B&B Delfino Blue Reviews

Via B.Buozzi, n. 18/4, Genoa, Italy

Our stay at Fulvia's Bed and Breakfast was incredible. We were the only ones there, so we essentially had the entire appartment to ourselves. The location is a bit out of the way of center city Genoa, but for the price and cleanliness of the hotel, I would highly recommend stay there. Each morning, breakfast is prepared and ready from 8 to 10, and she takes pride in her business. If I were to visit Genoa again, I would definitely consider staying at this bed and breakfast again.

• 13th Feb 2015

The place was very nice and cosy. love the homey feeling. Fulvia was very very nice! Took time to share with us the area and helped us with our itinerary. Our stay was very short but it was lovely. Love to be back again!

Nice hostel, near mail railway station (6-7 minutes), near metro station (3 minutes). Big rooms, very pleasent host.

Great place. Very friendly staff.

• 27th Dec 2014
  • Kazakhstan
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Experianced staff of high level of service. I stay always there if I'm in Genoa. Now again was very glad to see Segniora Fulvia and Segniora Tiziana. My greetings to them from here from St.-Psb. Yours sincerely, Konstantin K.

highly recommended. felt very welcome and it's a lovely apartment

I loved my stay at B

• 26th Oct 2014

The hosts very friendly and we enjoyed the stay in a very cordial atmosphere.

It was exactly what we were looking for. I thought they did a great job.

Please pass onto the staff, I cannot remember the lady's name but she was so helpful and sorted everything out quckly and couldn't do enough for us

• 20th Sep 2014

Signora Fulvia was very helpful and friendly and the room was spacious and clean. Nice breakfast,too! Grazie tanto!

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Wales

Very friendly owner who made me feel welcome.

• 6th Sep 2014

If you want to feel how is living in a genovese home, this is your B&B. Good location close to central station and metro, cleanliness and facilities but best of all are the staff!!! Like a family! TOTALLY RECOMMENDED. Baci da Santander.

Grazie!!!! Ivan baci da Genova e...da me. Ciao! Fulvia

Very well kept, good breakfast, nice staff, good room and good location, no complaints

Fulvia the host is just beautiful, very lovely and helpful. This is a quieter location but still so close to a main station that takes you everywhere. Very clean and so cute .

View all Genoa Bed and Breakfasts