B&B Al Saor Reviews

Cannaregio 3904/a, Venice, Italy

We had a wonderful stay at Al Saor. We had the apartment one street over from the B

We had a wonderful time and found the room to be very clean and cozy. The owner was so incredibly nice and accommodating. Breakfast was fresh and delicious each morning. It was a stress-free stay in Venice.

It looks like someone`s home, renting rooms. But it was nice to be there, although there`s no reception. The lady who attended us was very kind even not speaking english. The breakfast is very good!

The B&B was my favorite of all the cities in Italy! The room was very clean and all the staff interactions were pleasant. I looked forward to the breakfast each morning as the omelette was so delicious and exceeded my expectations of a B&B. We had a lot of questions about what we should do for our early morning flight (bus route or water taxi and from where). Francesco was very accomodating and helpful! If I am ever in Venice, I would stay here again!

• 13th Nov 2014