B&B Al Saor Reviews

Cannaregio 3904/a, Venice, Italy

Thank you for accommodating our situation with the overbooking. Breakfast was also AMAZING.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Good location, easily reachable from train station, clean and neat place, in the morning the owner makes the breakfast, a bit basic one but not bad at all.

Staff was wonderful, and the breakfast was great...made to order omlettes! The room was small but cute. It was a little difficult to find the hostel, but it was in a good location, right near a main street. I would stay there again.

The staff were incredibly kind and accommodating. Breakfasts were amazing! We really enjoyed our stay. Thank you.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Excellent place! I have no regrets, and if I return to Venice it is most likely that I'll go there.

Excelente choise. The best: the staff

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Argentina

Brilliant value for money. Highly recommended.

Very nice place right in the center of Venice. Friendly staff. They know enough english to get by and if you know enough Italian, all will be well.

This hostel was fabulous, so was its owner. She was very nice and welcoming. Breakfast was delicious. I highly recommend this hostel. If I ever come back to Venice, I will definitely return to this hostel. Thank you for a very pleasant stay. The only negative thing I would say is that there is no reception. Luckily, we arrived at the same time as an employee who let us in and called the owner for us.

The twin room we had was small but cosy. The only issue was that it was close to the kitchen so breakfast time was basically a waking up time. Breakfasts were quite nice as well despite the company of a local guy who was having a breakfast there each morning and did not bother to reply to any guests' greeting.

This place was amazing. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. If you're lucky enough to find an opening here, BOOK IT! We couldn't believe the value we got for the money. We kept waiting for hidden fees or some sort of catch, but it never came. It's just an amazing find. The staff was super accommodating and the process was super easy. The other hostel we were going to stay in screwed us over 2 days before our trip, and I'm glad they did, otherwise we wouldn't have found this place

This hotel is small, the staff are really friendly and provide breakfast. We had some trouble upon checkin as we were not told that we would need to call reception when we arrived (there is no reception at the hotel, they visit in the mornings only to cook breakfast). The sign on the door had a number to call but we did not have a phone, and even after finding a payphone and calling the number we could not get through. we found another number in our emails and were able to reach them on that.

We had a great time! The apartments were lovely!

DONT GO to this hostel, i stayed there and i wake up with parazits and LOUSES in my bed! All my body is red now, and all my holiday was spoiled because of this HOSTEL!

Nice small hostel in nice location. A bit difficult to find on a small alleyway and owner doesn't live on premise so accurate arrival time is important. Room is clean and spacious.

This hostel was amasing. With Bed-making service. Staff are very kind.

This place was great! After coming from a very basic hotel in Rome, I really appreciated the character this B&B had to offer. It was less than a 20 minute walk from the train, but I'd recommend the water bus to those with bulky and/or heavy luggage. It's located near the Rialto bridge and was easy to find using the directions provided and the 2.50€ map we bought at the Tourist Info center. Cons - only a continental breakfast, due to the kitchenette in our room ( we didn't know this ahead)

• 23rd Aug 2011

perfect place to stay in venice . venice is perfect to :) you are lucky if you are there

the apartment is not at the place as shown in the map, need to follow the staff's instruction to the specific place, a bit further than the position shown in the map, but the apartment is really nice, out of my expectation, nice kitchen and bathroom, air-conditioning function well, self-service breakfast is prepared for more than what we need, and the apartment is very clean, staff is nice also, no complain at all

The ensuite double room was beautiful and very clean, but super tiny, nothing like in the pictures. Not the best place with lots of luggage, there´s really no place where to put things or bags because the closet was also mini size. Breakfast in the terrace was nice, they ask what you wish. Communication in fluent english. Location was excellent, close to vaporetto stop and a big supermarket. Wireless internet connection was a nice surprise!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7