B&B Al Saor Reviews

Cannaregio 3904/a, Venice, Italy

We were in the apartment just around the corner from the main building, it was private but somewhat enclosed and without a great deal of light as there are no windows or airflow so there was a musty smell, however it was still good accommodation; it was clean and had a kitchenette. The main building where breakfast is served seemed very comfortable and welcoming. Really nice staff and fantastic breakfast!!!

The location was excellent. Very quiet in the night and few tourists, but mostly italians in the streets around. The beds were really good. The owners were very friendly. Good breakfast. A big and very clean room with a little kitchen and a small but efficient bathroom. I was there on a short vacation with my two daughters and we had an excellent time in Venice.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Very lovely place to stay, included breakfast was nice and location was great. Room was lovely!

It's a wonderful and comfortable place to stay! The room is very clean, the breakfast is very good and the staff is friendly. I really loved my stay there. Just be aware that there's no 24h reception and you may arrive at some time that there isn't anybody in the hostel. In this case, they leave a number for you to call in the front door, so have some money in your phone to make international call if you're not Italian.

• 4th Aug 2014

This hostel is great, easy access, the best breakfast I had in a hostel in Italy! Very clean and Near to all the main attractions in venice. The staff is not there all day but it wasn't really a problem you can call them anytime. It's defenetly a A hostel!

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Puerto Rico

Thank you for accommodating our situation with the overbooking. Breakfast was also AMAZING.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Good location, easily reachable from train station, clean and neat place, in the morning the owner makes the breakfast, a bit basic one but not bad at all.

Staff was wonderful, and the breakfast was great...made to order omlettes! The room was small but cute. It was a little difficult to find the hostel, but it was in a good location, right near a main street. I would stay there again.

The staff were incredibly kind and accommodating. Breakfasts were amazing! We really enjoyed our stay. Thank you.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Excellent place! I have no regrets, and if I return to Venice it is most likely that I'll go there.

Excelente choise. The best: the staff

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Argentina

Brilliant value for money. Highly recommended.

Very nice place right in the center of Venice. Friendly staff. They know enough english to get by and if you know enough Italian, all will be well.

This hostel was fabulous, so was its owner. She was very nice and welcoming. Breakfast was delicious. I highly recommend this hostel. If I ever come back to Venice, I will definitely return to this hostel. Thank you for a very pleasant stay. The only negative thing I would say is that there is no reception. Luckily, we arrived at the same time as an employee who let us in and called the owner for us.

The twin room we had was small but cosy. The only issue was that it was close to the kitchen so breakfast time was basically a waking up time. Breakfasts were quite nice as well despite the company of a local guy who was having a breakfast there each morning and did not bother to reply to any guests' greeting.

This place was amazing. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. If you're lucky enough to find an opening here, BOOK IT! We couldn't believe the value we got for the money. We kept waiting for hidden fees or some sort of catch, but it never came. It's just an amazing find. The staff was super accommodating and the process was super easy. The other hostel we were going to stay in screwed us over 2 days before our trip, and I'm glad they did, otherwise we wouldn't have found this place

This hotel is small, the staff are really friendly and provide breakfast. We had some trouble upon checkin as we were not told that we would need to call reception when we arrived (there is no reception at the hotel, they visit in the mornings only to cook breakfast). The sign on the door had a number to call but we did not have a phone, and even after finding a payphone and calling the number we could not get through. we found another number in our emails and were able to reach them on that.

We had a great time! The apartments were lovely!

DONT GO to this hostel, i stayed there and i wake up with parazits and LOUSES in my bed! All my body is red now, and all my holiday was spoiled because of this HOSTEL!

Nice small hostel in nice location. A bit difficult to find on a small alleyway and owner doesn't live on premise so accurate arrival time is important. Room is clean and spacious.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7