B&B Calamatta Reviews

via Luigi Calamatta 16, Rome, Italy

One of my favorite places to stay in Italy. The place was very clean and very well put together. Having a lift was a blessing, and Valerio was extremely kind. Anything I needed help with, he willingly did it without any hesitation.

Best place I have ever been in Europe BY FAR! Valerio is the best host someone can ask for. Everthing is really close and a taxi from termini to the BeB is only 12 euros. Don't mind that is far from any metro station, you won't use the underground.

What a brilliant B & B! Location is amazing for seeing all the sights in Rome! We walked everywhere from this location! Valerio was amazing at his job and was extremely helpful! Went above and beyond his role and was always there to answer any questions we had. Breakfast was yummy and served at a lovely cafe 5 mins away. Room was clean and large and couldn't fault this B&B!

Great location, close to everything that you could want to see. Staff were extremely helpful, with the most detailed tour of a city yet upon arrival. Room was well above what we had expected, and had just been renovated. Definitely worth the little extra if you are travelling cheap.

• 13th Jul 2015

B&B Calamatta has a really good location, not being to far from the centre of Rome where the Imperial buildings are, nor from the Vatican, and quite close to a metro stop. When I got to the B & B Valerio greeted me, gave me a map and went through it all in detail, marking good places to eat, things to see, good spots to enjoy the view, things that are off the beaten path, and even drew up routes to see all the stuff in the best order.

Thank you for all your amazing suggestions on places to go and eat, we had an amazing time in Rome and will definitely be back!

I think all the other reviews have summed up my thoughts about this place. I would definitely return.

We liked the location and could reach almost everything by walking. The room was good (and considering the price is was great). As others mentioned, the owner was very helpful and engaged. Highly recommended.

• 10th Feb 2015