B&B Al Lion Morosini Reviews

Cannaregio 5704/A, Zona Rialto, Venice, Italy

Awful. Really rundown and the staff was either never there or very rude when they were. When the power went out they accused us of cooking in the room (we had salad). The breakfast was poor at best and that is if they brought to you on time. They do not make the bed every day, the room was dirty and there was no trash can. Also, they will not tell you of extra charges (like a city tax that they claim every city around the world has; try again). Would not recommend to anyone.

At first I loved the design of the room - the walls were covered in fabric - but it was quite stuffy and I found it a bit hard to breathe. Perfect location - I never got lost - I just memorized the way back from the Rialto and just followed the signs to the bridge. There's a fun bar below the B&B - this is a great place to stay if you're with friends. It's a bit noisy because of the live music below. Everyone drinks in the courtyard and dock just below the B&B.

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts