B&B City Stay The Hague Reviews

Hoge Zand 17, The Hague, Netherlands

City stay is a lovely hostel, the bedrooms are very comfortable and the owner is very welcoming!

• 1st Oct 2014

Lovely apartment in a good location, within walking distance to the city center, shopping streets and tram stops. Be aware that the apartments are up steep and narrow stairs that are quite difficult to negotiate, particularly with luggage, and particularly if you're on the top floor. The owner also doesn't live at the premise, and prefers you to call her to be let in initially. We had arranged to check-in at a certain time but she wasn't there so we had to walk down the street to find a phone.

• 13th Jun 2014

I had a great stay. Rooms are big, clean and beds are confortable. Helena was super nice during my stay, she took care of our luggage before we checked in. Wifi worked perfect in the room.

We enjoyed our stay City Stay The Hague very much. We stayed at a lovely and nicely furnitured room. Very friendly and helpful landlord. We can absolutely recommend it !!!

• 2nd Apr 2014

The two night spend there were horrible, the room was full of mosquito and it was impossible to sleep correctly. It's not originaly a B&B but an old house that they transform.

Dear guest, Thank you for the review. We regret that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We could have solved your problems very easily if you would have informed us about it. We think it is important to take good care of our guests. We do our best to make their stay as comfortable as possible. We also extend check-in time for guests that arrive with a late flight. We wish every guest a pleasant stay. Please inform us in time if there are any issues. Kind regards, CSTH

I had a perfect stay at B&B City Stay in The Hague. The location can't be better (15 minutos from Central Station!), the two-bedroom in the third floor is wonderful, clean and spatious. Everything with the owner was easy, fast and efficient (Netherlands rocks!). So, I have only positive thoughts. :D

The room was nice and big. Toilettes were just outside the room, but the shower was inside. I found it had a great location just outside of the center. Easy to walk almost everywhere, but without being too noisy. Staff was nice, but only saw them when I checked in. didn't see them again even for check out. I had to leave the key in the post slot.

for short stay it really good place.. cheep and clean.. and very close from city center...

• 5th Sep 2012
  • Georgia

I didn't have any problems during my stay. This is not a hostel as there is no common space for socializing. I had my own room with a small refrigerator and a shower. The bathroom (toilet) was shared. For the price I paid, I was satisfied with what I got.

An excellent B&B!

• 11th Aug 2012
  • China

Very Good, better than expected.

It's a well located but there is no one on site. If there is a problem you have to call the owner. When I booked it said on suite....but only the shower was attached. The toilet was outside. Would not stay there again.

Clean, comfortable and great location within walking distance of all city center. Loved my time there.

• 3rd Feb 2012

Nice place, closeby shopping center of the Hague. Two tram stops away from central station. Kind staff. I have some improvement points: The front door doesn't seem to be 100% ok. The studio is with shared toilet, which was not mentioned in the hostel description. Also there is no safe and staff weren't their physically all time but reachable by phone.

• 29th Dec 2011
  • Male

make sure you call in advance to let them know you are coming! they were very nice about it, but i didn't call so i had to wait a bit to be let into the apartment. very nice staff - they even drove over a wireless card for my laptop when the wireless downstairs stopped working. great value for money - bed is big enough for two! stay here for sure.

uery nice welcome.,cosy...goodlocation.,clean..,good shower. But the 2 seperate beds put together like one kept sliding and matrasses ket movin wich is very uncomfy 1 double bed would b better. And its very cold because it needs better isolation. But there are good firesafety things ! And it is quiet. Nice kitchen also.. It needs better locks on the doors.

• 20th Nov 2011