7.6
Very Good 215 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 215 Total Reviews
B&B Arena Artist Located at Vicolo Calcirelli, 11a, , Verona.
Italy
Verona Vicolo Calcirelli, 11a
76% 215
45.4365870 10.9857430
    Rooms available

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
7th Oct 2016

It was a lovely place to stay. The host was so kind and warm. She treated me a glass of Spritz in her garden which is beautiful. The room was clean, the bed was cozy to snuggle. It is 15 mins away from the train station on foot but has good location to reach tourist attractions. Breakfast was delicious but there was no shower curtain in the bathroom, I had to be careful not to sprinkle water out of the bathtub. There were two friendly cats. If you are a cat lover, it would be the perfect place !

• mattkirkey
  • Canada, Male, 31-40
30th Sep 2016
2.0

I tried emailing to confirm the apartment two days in advance and never received a reply. On the day I was due to arrive, I finally got access to a mobile so I sent an SMS only to discover that the place was not available. Apparently a pipe had burst, but somehow they had masons and workers in place, meaning that it was unavailable for some time before when I was due to arrive. It's been over 14 days and I'm still waiting for a refund. SKETCHY.

• livygrant1709
  • England, Female, 18-24
14th Sep 2016
2.0

AWFUL/AVOID Contacted owner 4 times over a week about arrival time and NO reply.Arrived at the property and owner wasn't there, I waited for 2.5 hours until she finally answered my call&told me she had no record of my booking even tho I had my confirmation and booking no. She then told me the place was full and I couldn't stay, then emailed me saying the W/C was broke so I couldn't stay, had to find another hotel late at night on my own and she refused to refund my deposit.Has ignored me since!

• Germany, All Female Group, 25-30
24th Aug 2016

Small and cozy B&B, it's only one room of the owner's flat. She is very friendly and helpful and suggested us a visit in the opera/arena which was totally worth it. The B&B is located near the train station and near the city center, so one can reach everything easily by foot. The breakfast is good and opulent (well, for two small girls ;)). If you are allergic to cats, it's not the right place for you because it can happen that the cats go to the bedroom. Otherwise, very nice stay!

• Argentina, Couple, 31-40
12th Aug 2016

Reaaaally close to the arena, comfortable apartment, Ornella is really friendly and thoughtful. Just try to arrange clearly in advance the time when you will check- in, if you don´t you risk waiting at the fron door, is better if you do it by phone instead of e-mail. The 2 cats in the apartment are adorable and fun to see. We were really comfortable here!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
30th Jul 2016

Really lovely apartment, very clean and comfortable. The cats are beautiful. Only issue was during check-in. Make sure to organise the check-in time in advance as the owner is not always available.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2016

Excellent location! Staff friendly but gave lots of privacy which is good. Overall exceeded expectations

19th Jun 2016
7.1

The place is great and very well located, but she made us wait for her for more than an hour to open the apartment (make sure you contact her before arrival) and her cats didn't let us sleep. Also no internet.