B&B Arena Artist Reviews

Vicolo Calcirelli, 11a, Verona, Italy

This was a lovely B&B and a wonderful surprise. Our room was beautiful, breakfast was excellent, and the whole apartment was beautiful and clean. Lovely little veranda for warmer weather! Only a 5-10 minute walk to all the main attractions, and close to the train station. The cats were also very sweet. The place was clean and Ornella was a wonderful hostess. Had total freedom to come and go, but could very easily find and talk to our hostess if we needed anything.

• 27th Dec 2014

I arrived to find that no one was home. I called and found the owner was in Paris on holiday. Apparently putting a deposit down with Hostelworld isnt enough to confirm your reservation. The owner said I was apparently supposed to call the day before to confirm (I was actually in the air en-route to Italy at that time). But things got settled and the owner arranged for her neighbor to come let me in an hour. Got kicked out at 8:30AM with no breakfast. Would not stay again

Loved the cats and the patio!

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts