B&B Angelo Reviews

via Cesare Battisti 23, Trieste, Italy

Such a great little b&b. Angelo and his wife speak pretty much no English but are super helpful and friendly! Our room was great, they made us a huge breakfast the next morning, and the shower pressure is really good. It's in a pretty good location near city centre and bus stops (though Trieste is small so you can walk everywhere anyway). Great value for money, would definitely stay there again if I'm ever in Trieste again

The couple who owns this is so friendly and so cute! I felt like I was staying at my mom's house. They are welcoming and helpful. A nice quiet place to stay, away from loud and partying nonsense, a true taste of Italian culture and hospitality.

The most divine friendly people! Don't stay anywhere else.

View all Trieste Bed and Breakfasts