B&B Al Filarmonico Reviews

Via dei Mutilati 5, Verona, Italy

s Very nice B&B in the heart of Verona. Room and other facilities are extremely clean, breakfast is generous, the location is perfect for a walking tour in the city center, and also not far from the railway station. I can only recommend it!!

Overall lovely stay at BB Filarmonico. Centrally located, big, clean rooms, generous breakfast, functioning WIFI at all times. Not so positive - the owner doesn't speak English and can't offer any help with directions, etc and I was charged an extra amount on top of the final pay which appeared in my Hostelworld reservation. No mention of such extra money was made in my Hostelworld reservation which felt odd. All charges should be made visible on Hostelworld's description of this property.

One of my best impressions of stay in Verona - is B&B "Al Filarmonico"!! Friendly and polite stuff (Sig.ra Vittoria had assisted us in few personal requests), environment of B&B full with italian elegance and style.. Perfect location - Ponte dei Scaligeri, Piazza Bra, Piazza Erbe, Basilica di St.Anastasia are within several steps.. Stay at B&B "Al Filarmonico" is strongly reccomend to those who understands and values the atmosphere of typical Nothern Italy..

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts