B&B Castelvecchio Reviews

Vicolo Volto San Luca, 18, Verona, Italy

very nice and helpful host, very nice breakfast available to cook, very nice location close to center and at walking distance from train station.

It was a very nice hostel. Just a couple of days after we booked, we were contacted to get more details and plan our stay. Also, when we arrived, we were given a full explanation of places to visit and nice restaurants to eat. The place is clean, very well located (5 minutes walking from the Arena) and the staff is helpful. Maybe the price is a bit over the average for a place with shared bathroom, but for us, it was worth it.

Really enjoyed my stay. The location could not have been better. Airport service was really handy as well. Would definitely recommend

Staying at B&B Castelvecchio is like having your own apartment in Verona. It feels like a second home! The location is good and easily reached from Puorta Nuova station (15 min walking, no need to take the bus). There are two bathrooms for three rooms, a very good ratio! It might be a little expensive for a budget traveler, but you can't find anything similar for less money.

The hostel was in a great location. It was very clean. The owner was very friendly and helpful with lots of useful information about the area.

The hostel was very clean and very nice. The location was perfect and the breakfast pretty good. The personal computer at the hoste could be better, but this is just a detail. :)

I had a great stay at B&B Castelvecchio!! I wish I only had more time than just one night, however it was a great experience. Location could not be any better and is very close to the Arena and main sights which is great! Giulia, her boyfriend and mother are fantastic people! They are so welcoming and warm people and made me feel at home during my short stay. Next time I am in Verona I will only stay here. If you want a good local feel to beautiful Verona then this is the place for you!! .

We were both delighted with our stay. Giulia has created a lovely, homely atmosphere in a perfect location. A naturally warm person, she is always helpful. We hope to return, and will definitely recommend this B&B to our friends.

• 19th May 2014

Great host, perfect location super accommodating! Thank you

• 1st May 2014

sucha cute place, loved the pink decor! staff was very friendly and informative. close to the arena, room and bathrooms were very clean. definitely recommended.

A really nice B&B close to the arena.

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts