B&B Da Giuliano Reviews

Via Fillipo Corridoni, 115, Pisa, Italy

No Rating

This hostel was totally different from what we expected, the room is super small, uncomfortable, the blinds in the bathroom were broken, the whole place was kind of creepy. It was totally not worth the money we spent! Better just go for a daytrip to Pisa!

The room I stayed was good, and the bathroom as well.. We could use the fridge in the kitchen. A bad point is that if you get there before ou after than expected you may have to wait a lot, cause the owner is never there. I didn't like the breakfast system.. he gave us a cupom with 2,50 euro, and we had to use it in a specific tabac store to have breakfast.. but of course, with 2,50 euro you can't buy anything! The apartment is very close to the station but far away from the tower.

A VERY good place to stay, 5 mins from the station and an airport bus stop outside the door!! I found it no more than a 30min walk to the tower and around from the place, but really convenient if your traveling to and from other cities of interest.The owner is a nice person & very helpful. The Pension is small, just 3 rooms but all with attached bath, and all very nicely furnished. They have TV, aircon, and wifi. and breakfast ! There is a kitchen with fridge. I highly recommend staying here..

It is a very small pension, just 3 rooms, but each with a bathroom. The plus side, besides breakfast, is it is just down the street from the station, very convenient if you are travelling to other places. Unusual in the fact the owner does not live there. A very obliging person who looked after my big bag while I traveled around with a small overnight one. The place is clean and very secure. I highly recommend it.

The owner was very nice and friendly. I felt very welcome

Room and bathroom were clean and confortable. The owner is very kind and helpful. Much better than any other b&b/hotel/hostel i've been to in Pisa.

I didn't actually get to stay at this B&B because the owner/s did not show up to let us in. We tried to call ahead to let them know we were running late, there was no answer all day. We got there at about 6.30pm, but noone was there. I had to walk around Pisa for the night looking for other accommodation. Would NEVER recommend this place to anyone

• 21st Sep 2010
  • Scotland

It was great! Not big (they have only 3 rooms) but the owner is exceptionally kind and caring! Our flight was delayed and we got there by 1 a.m and had to call the owner to open for us, but not even after that he was rude to us. He always had a smile on his face and in the morning stayed in the kitchen talking to my father (that does not speak a word in Italian). The Location is good because is really close to the Station and there are ATMs near and comerce.

Esta a 2 minutos andando de la estacion central de tren de Pisa, y sin perdida!!y encima una parada de autobus en la misma puerta para ir al aeropuerto sin tener que cargar mucho con las maletas. Para mi el sitio perfecto si tienes que pasar la noche de antes de tu vuelo en Pisa!!

very very cute old italian owner. There isn't any breakfast at the hotel, you can spend 2,50 at some place nearby. So it's not really a bed and breakfast. But the rooms are nice and clean!

• 19th Jul 2010