B Movie Hostel Reviews

Ul.Stradomska 27, Krakow, Poland

The beds were already made when we got there rather than giving us sealed packages containing linens which made the group I was traveling with question their cleanliness. The sheets weren't long enough to fit the mattress which was gross looking. The bathroom floors were constantly dirty and there were only 4 bathrooms for the whole hostel so we frequently had to wait to use one. The showers looked gross so we didn't shower. The entrance to the hostel was sketchy and could use some touch up.

• 5th Feb 2016

The room smelled of humidity and I think the service didn't make much effort that I felt well. But in general for this price and if someone is going to spend there only one night you can bear this.

• 2nd Feb 2016
  • Poland

I stayed in a 10 beds dorm and was very calm. The showers are very good, fast internet, acceptable breakfast because the low value of daily. I have to thank Monike for being so cute and helpful with me and my friends, whats I can't say the same about the others staffs. I would recommend this hostel!!

Fantastic location! staff very nice. We stayed in private twin in seperate building and were pretty disappointed with the facilites. Despite advertising breakfast we were told it was only for those in the dorms in the main hostel, we just had a cupboard with a kettle and cutlery. Bathrooms were cramped and one of the showers broken so it kept falling down. Beds were uncomfortable; tiny mattress and the worst pillow I have ever seen. No communal spaces at all, except in other building.

This place is walking distance from the Old Town & Jewish Districts of Kraków. There are many great restaurants nearby. The rooms are decent, not very comfortable and somehow outrageously HOT (we stayed here in the middle of winter). I'm pretty sure many of the guests are essentially homeless, because the cost to stay here is so cheap and they never seem to leave. Also the kitchen and bathrooms felt pretty unsanitary. This place is 100% what you should expect for the price.

I would suggest to separate genders and paying more attention to their temperature sensitivity....

• 2nd Dec 2015
  • Hungary

Almost perfect. Breakfast was free! Staff were really friendly, loved the stay. Bed was comfy and had your own light, charging points and shelf!

• 10th Nov 2015
  • Spain

Everything! It's close to main market, good value, clean and safe. Would definitely recommend

• 10th Nov 2015

Friendly staff and great location I chose this place because I read the good reviews but when I came there It was even better. Worth every penny so to say!

• 27th Oct 2015
  • Moldova

Pros: location, right next to the Jewish Quarter and Wawel Castle and a 15 minute walk to Old Town. Great common space to meet people and for the very low price having a simple breakfast included was a bonus. Cons: The room smelled very bad and the bathrooms were very dirty and cramped. Can't even bend over in one shower. Bathrooms also had no floor mats so the floors were constantly soaked and muddy from people's shoes. Hard to find with no sign and sometimes reception didn't answer buzzer.

Perfect location - between the castle Wawel and the jewish district Kazimierz. Staff from reception was always very nice and helpful.

• 26th Oct 2015
  • Portugal

Beautiful hostel and perfect location and nice rooms!

• 25th Oct 2015

Loved my stay here. Amazing ambience. Fun times.

The atmosphere is great. The rooms are great and you can chill, outside your bedroom, where there is a space you can chat. Breakfeast is also good.

• 21st Oct 2015
  • New Zealand

We reached at late night. The entrance was kind of scary. But the stuffs were very friendly informative and also very kind.

• 14th Oct 2015
  • Bangladesh

Well located with great security but not much atmosphere for a solo traveller as everyone seemed to either be in a group or keep to themselves.

Close to the Wawel castle, convenient for trip. Excellent staff! Very helpful with places to go. The only major drawbacks are that it's cash only and simple breakfast.

• 8th Oct 2015
  • Haiti

Reception is very friendly :) any time of the day. I would definitely suggest this hostel to travellers.

• 8th Oct 2015

except for having to buzz in all the time, this hostel is great

Incredible stay. Location was close to the old town. Castle Wawel is a 10 minute walk. Very well managed hostel. I like the size of my room.

• 30th Sep 2015