B&B Al Fiume Piovego Reviews

Via Lungargine del Piovego, 51, Padua, Italy

After waiting for 2 hours and a half outside the house, since there was no one in the reception or anything, the owner comes and says she is full for the day and she forgot to change the availability on HW, and gave me the adress of her friend. A place 2km from where we were. When i said to her that it wasnt right she replied with rude words and with a high tone as if i was the one wrong in the situation (meanwhile she was eating a salad, as if this was a normal routine for her). Horrible!

Very clean and comfortable place. Very friendly owner.

Great place to stay if looking for some rest and relaxation - very clean and friendly hospitality

Valeria was an incredible host and took great care of me. I ended up staying at a nearby bnb that she had organised for me because of a bookings error that meant hers was full. Valeria drove me to the new place and negotiated with the owner which was so helpful. From what little I did see of al Fiumo piovego it seemed very comfortable and in a beautiful neighbourhood. Would definitely reccommend.

• 19th Jun 2015