B&B Delfino Blue Reviews

Via B.Buozzi, n. 18/4, Genoa, Liguria, Italy

Everything you need for an affordable stay in genoa. Easy to find (5) mins from train station. Friendly staff, wifi, nice breakfast and good bathroom/shower facilities. Would stay here again. Recommend it.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Scotland

This hostel was really great. The host is friendly, helpful and caring. it is the perfect place to relax after a busy day in beautiful Genova. I liked everything.

A lovely B and B! The rooms were all very clean and well furnished. Lots of hot water and a very nice bathroom. Didn't really see anyone else there so it was very quiet. I can't eat gluten so I emailed ahead and the owner went out and bought me some food for breakfast which was really really kind of her. 15/20 mins walk from the centre but we felt a little uneasy at night time so I wouldn't stay there if I was travelling on my own. Overall a super couple of days!

I liked it very much. But it's on the 2nd floor.

We had a great time in Genoa and our stay in the hostel was lovely. The host is very nice, you really feel warmly welcomed. The breakfast is good, the rooms are spacious, the bathroom are clean.

One of the few B&B's which do not charge a single person the same as they would charge a couple. Quite fine option. The road is a bit noisy but not as much as I feared in the beginning, I would only have appreciated if the people who get up very early had been asked to take their breakfast as little loudly as possible.

Thanks for everything. I really enjoyed my stay.

Thanks To you! Kim A big KISS Ciao! Fulvia

Clean, spacious, and walking distance to the harbor. Staff was friendly. Quaint feeling like you were living in your own apartment. Beds weren't very comfortable.

• 24th Oct 2013

Lovely hostel and staff answered all of our questions and went out of their way to always be helpful to us!

View all Genoa Bed and Breakfasts