B&B Al Saor Reviews

Cannaregio 3904/a, Venice, Italy

This hostel is great, easy access, the best breakfast I had in a hostel in Italy! Very clean and Near to all the main attractions in venice. The staff is not there all day but it wasn't really a problem you can call them anytime. It's defenetly a A hostel!

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Puerto Rico

Thank you for accommodating our situation with the overbooking. Breakfast was also AMAZING.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Good location, easily reachable from train station, clean and neat place, in the morning the owner makes the breakfast, a bit basic one but not bad at all.

Staff was wonderful, and the breakfast was great...made to order omlettes! The room was small but cute. It was a little difficult to find the hostel, but it was in a good location, right near a main street. I would stay there again.

The staff were incredibly kind and accommodating. Breakfasts were amazing! We really enjoyed our stay. Thank you.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Excellent place! I have no regrets, and if I return to Venice it is most likely that I'll go there.

Excelente choise. The best: the staff

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Argentina

Brilliant value for money. Highly recommended.

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts