B Movie Hostel Reviews

Ul.Stradomska 27, Krakow, Poland

εξαιρετική τοποθεσία + φιλικό προσωπικό + καλό πρωινό + καθαρά δωμάτια + καλή ατμόσφαιρα = BMovie

• 4th Mar 2015
  • Greece

really excellent hostel choice in Krakow

• 3rd Mar 2015

Highly recommend staying here. Location is good as it is near jewish district and old city. Helpful staff spoke perfectly good english. If you mind the noise this presonel give you earplugs. Good free breakfast. Nice rooms. Bed linen, toilets and showers is clean :)

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Spain

You definitely get what you pay for. Nothing spectacular, but a basic free breakfast, reasonably helpful staff and clean bathrooms make it worth while.

Very nice, I stayed in twin-room area which is in another building in front of hostel one and there was probably nicer. Great location, very clean, good beds and quite cheap. For the price I was very satisfied.

This is a legit hostel has all the basics and so close to the Centre, I enjoyed the people there, it's very easy to make friends there because it's super small all on one level defiantly worth what you pay for! The staff may need to work on being a little more friendly but that's all

We loved our stay at B Movie Hostel! Dominika and the rest of the staff were most kind and helpful, the fellow guests were friendly and hospitable, and the price was good. Thank you for everything!

• 14th Feb 2015

The rooms were clean with nice bathrooms. Good place to stay and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. All in all was a great value and I really enjoyed my stay.

The location was fantastic. Lots of tourists. Above expectations :)

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Croatia

I'm a young traveller meaning I try to stay in the cheapest hostels possible, I read some reviews

The hostel was nuce, but the entrance was strange (as we were 3 girls). We wouldn't find it during the night! Altought, inside was nice and the staff was fine! Domenica always helped us when we needed!

I did not enjoy my stay at this hostel, I had three nights booked and left after one. The atmosphere was uncomfortable, and my "mixed" dorm room was actually just me (24 year old female) in a room with 7 men, two of which were over the age of 50. The room smelled terrible, was hot, and had no air circulation. The shower doors have a large gap on the bottom which leads straight out into the hallway, and so are not very private. No music system or anything, the place was silent.

I would recommend to anyone who visits Krakow! Very good location.

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Taiwan

Everything was good. Atmosphere was a bit lacking.

The hostel is incredible! The rooms are super clean and tidy. The Staff is awesome, they answer all the questions that you have and always with the smile. Would definitely stay here again!

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Gabon

Nice hostel.

I would recommend this hostel to everyone. Excellent location with really easy access to the centre, transport and pubs. Our room was incredible and the staff were very friendly!

• 28th Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

Amazing hostel, Would recommend highly, Clean and nice decorated rooms, Great location, very cheap, nice staff

• 27th Jan 2015
  • Seychelles

Great hostel in a good location. 10 minutes walk from the Main Market in Krakow. Room was clean, sleeping was good, and included breakfast was simple. Reception staff were very friendly.

• 20th Jan 2015
  • Namibia

Wonderful atmosphere. Safe in-room lockers included. very good location,old castle are near by, It was also not to far from the Jewish District Kazimierz. beds were comfortable.

• 18th Jan 2015