B&B Arena Artist

6.1
Good 216 Total Reviews

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
7th Oct 2016

It was a lovely place to stay. The host was so kind and warm. She treated me a glass of Spritz in her garden which is beautiful. The room was clean, the bed was cozy to snuggle. It is 15 mins away from the train station on foot but has good location to reach tourist attractions. Breakfast was delicious but there was no shower curtain in the bathroom, I had to be careful not to sprinkle water out of the bathtub. There were two friendly cats. If you are a cat lover, it would be the perfect place !

• mattkirkey
  • Canada, Male, 31-40
30th Sep 2016
2.0

I tried emailing to confirm the apartment two days in advance and never received a reply. On the day I was due to arrive, I finally got access to a mobile so I sent an SMS only to discover that the place was not available. Apparently a pipe had burst, but somehow they had masons and workers in place, meaning that it was unavailable for some time before when I was due to arrive. It's been over 14 days and I'm still waiting for a refund. SKETCHY.