B&B Calamatta Reviews

via Luigi Calamatta 16, Rome, Italy

Valerio was incredibly helpful! On our first day he gave us the best advice on where to eat, where to go, and the best routes to get there, in a clear manner! The B&B was in a perfect location because everything is walking distance or a short bus ride away!

One of my favorite places to stay in Italy. The place was very clean and very well put together. Having a lift was a blessing, and Valerio was extremely kind. Anything I needed help with, he willingly did it without any hesitation.

Valerio was more than helpful. He emailed me a few days before my stay to ask if I needed any help or had any questions. Additionally, he helped my mother and I book the coliseum and also the vatican. The B&B was VERY clean, quiet, and accommodating. Our stay came with breakfast at a little shop down the street. I would definitely stay here again if I ever come back to Rome!! The AC was also efficient (not something you come across in Italy).

Best place I have ever been in Europe BY FAR! Valerio is the best host someone can ask for. Everthing is really close and a taxi from termini to the BeB is only 12 euros. Don't mind that is far from any metro station, you won't use the underground.

What a brilliant B & B! Location is amazing for seeing all the sights in Rome! We walked everywhere from this location! Valerio was amazing at his job and was extremely helpful! Went above and beyond his role and was always there to answer any questions we had. Breakfast was yummy and served at a lovely cafe 5 mins away. Room was clean and large and couldn't fault this B&B!

Great location, close to everything that you could want to see. Staff were extremely helpful, with the most detailed tour of a city yet upon arrival. Room was well above what we had expected, and had just been renovated. Definitely worth the little extra if you are travelling cheap.

• 13th Jul 2015

B&B Calamatta has a really good location, not being to far from the centre of Rome where the Imperial buildings are, nor from the Vatican, and quite close to a metro stop. When I got to the B & B Valerio greeted me, gave me a map and went through it all in detail, marking good places to eat, things to see, good spots to enjoy the view, things that are off the beaten path, and even drew up routes to see all the stuff in the best order.

Thank you for all your amazing suggestions on places to go and eat, we had an amazing time in Rome and will definitely be back!

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts