B&B Al Saor Reviews

Cannaregio 3904/a, Venice, Italy

We were in the apartment just around the corner from the main building, it was private but somewhat enclosed and without a great deal of light as there are no windows or airflow so there was a musty smell, however it was still good accommodation; it was clean and had a kitchenette. The main building where breakfast is served seemed very comfortable and welcoming. Really nice staff and fantastic breakfast!!!

The location was excellent. Very quiet in the night and few tourists, but mostly italians in the streets around. The beds were really good. The owners were very friendly. Good breakfast. A big and very clean room with a little kitchen and a small but efficient bathroom. I was there on a short vacation with my two daughters and we had an excellent time in Venice.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Very lovely place to stay, included breakfast was nice and location was great. Room was lovely!

It's a wonderful and comfortable place to stay! The room is very clean, the breakfast is very good and the staff is friendly. I really loved my stay there. Just be aware that there's no 24h reception and you may arrive at some time that there isn't anybody in the hostel. In this case, they leave a number for you to call in the front door, so have some money in your phone to make international call if you're not Italian.

• 4th Aug 2014

This hostel is great, easy access, the best breakfast I had in a hostel in Italy! Very clean and Near to all the main attractions in venice. The staff is not there all day but it wasn't really a problem you can call them anytime. It's defenetly a A hostel!

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Puerto Rico

Thank you for accommodating our situation with the overbooking. Breakfast was also AMAZING.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Good location, easily reachable from train station, clean and neat place, in the morning the owner makes the breakfast, a bit basic one but not bad at all.

Staff was wonderful, and the breakfast was great...made to order omlettes! The room was small but cute. It was a little difficult to find the hostel, but it was in a good location, right near a main street. I would stay there again.

The staff were incredibly kind and accommodating. Breakfasts were amazing! We really enjoyed our stay. Thank you.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Excellent place! I have no regrets, and if I return to Venice it is most likely that I'll go there.

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts