B Hotel & Hostel Reviews

341 Broadway, Brooklyn, New York, New York, USA

Wow! That's the reaction I had when I first came in! Really nice and clean. The facilities have an amazing look and the staff was really nice and helpful, they were always willing to go out of their way to help me with anything I needed. The locations was fantastic too, 5 minutes from Manhattan and the train station is a block away. Really recommend this place. And thanks to the front desk girl that help me find a place to do my hair.

• 15th Feb 2014

Great place for great value. The facilities are awesome. The only negative thing I would list is the neighborhood, which I thought a little unsafe.

• 14th Feb 2014

Good for the price, basic, clean, and facilities were really nice, and staff was helpful.

• China

I loved the atmosphere, I thought that as soon as I came in I could just sit and relax. The hostel was really clean too and the staff was really helpful, I also liked the location, not so far from Manhattan.

• China

Had a nice stay here.

• 12th Feb 2014
  • Russia

Really nice place, I loved the design, nice colors, and it was very clean. There was this other guests, he was so nice, he even cooked for me. Met really nice people at this hostel, including the staff, they were really helpful and friendly.

• 12th Feb 2014
  • Poland

Quiet, new, clean, spacious, friendly staff, accessible, modern, well designed, comfortable. Best hostel in NYC and best of luck to this new establishment!

• 10th Feb 2014
  • Japan

I really like this hostel. Clean, nice, friendly staff, transportation is close,

• 10th Feb 2014
  • Japan

I really like the way this hostel is decorated and designed, really nice and it gives an amazing vibe and atmosphere. It is clean, and the staff is really nice.

• 9th Feb 2014

Really nice place and good for the pocket.

• 9th Feb 2014

Very clean, brand new, location is good, and staff is nice.

• 8th Feb 2014
  • Bolivia

Great staff, free linen, hot showers. Cool lounge area. They do have lockers. Would stay at every visit to NY and recommend to anyone. Subway stops within a block east or west. And most importantly clean!

• 8th Feb 2014
  • Argentina

exceeded my expectations for sure! Nice stay!

• 7th Feb 2014
  • Switzerland

In time of need this is the place to go or just a cool little place with an amazing staff! My girlfriend and i got stuck in New York after we missed our flight home. It was clean and the stuff and pricing was awesome. We have decided that we will visit NYC every year and definitely stay here!

• 7th Feb 2014
  • Indonesia

Great place, only good things to say.

• 5th Feb 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

we had a very good time at the hostel! The staff is very friendly and helpful, they guided us to where ever we needed to go. The facilities are really nice and have a modern design. I loved the common room, big, ping pong table, kitchen etc. And location was great!

• 3rd Feb 2014

The best thing about this place is location, location, location! 1 block away from the train station, and 5 - 10 minutes way from Manhattan. The price is good to, especially considering the location. This is a good place to stay at!

• 3rd Feb 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Well worth it for the amazing hotel staff, who always have a solution to any problem you my encounter. Always courteous, smiling and exceeding expectations !!!! Ive been to plenty of hotels all over ny and this was very nice from the moment i stepped into the lobby the ambiance was just so comfy i enjoyed my time here

• 2nd Feb 2014

It was suprisingly quiet, hostels are usually noisy. I felt very comfortable. I was so stressed out, but the moment I came into the hotel I felt the good vibe. This hotel turned my bad day into a wonderful night...

• 2nd Feb 2014

It is a very clean, well kept hostel. Very friendly and helpful people. Is in an excellent location. Nice place.

• 1st Feb 2014