B. Mar Hostel Reviews

Largo Terreiro do Trigo 16 - 1, Lisbon, Portugal

The directions on the website were not very clear and I had trouble finding the place. If anything the made it more difficult to find. The staff at check in was not so friendly and didn't even bother to tell me about the kitchen/lounge area and the code. I had to ask another guest when I went to look for breakfast the next day. Other staff I met were friendly and helpful.

• 31st Mar 2014

We had a very nice time in the guesthouse; breakfast was good and it was nice to have a living room to stay during rain outside. The only comment we have is that the internet was not very good (Google Maps did not work) and it is not possible to watch DVD's in the guesthouse. Further, the shutters in our room could not be shut completely. The hostel could put some party games in the living room. However, our room was cleaned very neatly every day and our bed was made up very well every time.

• 17th Oct 2013