8.5
8.5
Fabulous 262 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
15th Jun 2017

The apartment was just around the corner from the main building. The young guy who helped me out was absolutely awesome and friendly. He helped me out with places to see and eat and was great at helping me into the apartment. The wifi worked ok and the room I had was much bigger than expected. The apartment had nice rooms also like for the kitchen and dining areas, as well as giving me a towel. I'd stay here again!

17th Mar 2017

This place is so cute! It is a little bit of a walk to downtown Verona but Verona is so small that you can walk anywhere and get there in good time. Took us maybe 10-15 minutes to walk downtown. No busses needed. The bed and room was very clean and nice, the staff was wonderful, and the security was good. The shower isn't great, but it does the job. Unfortunately someone cracked a hole in the toilet seat, but oh well.