B&B Delfino Blue Reviews

Via B.Buozzi, n. 18/4, Genoa, Italy

Easy but organized hostel. It's essentially a huge flat turned hostel. Felt more like a house with clean Italian ladies that ran it. Breakfast was organized and abundant. We got to sit in the kitchen of the house to have breakfast.

Really enjoyed our stay at this B&B. Great atmosphere and the staff couldn't be friendlier. The only drawback is that it is a little far from the historic center of town. Would highly recommend a stay.

Thank you very very much. A big KISS from Genova...and from ME. Ciao! Fulvia

Beautiful rooms, and the person who runs the place is such a sweet and friendly lady! Good amount of food for breakfast as well. Excellent stay for the money we paid!

Everyone at the B&B were very helpful. I wish I had time to stay another day. I will try and come back soon, thank you.

• 17th May 2014

The location is very close (6-7 mins' walk) to the Piazza Principe station, 20 minutes from the Porto Antico and a bit longer to walk up to the historic centre. Fulvia was such a welcoming host and the private double room was spacious and comfortable. The B

• 12th May 2014

Lovely B&B, very clean, nice breakfast, helpful and pleasant staff, central location. However, the "free parking" on the description is misleading: you need to park in the street and the area is far from nice. We had our car window crashed and bags stolen during the day and there were prostitutes walking under our window at night.

The place was lovely and the owner courteous and cooperative. It could, however do with some more toilets and baths. But a great place to stay.

• 30th Apr 2014
  • India

One of the best hostels i have ever seen/stayed. It is extremely clean and cosy- from the rooms to the bathrooms. Everything is nicely furnished and more than well maintained. The staff was also really friendly and helpful. The breakfast was as if we were in a hotel. It is a house and you really feel like at home. I definitely recomend a stay there if you are in Genova.

B&B Delfino Blue was an amazing hostel! My friend and I absolutely loved staying here. The security was very good, the staff were AMAZINGLY friendly and very helpful. We had to walk a while to get to the centre of the city, but it was very close to the train station which was perfect. All in all, a really great place to stay and we definitely would recommend it.

Thank you very very much ...girls. A big KISS to you! Ciao! Fulvia

It feels like if you are home although it is a little far from the main attractions

We had a nice stay and we'd definitely recommend this Bed and Breakfast. It's a little walk to the city centre but otherwise it's a good place to stay.

I ended up here after I couldn't get a booking at a hostel, and I'm so glad I did! The owners were just lovely and made you feel more like a house guest than a customer. The location is pretty close to the train station/airport shuttle drop-off, and while it's a bit of a walk from the old town, you get to see more of the city. Breakfast was great!

Everything you need for an affordable stay in genoa. Easy to find (5) mins from train station. Friendly staff, wifi, nice breakfast and good bathroom/shower facilities. Would stay here again. Recommend it.

This hostel was really great. The host is friendly, helpful and caring. it is the perfect place to relax after a busy day in beautiful Genova. I liked everything.

1 2 Next » last »