B&B Arena Artist Reviews

Vicolo Calcirelli, 11a, Verona, Italy

Nice little place, central but quiet, very convenient location, walking distance from the main attractions and one bus stop away from the station. Would definitely recommend!

• 19th Mar 2015

No internet in the room and the location is pretty hidden and hard to find out.

It was certainly one of the most beautiful place I've ever been to. If you stay in Verona for a romantic experience, this is the place you have to go to. It has such a personal touch. When the sun starts shining, the whole room was covered with that orange romantic light. The bed was big and really confortable. The breakfast was made to be enjoyed. The room had everything you may need, from wardrobes to a water heater. The bathroom was so beautiful and clean. It was a perfect personal atmosphere

This was a lovely B&B and a wonderful surprise. Our room was beautiful, breakfast was excellent, and the whole apartment was beautiful and clean. Lovely little veranda for warmer weather! Only a 5-10 minute walk to all the main attractions, and close to the train station. The cats were also very sweet. The place was clean and Ornella was a wonderful hostess. Had total freedom to come and go, but could very easily find and talk to our hostess if we needed anything.

• 27th Dec 2014

I arrived to find that no one was home. I called and found the owner was in Paris on holiday. Apparently putting a deposit down with Hostelworld isnt enough to confirm your reservation. The owner said I was apparently supposed to call the day before to confirm (I was actually in the air en-route to Italy at that time). But things got settled and the owner arranged for her neighbor to come let me in an hour. Got kicked out at 8:30AM with no breakfast. Would not stay again

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts