B Movie Hostel Reviews

Ul.Stradomska 27, Krakow, Poland

The hostel was great good, friendly and attentive staff. The room was big and nice decorated. Free breakfast was really modest. Recommended for all backpackers!

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Anguilla

This is my favourite hostel in Krakow! Hostel in a good location in Krakow. Very clean. 10 minutes walk from the Old Town Square , decent breakfast, free wifi. Low Price. Very friendly staff. Highly recommend!

• 7th Jan 2015
  • Latvia

Everything! B Movie was a fantastic place to stay in a brilliant location. It's a 10 minutes walk from the Old Town Square and king's castle and riwer Wisla. Close by to many pubs, bars and restaurants. My daughters suggested it and I'm so glad they did. Have travelled a lot and would not have thought of a hostel, but will now. Room is very clean and tidy. The interior design is really nice. Amazing!

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Japan

I booked because of the cheap rates next to the average to positive reviews but was extremely disappointed as I can easily state this was the worst experience I've had in a hostel to date, and I travel the world in hostels. Where to begin? The girl in the bunk below mine had bed bug bites all over her the first morning, the staff was so rude they almost scared me, and breakfast was white bread and cornflakes. Pay the extra two euros and stay somewhere else.

I stayed in and 8 bed dorm the rooms are awesome, nice and spacious and the beds are comfortable.The cleanest hostel in Krakow I have stayed at. The staff are all very helpful and friendly. They have a breakfast which is basic but good. I love the whole atmosphere. Tram stops right out the front as well!

• 3rd Jan 2015

I spent 4 nights in an eight-bedded dorm. Considering the price - I payed 4,5 euros the night - and the fact you are given free breakfast (it's not a huge meal but it works) the hostel is excellent in terms of cost-benefit relation. It's located 100 metres from the Wawel Castle, where the pedestrian street starts until the old square market. It's also very near the Jewish quarter. At night we even had to open a bit the window because the heating was too strong.

The room was clean. The bed was nice. Common areas were very nice. Location was great, was a 10 minute walk from the main square which was great and the staff seemed friendly. Breakfast was basic but good enough.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Israel

Free breakfast and good atmosphere to meet new people.

Reception staff very friendly and helpful at all times. free breakfast. hotel very clean and rooms comfortable and spacious. Hotel less than a 10 minutes walk from square and ideally situated. I would recommend this hostel to anybody and i will be using it again on my next visit.

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Slovakia

Dormire a 4 euro la notte in centro a cracovia con colazione inclusa. Non dico altro! Inoltre l'ostello si presenta molto confortevole e dotato di tutti i comfort per un viaggiatore :D

The staff is really poor prepared for deal with people

• 13th Dec 2014

Good location, close to the center, free breakfast in the morning, lockers, internet, good showers

The location was perfect for me, the hostel it's situated on the line between Kazimierz and Stare Miasto (very close to Wawel Castle).

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Romania

Good location and incredibly cheap. The atmosphere was so so, and the breakfast a bit sad. The real negative of our stay were the late night arrivals- we were woken up twice in our three night stay. Once we could even hear the hostel staff giving a (very loud) tour at one am! This was ridiculous; I understand letting guests arrive at all hours is a benefit for the hostel, but not if it wakes everyone else up.

Staff was very confused with hostelworld system. Overbooked a room but managed to solve it. The place has a good atmosphere (2 rooms with confortable couchs and electric outlets), cool kitchen with free cofee and good breakfast (bread, milk, cereals, cheese). The only problem was the bathroom in private room, dirty and clogged.

• 14th Nov 2014

The Hostel was great (except for the smell on the building stairs), and the receptionist and the staff very friendly. The breakfast a bit poor, and the kitchen quite small (max 7-8 ppl could eat at the same time). Moreover, the double bed rooms were located in a nearby building, and that was actually positive so we were not affected by noise of other guests nor we had problem with line in front of the toilets. Big problem, the noise from the outside, but they provide ear plugs for guests.

If only there had been WiFi somewhere else than at the reception...

One problem was the cleanliness of showers - please make sure it is all in order.

• 21st Oct 2014
  • Poland

I have stayed in many hostels in the past and this hostel had a lot of potential. The bathrooms were clean and the breakfast was adequate. That being said, I did not appreciate discovering many MANY bug bites on my arms and legs following my stay. The reason for this might have been that the room itself was stuffy (windows shut, radiator on high, and 8 individuals), and somehow felt too crowded, too smelly, and generally dirty. CHANGE the mattresses for the sake of future visitors!!!

A charming hostel, perfectly situated in the old town, close to all attractions including the castle. The staff are extremely helpful and courteous. I would certainly stay here again, wonderful. This is one of the best hostels in Krakow. The atmosphere is fantastic and the service incredibly welcoming. The rooms are the big, and have character.

• 19th Oct 2014