B&B Appiani36

9.5
Superb 116 Total Reviews

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
3rd Jun 2017

I would recommend this B & B to anyone. The bedroom was large, with a comfortable bed, nice art and a large bathroom. The lady who runs the hostel is friendly, helpful and prepared a generous breakfast. You feel warmly welcomed when you arrive. Treviso has a beautiful and sophisticated centre with restaurants and bars and clothing shops and it is very easy and cheap to access Venice daily if that is why you are there. I would happily return.

31st May 2017

Very nice place, easy to get to from airport. I thought this was a hostel, but it is someone's house. Very nice lady, but her English is limited. What I found most annoying was that wifi was only from 7am - 10pm. Other than that it was a nice stay. She made me whatever coffee I wanted in the morning. Spent a pleasant night before heading to Venice in the morning.

• Slovenia, Female, 25-30
27th Apr 2017

The Hostel is very, very nice, small, the atmosphere is kind and calm, the staff is very kind and gives all the information you need. It's appropriate for those who like and need calm place without noisy people.

• elianaengland3152
  • Brazil, Female, 25-30
16th Mar 2017

I loved the place and atmosphere. The bathroom was clean and the stuff was helpfull. I liked the location because it is in between the airport and the city center. The only thing I didn't like was that Internet only works in a period of day and the Internet signal in the bedroom was really bad. I had to stay close to the door for the Internet to work.