Fabulous 203 Total Reviews
Fabulous 203 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
10th Aug 2017

Fantastic staff! We booked a single rather than a double and they quickly fixed the fault for us. The hostel is very small and costly and the rooms are basic but functional. The kitchen sink clean and the breakfast is generous.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
29th Jul 2017
7.4

It is very easy to find and extremely close to the train station! It is also very near to the city, you can get to most sights in 15 minutes. The rooms are neat, clean and well presented! I was in a small single and slept well enough. The breakfast is great and allows you to grab a snack for the road! The price was a bit much for one night for a single room. No different to a hostel but triple the price. Most expensive night of my trip!

• England, Female, 18-24
25th Jul 2017
7.1

The place was in a good place but carmen wasn't there when I arrived it was quite hard to find and she puts I can use card but you can't you need cash the totals didn't add up to what I had left to pay the room was lovely and clean and nice same with the entire place but once she disappeared that's it I saw one other time and I wasn't sure when I was leaving if there was a checking out procedure or not so I just left because yet again she wasn't there but the location is perfect

• Germany, Female, 18-24
13th Apr 2017

Hostel is near the train station, and a short walk to the city center. We had to book it last minute and it was the quietest facility we stayed in with a great breakfast!

4th Apr 2017

This place was lovel. Good breakfast too

• USA, Male, 18-24
24th Mar 2017

The B&B is just a 5 Minute Walk from the train station on the main street of Verona's south side. The accommodations are modest with a shared bathroom for three rooms. The balcony off of the kitchen/breakfast room offers a pleasant view of the city. Entering the building requires a code which visitors will have to acquire beforehand of by calling Carmen in her cellphone with the number posted on the box at the door.