B Movie Hostel Reviews

Ul.Stradomska 27, Krakow, Poland

The hostel is incredible! The rooms are super clean and tidy. The Staff is awesome, they answer all the questions that you have and always with the smile. Would definitely stay here again!

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Gabon

Nice hostel.

I would recommend this hostel to everyone. Excellent location with really easy access to the centre, transport and pubs. Our room was incredible and the staff were very friendly!

• 28th Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

Amazing hostel, Would recommend highly, Clean and nice decorated rooms, Great location, very cheap, nice staff

• 27th Jan 2015
  • Seychelles

Great hostel in a good location. 10 minutes walk from the Main Market in Krakow. Room was clean, sleeping was good, and included breakfast was simple. Reception staff were very friendly.

• 20th Jan 2015
  • Namibia

Wonderful atmosphere. Safe in-room lockers included. very good location,old castle are near by, It was also not to far from the Jewish District Kazimierz. beds were comfortable.

• 18th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

The hostel was great good, friendly and attentive staff. The room was big and nice decorated. Free breakfast was really modest. Recommended for all backpackers!

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Anguilla

This is my favourite hostel in Krakow! Hostel in a good location in Krakow. Very clean. 10 minutes walk from the Old Town Square , decent breakfast, free wifi. Low Price. Very friendly staff. Highly recommend!

• 7th Jan 2015
  • Latvia

Everything! B Movie was a fantastic place to stay in a brilliant location. It's a 10 minutes walk from the Old Town Square and king's castle and riwer Wisla. Close by to many pubs, bars and restaurants. My daughters suggested it and I'm so glad they did. Have travelled a lot and would not have thought of a hostel, but will now. Room is very clean and tidy. The interior design is really nice. Amazing!

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Japan

I booked because of the cheap rates next to the average to positive reviews but was extremely disappointed as I can easily state this was the worst experience I've had in a hostel to date, and I travel the world in hostels. Where to begin? The girl in the bunk below mine had bed bug bites all over her the first morning, the staff was so rude they almost scared me, and breakfast was white bread and cornflakes. Pay the extra two euros and stay somewhere else.

I stayed in and 8 bed dorm the rooms are awesome, nice and spacious and the beds are comfortable.The cleanest hostel in Krakow I have stayed at. The staff are all very helpful and friendly. They have a breakfast which is basic but good. I love the whole atmosphere. Tram stops right out the front as well!

• 3rd Jan 2015

I spent 4 nights in an eight-bedded dorm. Considering the price - I payed 4,5 euros the night - and the fact you are given free breakfast (it's not a huge meal but it works) the hostel is excellent in terms of cost-benefit relation. It's located 100 metres from the Wawel Castle, where the pedestrian street starts until the old square market. It's also very near the Jewish quarter. At night we even had to open a bit the window because the heating was too strong.

The room was clean. The bed was nice. Common areas were very nice. Location was great, was a 10 minute walk from the main square which was great and the staff seemed friendly. Breakfast was basic but good enough.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Israel

Free breakfast and good atmosphere to meet new people.

Reception staff very friendly and helpful at all times. free breakfast. hotel very clean and rooms comfortable and spacious. Hotel less than a 10 minutes walk from square and ideally situated. I would recommend this hostel to anybody and i will be using it again on my next visit.

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Slovakia

Dormire a 4 euro la notte in centro a cracovia con colazione inclusa. Non dico altro! Inoltre l'ostello si presenta molto confortevole e dotato di tutti i comfort per un viaggiatore :D

The staff is really poor prepared for deal with people

Good location, close to the center, free breakfast in the morning, lockers, internet, good showers

The location was perfect for me, the hostel it's situated on the line between Kazimierz and Stare Miasto (very close to Wawel Castle).

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Romania

Good location and incredibly cheap. The atmosphere was so so, and the breakfast a bit sad. The real negative of our stay were the late night arrivals- we were woken up twice in our three night stay. Once we could even hear the hostel staff giving a (very loud) tour at one am! This was ridiculous; I understand letting guests arrive at all hours is a benefit for the hostel, but not if it wakes everyone else up.