the trains because I didnt hear anything, and I was at the second floor on the 226 room.

This hostel worked for me because I only needed it for a few hours . They were kind enough to upgrade me to a private room for two people. The walls are very thin and don't reach the ceiling so ear plugs are a must. My only real complaint was the fact that there was nothing in the bathroom to dry your hands with. No paper towels, etc. I'm not sure why that is.

• 13th Jun 2015

This is a nicely decorated adapted storehouse in Brooklyn. only cons are the sybway noise and no complete walls takes off privacy but is worth every dollar.

You guys should have some form of free water dispenser, think that's basic. The hooks on the shower stalls are too high to reach, would be nice if they were lower. Other hostels I've stayed in offer free breakfast for the same price so I think maybe if you guys have some sort of free snacks area that would be great too :)

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Singapore

Very close to subway station, nice kitchen and lounge, very clean. Negative: rooms extremely small and walls don't reach all the way up to the ceiling so it is pretty noisy. Bring earplugs!

The "walls" separating rooms are terrible don't reach ceiling. Can hear every room around you even if they are talking quitely, plus if anyone comes in late at night you'll be woken. If rooms next door to you switch light on it lights up your room. Was "upgraded" to a two bed dorm- not really what you want when staying in a hostel. Wasn't happy as a 20yo female sharing a room with one other man: happier in bigger rooms if mixed dorms less weird.

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

I enjoyed the stay there, very nice atmosphere!

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Egypt
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Bad value for the cost! Deluxe 2 Bed Mixed Dorm - The room size was enough to hold a twin bunk bed and about 1 foot on 2 sides. Not really private because the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling - very noisy and you can see into the next room from the top bunk! The lockers are about the size of a laptop and a purse- too small. The toilets/showers have SEE THROUGH dividers - gross. No culture- no communal vibe. No oven/toaster oven in kitchen. Only advantages: cleanlines and location.

The hostel facilities are awesome: kitchen is spacious and very well equipped. Nice lounge area. Clean bathrooms. Wifi coverage in all floors. But there is a huge and quite un-understandable issue: the walls does not reach the ceiling! The floor seems to be a giant room with walls splitting the bedrooms, but instead of a bit of privacy, everyone shares the same noises.

Fantastic location, really close to Manhattan. I only bent to Manhattan twice in the seven days I was there but I really enjoyed Brooklyn, especially the Williamsburg area. Hostel was vey clean with great amenities. The noise didn't bother me from the subway outside but I am a heavy sleeper. Staff seemed nice although I did not interact with them much. Common room and kitchen area were great, clean and spacious. Will defiantly return.

You should probably let people know that the walls don't go up to the roof and you can hear everyone on your floor breath all night long, really not good.

Just know that is next to the MTA tracks, and the walls between rooms don't go all the way to the top, so it's quite noisy.

• 1st Jun 2015

The noise was unbearable. At all times. Since the walls don't reach the ceiling, at night, it's only as dark as the room next door wants it to be. That goes for smells too. The single rooms are tiny. And I mean tiny. The staff in general was very nice. The manager though was rude, condescending and aggressive. I spent two weeks there, most of the time I had to sleep at friend's houses to get some sleep. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

• 31st May 2015
  • Argentina

I loved the location the Willamsburg neighborhood in Brooklyn had a very cool vibe not a touristy area. The Subway was located right next to the hostel which was convenient. The facility itself was nice and well decorated. The only thing that bothered me was that you can hear everything from the bedrooms the walls are very thin. Overall the other guests were not that loud so it wasn't a huge issue.

• 30th May 2015

The hostel is located close to the subway that takes you to Manhattan in a very short time. It is really clean and in general very nice for a hostel. Nevertheless, the walls don't go all the way up to the ceilings so you can hear everything the people in the rooms next to you say and in addition to that you can hear the subway. However, the hostel offers free ear plugs and even though I am normally a rather light sleeper, the bed was so comfortable the noise didn't keep me from sleeping. Nice

Clean, great facilities and secure (have to swipe key to get into building). Great location a 2 minute walk from two subway stations and only a 30 minute trip into central Manhattan. Friendly and helpful staff. Not much privacy, rooms are open at the top so can hear a lot of noise at night. But a very good stay.

As already mentioned in the other reviews, the walls don't connect to the ceiling so it is quite loud! You might have booked a 6 Bed Dorm but as far as I know all rooms are 2 Bed Dorms (1 Bunk Bed)... Bathrooms are clean, Kitchen is big and well equipped. Subway 2mins away. Over all a great place to stay if you're okay with using earplugs or are a heavy sleeper. Definitely good value for money compared to some Hostels in Manhattan. I'd stay here again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4