Superb 235 Total Reviews
Superb 235 Total Reviews
B&B Castelvecchio Located at Vicolo Volto San Luca, 19, , Verona.
Italy
Verona 37122 Vicolo Volto San Luca, 19
91% 235
45.4372943 10.9899330
    Rooms available

• Switzerland, All Female Group, 25-30
16th May 2016

Very nice place!! Friendly and helpfull people, I definitly recommand this B&B :)

3rd May 2016

This B&B was great, amazing location close to the heart of Verona. I loved that the breakfast was self serve, made it so easy when I had to leave early to catch a train. My room was wonderful, I loved having a balcony. The room and bathroom were very clean. The wifi was really fast! Guilia was very nice upon arrival, communication was great. She gave me a city map and showed me everything I needed to see and do in Verona. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Verona!

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 25-30
10th Mar 2016

You can comfortably walk from the railway station to the hostel. It's located near the arena. Everything was clean. The internet connection is very good. Kitchen is well equipped. Nicolò, who received us, was very nice and helpful. Would definitely stay there again.