B&B Ariel Reviews

Corso Porta Nuova 39, Verona, Veneto, Italy

I was very pleased to see they had everything there you could ever need. Beds were very comfortable and everywhere was clean. I wish I could've been able to stay there more than one night.

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Finland

Excellent!! B&B Ariel is very nice. Adriano is one of the best hosts I ever saw. THe guy literally gave me an history class when I arrived the city. The hostel is also good, very clean and with a good heat system. The room has a balcony so if you are a smoker you have a place to go. Besides that, the kitchen is very impressive. Adriano keeps food, yogurt, and water, free to use in every time you want.

Adriano, who runs the b&b, was kind, knowledgeable and helpful. We enjoyed our stay at b&b ariel. The location was very convenient too.

• 28th Dec 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Best BB i have every stayed at. Adriano the one who manages the place is a sweetheart. He helped us with everything we wanted and was very prompt in serving us. Plus they have great breakfast and an amazing kitchen. We actually ate whenever we wanted from the fridge and i would say food is not restricted only to breakfast. Perfect location . I would definitely go back if i visit Verona

Wonderful hospitality from the staff. A great location, just 15 minutes walk from the main piazza. Lots of choice for breakfast. The rooms are nice, the bed was comfy and the room was nice and warm in cold November! Only downside was the shower wasn't hot (lukewarm then cold) and the fitting wouldn't stay on the wall. Apart from this, everything was great.

• 29th Nov 2013

fantastic...excellent...perfect location! Adriano is a perfect host, when I arrive explain the center whit good information for eat typical food and drink wine of Verona. Room is beautiful, clean whit balcony and little table, breakfast is fantastic (all buffet). Very recommended. Ottimo B&B in pieno centro e molto bravo anche il proprietario con i suoi consigli. ottima anche la colazione con sistema buffet, camera pulita e bella con balcone e tavolino a disposizione per fumare. consigliato!

• 17th Nov 2013
  • South Africa

The property was really clean and felt safe. There was a free internet connection, self-served, but rich breakfast. Location was extremely convenient - only 5 min from Arena. Informative and friendly host. He gave us very good advice on where to eat, what is the best way to see Verona, various additional tips. I would definitely stay here again.

Pros: Immaculate room and bathroom. Nice decor. Very organized host (not exactly the chatty type, but he was very efficient and functional, which is how I prefer it actually). Ideally located between the railway station and the city's attractions. Cons: Not many, but breakfast could have been better. Needed to make our own breakfast, but then many of the ingredients were available at home. Overall, a very clean and functional place to stay in an excellent little town. Got my money's worth.

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts