B&B Carmen Reviews

Corso Porta Nuova 93, Verona, Italy

It was difficult to find the b&b so I rang Carmen for directions as those listed on hostel world didn't make much sense. Because Carmen doesn't understand much English it was difficult to get any help. I ended up having to get a taxi after an expensive phone call, the b&b is very near the train station which I knew it would be so I would advise printing off your own map beforehand as it was very frustrating trying to get there.

A lovely place close to the old city centre and the arena. The owner, Carmen was very friendly and was very accommodating. She even printed our opera tickets at short notice. The place was very clean and the breakfast was absolutely lovely. I'd definitely come back!!

It was so close to the train station and we could walk to see all the sites in the city. All staff were super friendly and helpful and the place was so clean. There were snacks and coffee always available and it was very quiet even though it was so close to the main square. I would totally stay here again and recommend people to stay here.

Carmen was really friendly taking that her English wasn't perfect and that we had accidentally booked a single bed private instead of double bed private. The location of the guest house was different than the one on the map, as Carmen relocated us to another place (maybe because of the wrong booking). Still, the new place was actually even closer to Verona's attractions. You can do your own breakfast, and a plus from the coffee machine. The rooms were really clean, and the bathroom as well.

I loved B&B Carmem.