B&B Delfino Blue Reviews

Via B.Buozzi, n. 18/4, Genoa, Italy

B&B Delfino Blue was an amazing hostel! My friend and I absolutely loved staying here. The security was very good, the staff were AMAZINGLY friendly and very helpful. We had to walk a while to get to the centre of the city, but it was very close to the train station which was perfect. All in all, a really great place to stay and we definitely would recommend it.

Thank you very very much ...girls. A big KISS to you! Ciao! Fulvia

It feels like if you are home although it is a little far from the main attractions

We had a nice stay and we'd definitely recommend this Bed and Breakfast. It's a little walk to the city centre but otherwise it's a good place to stay.

I ended up here after I couldn't get a booking at a hostel, and I'm so glad I did! The owners were just lovely and made you feel more like a house guest than a customer. The location is pretty close to the train station/airport shuttle drop-off, and while it's a bit of a walk from the old town, you get to see more of the city. Breakfast was great!

Everything you need for an affordable stay in genoa. Easy to find (5) mins from train station. Friendly staff, wifi, nice breakfast and good bathroom/shower facilities. Would stay here again. Recommend it.

This hostel was really great. The host is friendly, helpful and caring. it is the perfect place to relax after a busy day in beautiful Genova. I liked everything.

A lovely B and B! The rooms were all very clean and well furnished. Lots of hot water and a very nice bathroom. Didn't really see anyone else there so it was very quiet. I can't eat gluten so I emailed ahead and the owner went out and bought me some food for breakfast which was really really kind of her. 15/20 mins walk from the centre but we felt a little uneasy at night time so I wouldn't stay there if I was travelling on my own. Overall a super couple of days!

I stayed on February for two nights and everything was perfect! Fulvia and her daughter were really friendly and in the best disposition to give advice about the city. The room was clean, comfortable and had everything I needed. Breakfast was great as well.

I liked it very much. But it's on the 2nd floor.

1 2 Next » last »