B&B Distrito Condesa

Superb 9 Total Reviews
Superb 9 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 31-40
27th Apr 2017

Love this place!! Second time I've stayed here and I've got to say that it's a real treat. It's in the best location with so many cool places just a short walk away.

• USA, Male, 31-40
13th Apr 2017

I was really pleased with my stay. The hosts were accommodating, and the bed and breakfast and its location were charming. As a solo traveler, meeting people all over the world enhanced the qualify of my trip in a way that a five star hotel would not.