B Hotel & Hostel Reviews

341 Broadway, Brooklyn, New York, USA

Beautiful hostel. I'm glad there are free ear plugs.

• 14th Feb 2015

The rooms are quite small and, worse than that, they don’t have a ceiling… This makes everything quite noisy, you easily hear any tiny sound from the rooms next door. I must also ask you to be more precocious. After checking out, I left a suitcase with you so I could come back a few hours later to retrieve it. When I came back, I was allowed to pick it up without having to provide any kind of identity proof or anything. A malicious person could easily appear confident and pick up anything.

B Hotel and Hostel is definitely clean and secure. They lounge area is separate and spacious, and their staff are friendly and very kind. Location: It's not in the super fashionable area of Brooklyn known as Williamsburg, but the good stuff is a 10-15 minute walk away. Manhattan is one subway stop away, and the hostel is a 2 minute walk from the station. The Achilles Heel? The walls separating rooms are unfinished, so noise is a problem if you want to sleep in. But they provide earplugs...

My room was five meters from the train -the actual train, not the station-. Rooms are really tiny, and location is far the most insecure on brooklyn. This hostel is not really worth the money. For some bucks more, try HI Hostel in Manhattan. Don´t be fouled, you have to live on the subway to move from this location

The place is nice, but their greediness is a little gross. The place was practically empty since I was there in the beginning of February. But they insisted on putting me in a room with someone else. I know it's a hostel and sharing rooms is the norm, but why not go the extra mile to make sure customers are as comfortable as possible? Also, I wanted to checkout a day early and they refused to refund me for my last day. Is it really fair to keep money for a service you're not providing?

Wifi sucked as did the clueless asian girl next door that talked on her phone all night

I had great experience. Here I felt like at home, great stuff , very safe , internet in all areas . Willing to come back

• 10th Jan 2015

I had an amazing stay and I'm very thankful to the staff, they were very helpful with all my needs. Place is close to the subway and just one stop from Manhattan . Very clean rooms, bathrooms. The y have a beautiful lounge area with full kitchen , pool-table, couches , tvs , computers . I will be back in March and I will stay in the B Hotel !!

• Mexico

Amazing stay!!! Great location , 1 stop to the Manhattan , FREE wifi, linen , towels , blankets , heat all over the hostel . Very helpful and nice stuff, I'm impressed how CLEAN was every single corner and was smelling amazing in any time of day . GOING TO COME BACK.

• 10th Jan 2015

My stay was GREAT, the best stay ever. I made a lot of friends , had a lot of fun. B Hotel was just 1 stop from Manhattan what was great . I sent request to the b Hotel if they can to keep me together with my friend in the room who is arriving the next day , I booked originally for 4 bed dorm and they respond me kindly they will accept my request and keep us together. When I arrive they upgraded me and my friend to 2 BED MALE WITHOUT ANY EXTRA CHARGE . Was so so so happy.. Coming back in April !

• Russia

I 'm sharing all beautiful thoughts about this hostel. First it's great location, one stop from Manhattan , a lot of bar and restaurants around, markets, shopping malls . Second very CLEAN , rooms, bathrooms, and all areas of the hostel . I would love to come back!

• Mexico

Very clean, good kitchin, room also clean. I didn't mind noise of subway, but it's depend on room, I think. But you will hear someone's noise from another room as if same room. I may come again this hostel because so close to subway station and economy & delicious chinese deli under subway station.

• Japan

Good location, very helpful staff wasnt very livley but enjoyed my stay

• 6th Jan 2015

I cancelled my booking on the day i booked the room since my flight was cancelled. I called B-hostel, and they told me to sent an email, they will cancel it for refund. I sent them email, and they didn't replay me. they finally charged for the night i booked. I called them again, they said i should make my cancellation three days before the checking time. I was wondering how can i cancel my reservation three days before the checking time if i made the cancellation and reservation on one day.

• 1st Jan 2015
  • China

too noisy, the walls separating rooms were not closed on top. u can hear everything in the corridor. the rooms are super small!!!! Never want to go there!!!!

The hostel itself was clean and stylish, but since there are no proper walls, it's INCREDIBLY loud! It's a pity, as the rooms are very nice and clean and the bed is really comfortable.

Great place to stay. Good connections to Manhattan on the subway to see what NYC has to offer.

Place is clean and polished, beds are comfortable, common room is well furnished; great kitchen, spacious and modern; great facilities, comfy lounge, 2 TVs, pool table, ping-pong. It’s not cheap, but worth it; bad location in the middle of a dingy area 30 minute subway from mid-Manhattan; no free breakfast; staff weren’t friendly but weren’t unfriendly; rooms were tiny and hot; walls don’t touch ceiling so you can hear the entire floor snoring and coming in late; can’t take water into rooms.

Great experience - perfect location to explore the city, great facilities, helpful staff, and very comfortable rooms. It was a wonderful first-time hostel experience.

• 19th Dec 2014