8.7
Fabulous 812 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 812 Total Reviews
B Movie Hostel Located at Ul.Stradomska 27, , Krakow.
Poland
Krakow 31-068 Ul.Stradomska 27
87% 812
50.0519310 19.9411565
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016

It was my first time staying in Cracow and I'm definately not dissapointed - I'll be back! The overall of the hostel was very, very nice. The staff was welcoming and much more polite than what I'm usually used to in places like that. The price is just great and because of that I had much more money to spend on different tourist attractions. The hostel is very clean, almost dare I say sterile. The location is just fine - it leads mostly do Kazimierz but also it's a short walk from Wawel Cas

• Turkey, Male, 25-30
22nd Jun 2016

Good hostel, nice staff. It's great that breakfast included in price. Very interesting location.

• USA, Male, 31-40
21st Jun 2016

The only thing I didn't excatly like was the fact that there was no air conditioning. I suppose that in this climate it doesn't realy pay off, but for me it was just too hot. The value for money was great though. The looks of this hostel are nice and I think that was the one thing I realy loved. The location was fine - at night I could go to all the pubs at Kazimierz and through tha day I used to just wander around the 'planty'. I liked the staff - they were very pleasent and helping.

• England, Couple, 18-24
21st Jun 2016
5.7

Room and communal areas were dirty, especially the stairs up to the hostel that smell like urine. We were given a room in a different building so didn't receive the benefits of the communal areas. Staff were unapproachable.

• Israel, Male, 31-40
19th Jun 2016

The hostel is excellent! Everything was perfect. The location is very good, near Jewish quarter. Amazing atmosphere! Great value of the money - very important. Also very friendly and helpful staff, beds very, very comfortable and clean all time!

• England, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2016
6.0

Really good location. It's an okay hostel, not terrible but not great. Staff were not very friendly at all and not much on an atmosphere.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2016

I was looking for a good and cheap accommodation in Krakow... and right here i have found what i needed! Good is definitely an understatement, because this is a great hostel! Clean, comfortable and with a tasty breakfast, all with great service and great atmosphere!

• Greece, Male, 25-30
14th Jun 2016

The hostel is a pleasant place near the Jewish quarter. It's a stone throw away from Wawel Castle and the most interesting places. Deposite being about a 20 mins walk to the central station, the location was perfect for me because the neighbourhood seemed safe. There's a very well equipped kitchen and lounge which was nicely decorated and spacious. The staff were very friendly, helpful and would go to extra mile for service!

• France, Male, 18-24
13th Jun 2016

The entire staff were very friendly and helpful. Throughout the stay great service. Such a great atmosphere for meeting other travelers... Here you feel safe, well and among friends. Comfortable and clean. I would definitely recommend!

• USA, Female, 31-40
12th Jun 2016

I totally loved it there. I didn't expect that kind of quality for such a small price! My room was clean and very comfortable. The wi-fi connection was great and also there was a computer to use if your own broke down. :) The staff was very nice and the atmosphere was just so welcoming! I'd recommend it to everyone for sure. Everything is close, all the pubs in Kazimierz and all the tourist attractions. If I'm near Cracow again someday that's the only place I'm staying in!! ;)