B&B Ai Leoni Reviews

Via XX Settembre n� 7, Verona, Italy

Very nice place! It is well located, just 5 minutes walking to the center; but the best thing is the people working there. They are very kind, when we arrived, they gave us a map and a guide of Verona with the things to do and see. The breakfast also fantastic.

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Spain

great place, spotlessly clean, can't beat this place

• 24th Jun 2014

I cannot recommend this B&B highly enough. The location is superb, 10 mins from all the main locations but nice and quiet still, easy to get to on foot and by bus from the station. The rooms are spacious and very clean, and a great deal of thought has been put into each one. Our hosts were brilliant, and great for suggesting things to do and see - they even came to my rescue when my other plans for my holiday fell through and ensured I was looked after. Just fantastic.

cool places. the owner is so helpful and giving some information for the sightseeing. there is an unlimited breakfast :)

Great Hostel!!

The staff were very kind. Great place to stay!

I've only stayed one night at this marvelous B&B, but i regret that we couldn't spent more time in there. It's the place to stay at Verona.

The hostel was a little far from the train station and the directions posted are a little difficult to follow. Other than that the landlord is very nice and courteous. The place is also very clean and well maintained. Wifi was reliable. I would definitely recommend this place.

We only stayed in Verona, but this B&B was beautiful. It was a very homey environment, and the staff was great, and very helpful. We needed a taxi in the morning, and the owner made sure to come in early so that he could accommodate us, and let me use his personal computer when the communal one was not working properly. The rooms were very clean, and the bed was very large. The breakfast options were also plentiful.

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts