9.0
Superb 156 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 156 Total Reviews
B&B Ariel Located at Corso Porta Nuova 39, , Verona.
B&B Ariel
B&B Ariel
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Oct 2016

Although my friend and I were only there for one evening, it was a very pleasant stay. It is a 10 minute easy walk from the train station and from the city centre. The main land marks are in all walking distance. The rooms were clean. When we arrived the owner helped my friend and I and he showed us how to get to places on the map etc. He was very helpful. Over all it was a good stay, and I would stay again :) I would recommend

• Austria, Female, 18-24
9th Aug 2016

The Bed&Breakfast was really nice. We were welcomed open armed. She told us about the must see's, the next supermarket and nice restaurants. It was just a five minutes walk to the Arena.