B&B Carmen Reviews

Corso Porta Nuova 93, Verona, Veneto, Italy

AWFUL. No answer when I buzzed,other resident let me in. Owner was there the whole time! Didn't have my reservation, told me to wait while she checked in other people. After 45 mins standing & worried with no explanation,she told me to get in her car&go to her other bb.When I questioned this,she was angry&cursing in Italian,not knowing I understand! Other bb had no ac&was further from station.Had to argue for room w/ac.Electricity went out mult times a day.No coffee/bread stocked for breakfast.

Carmen was amazing and the apartment was very clean and big. We had an amazing stay and really enjoyed the accommodations. The breakfast was fantastic and the rooms were very clean and big. it is very close to the main square and in a very nice part of town. Only a 5 minute walk from the train station.

• 20th Jul 2013

Our short stay in the b&b Carmen was great have no complains at all,really close to the center, the two ladies In charge which I regret not remembering their names were absolutely wonderful to me but specially to my two younger sons. Will stay again and will recommend to friends.

• 15th Jun 2013