B&B Delfino Blue Reviews

Via B.Buozzi, n. 18/4, Genoa, Italy

Great place to stay! Not so close to the good beaches but a great walk to the pier. Also, super close to the train station and the museums. Keep in mind though there's no elevator & in order to get to the rooms you must climb a number of stairs.

• 14th Jun 2015

This b&b was the sweetest I've ever been in. The breakfast was good value for money and coffee was delicious. I'll always remember the warm-hearted woman who took care of this place and made me feel so comfortable, like I would have been at home. I can recommend this place 100%!!

Overall we enjoyed the experience. The woman who owns the b&b was so nice and gave us advice. She even let me wash my clothes and dry them. Only complaint is that the wifi was down the whole of our stay. But the great service we received from staff made up for that, breakfast was good, toast, pastry, biscuits tea and coffee.

Thanks a lot, the atmosphere and interior, style very good, clean, ordered, The owner was kind and helpful. I had a good time, I would go back again.

We had a very nice stay at Delfino Blue! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Really pretty rooms and the bathrooms were spacious and clean. In addition, a very good breakfast was served. They really took care of us and it felt like beeing home =)

Such a great hostel! The place is very clean, well arranged with some cute and quirky furniture, and is located at a really good place within walking distance from the old town and with free parking available. There are 3 bathrooms, all clean, which we found very convenient in the evenings when everybody wants to take a shower. The breakfast was amazing with all you can drink coffee and some very nice pastries. Fulvia made our stay very pleasant and we felt welcome straight away. Best BbB ever!

The host here is so very kind and helpful and her English is excellent. The instructions to find the hostel are actually good. Trust them, it's just a little bit further than you think. The rooms are very clean and secure. The location tho is by a busy road, the port and a train station. However the walls are so thick and the windows double glazed so once you are inside it is very quiet.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in and I've traveled to over 20 countries. She made it feel like home, and the room was basically an airbnb level of quality and cleanliness. I was so sad to leave!

Delfino Blue's lovely host, Fulvia, sat and chatted with us the evening of our arrival. We didn't spend much time in Genoa as we had an early train, but she made sure we had everything we needed, and breakfast was set out for us in the morning.

I don't feel comfortable scoring this B&B because when I arrived I was sent to a different location. The person staying in my room was ill and; therefore, I got displaced. The B&B was nice but nothing like what I had expected. I was placed in a dark room with a view of a wall. The keepers were nice but they didn't reach out and offer much of anything. I think where I stayed would have been nice for a couple...certainly not a single man. The scores are NOT from where I had a reservation.

Fluvia and her daughter were extremely friendly and accommodating. The room and bathroom were very clean and she provided a lovely breakfast. I would stay there again in a heartbeat!

Our stay at Fulvia's Bed and Breakfast was incredible. We were the only ones there, so we essentially had the entire appartment to ourselves. The location is a bit out of the way of center city Genoa, but for the price and cleanliness of the hotel, I would highly recommend stay there. Each morning, breakfast is prepared and ready from 8 to 10, and she takes pride in her business. If I were to visit Genoa again, I would definitely consider staying at this bed and breakfast again.

View all Genoa Bed and Breakfasts