B. Mar Hostel Reviews

Largo Terreiro do Trigo 16 - 1, Lisbon, Portugal

Nice hostel but not new, and 4floors to take to go to your room . it was ok, not bad, and well located.

My boyfriend and me stayed the 3rd time in this hostel and never regret it. I recomend couples to stay in Apt 205 which is in my eyes the most comfortable one! We will come again.

Got bitten by bed bugs! Be careful with your luggage, don't keep it near the bed!

Staff is not the friendliest i've met in my life,but we did get to check-in earlier thannormal, which was helpful.Had a great big room with ensuite bathroom seaviews(however the wifi does not work on the 3rd floor).Very clean! 4 floors no lift, so tricky if you have heavy luggage.Breakfast is typical southern european: toast, jams, cereal, coffee/tea, some cake, in my opinion worth the cost.Location is good, right in Alfama,a short walk from Apolonia station and the center.

Strange communal breakfast setup, cant really get to all he food on offer. Only stayed one night arriving early hours of the morning, right near the old town I think. Close to the water edge and I think you can walk to all the main attractions.

View all Lisbon Bed and Breakfasts