B&B Angelo Reviews

via Cesare Battisti 23, Trieste, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy

Angelo and Anna were absolutely incredible. They are an adorable couple who went completely over the top to ensure my friend and I had a pleasant stay. We arrived early (before 9 am), and without hesitation they checked us right in and had our room ready to go. They don't speak English very well, but we were able to still communicate quite well. They provide breakfast, towels, and keys for the room as well as to the building (with no deposit required). I highly recommend this B &B!

We had a booking on short notice, Anna and Angelo made every effort to make us feel at home, showed us where to get post stamps and wine and even called some friends for recommendations on fish restaurants. Highly recommended!

This was the best hostel in Trieste. The couple was very nice and accomodating, even though there was a language barrier. If I return to Trieste, I'll stay here again.

A nice and warm welcome, Angelo and Anna make you fell at home in Trieste. Thank you again !

• 31st Dec 2013

The personnel is very friendly. Although they do not speak English, we could discuss anything.

Location and cleanliness were great but Angelo and his wife were what made the experience great. They were so friendly and kind and I felt like I was staying with family.

• 8th Nov 2013

Best hosts. Angelo and his wife can't do enough to please u! Breaky is a great traditional one. Location is in great location for a decent price.

Our hostel stay was incredible with Angelo and his lovely wife. They are so loving and kind and they made our trip to trieste worth the visit. We speak no itialian and they speak no english but communication was easy because both parties were willing to try. Angelo went above and beyond to take care of us. We love trieste but we love B&B Angelo even more!

• 26th Oct 2013