B Movie Hostel Reviews

Ul.Stradomska 27, Krakow, Poland

The hostel was very cheap, so considering what I paid it was really good value for money. The lounge area was comfortable and clean (big sofas!) the kitchen was a good size. It's a 20 minute walk from the station but right by the castle and old town. There wasn't much room in the 8 bed dormitory however I've been in smaller hostels. It's not a palace but I definitively recommend this if you're on a budget. An ok breakfast is included which is a plus (cereal

Nice hostel. Very comfortable and close to everywhere . Lovely stay.

• 16th Nov 2013

we absolutely loved staying at this hostel, I recommend!

• 13th Nov 2013
  • Slovakia

EVERYTHING WAS GREAT! This place is awesome. The rooms are very clean. The bathrooms closest to my room were mixed but that wasn't an issue. Staff was very friendly. They are mostly young people and really know how to involve even the quietest traveller, they are very engaging and fun. I had so much fun at this place that I extended my stay. There is a TV room and a kitchen too, and plenty of opportunities to socialise. I travelled alone but met so many cool people. This is beyond a hostel, th

• 12th Nov 2013

Very professional. Awesome friendly staff, beds were comfy and the rooms were a good size, the lockers in the rooms fit large backpacks. Great atmosphere.

• 9th Nov 2013

This place is amazing! The staff is friendly and helpful, the location could not possibly have been better, and the price was well worth it :)

• 8th Nov 2013

Very clean, lovely place, great location, wonderful common area. Staff were particularly helpful and friendly. Great price.

• 6th Nov 2013

It was my first time staying in a hostel ever and thanks to BMOVIE. It's super CLEAN! I am going back with my friends in December 2013...

My first hostel experience and it did not disappoint. The location is ideal and it's a very tidy and modern place. Met some nice people. And it's so cheap!

• 4th Nov 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

this is a great hostel. it's in a good location, and there are tons of trams and buses nearby. the free breakfast is awesome. not the most social hostel, but there are still opportunities to meet people. great price and id definitely stay here again!

This was definitely a quiet hostel, but did not have a bad atmosphere. It wasn't right in the center but was situated between the Old Town and Jewish Quarter. I missed a bus and the staff was very easygoing ago letting me stay another night, even though it was at 3 am. There are no keys to the rooms but lockers were available.

Excellent location, free internet access and just a nice, relaxed, friendly vibe. The staff were friendly and everything you would need for your trip was there. Total 100% recommendation from us + go to the main square and Jewish Quarter (Kazimierz) - excellent pubs there too!!

• 28th Oct 2013

Met a lot of awesome people and it was great being so close to the everywhere.

• 28th Oct 2013
  • Spain

The best feature of this hostel it is location and staff. 15 minutes to historical city of Krakow and lots of night and travel tips.

Friendly staff

It's an alright hostel. Clean enough. Beds are good and kitchen works. Common room is spacious. Only bad thing is that there are not enough bathrooms so if you need to take a shit good luck finding privacy or an open bathroom when you really need it. Altogether it's an average hostel but great for the price.

Great hostel. The staff was very helpful. Perfect location.

• 20th Oct 2013
  • Russia

I guess most of customer(traveler) ask you guys same question for sightseeing everyday. At lease you should know the information "How to get to Oświęcim. ( not by your hostel's tour). Stuff''s attitude problem is not only my opinion . The people I met at your hostel were saying same thing.

1 2 Next » last »