• Via Campostrini 13 - Pedemonte, San Pietro in Cariano, Verona, Italy

8.7
Fabulous 99 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 99 Total Reviews
B&B DolceCasa Located at Via Campostrini 13 - Pedemonte, San Pietro in Cariano, Verona.
Italy
Verona 37029 Via Campostrini 13 - Pedemonte, San Pietro in Cariano
87% 99
45.5064380 10.9152660
    Rooms available

• Slovenia, Couple, 25-30
10th Jul 2016

Roberto is one of the nicest guest house owners I have met so far. We had a really long day behind us, we came to the house around 1am, he came waiting for us out in the street. He let us sleep as long as we wanted, after we woke up, we had some good italian coffee and some light breakfast. Roberto also gave us some advice for a nice restaurant not far from the property and an amazing place to swim in Garda Lake. I would absolutely recommend staying at mentioned place.

• Hungary, Male, 31-40
15th Jun 2016

I liked the staff, very kind. Location is out of Verona so a bit of disappointment. Like breakfast: one packed croissant. But we could make some fine coffee. Value is good for the money, I recommend that accomodation

9th Jun 2016

Very kind, welcomed me early and left me to be. Not close to town, but if you don't mind using the bus, all will be well. EXCELLENT pizza ristorante around the corner to the right. Inexpensive and delicious, all the locals go, and for good reason. Great place for an easy time of passing through. Grazie

• Slovenia, All Female Group, 25-30
28th May 2016

Really nice apartment with two bathrooms, clean, spacious. Perfect location because it is in the middle of Lago di Garda and Verona city, both aproximately 20 min by car. Nice breakfast included, with coffee, croissants, marmelade...and really nice owner, kind and smiley, gives you the keys and thats it, we had all the privacy. Overall, a really nice stay, reccomended.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
11th May 2016

Great B&B, although not the best location for someone who wants to visit Verona. If you get there at night, expect to pay 20 euros for a taxi from the train station. However, Roberto is the most welcoming host you could hope for. It was worth every euro spent and I would definitely stay there again!

• Greece, Male, 25-30
7th May 2016

One of the best. Robert (the owner) is so good person. The place is a house in Pedemonte (San Pietro in Cariano) (15 minutes by car from Verona). The whole house was perfect cleaned. I ll suggest you you stay unconditionally!

29th Apr 2016

I had an amazing stay at the B&B, it was perfectly clean, and the staff, Roberto and his wife, were more than kind to me- my phone broke just after I arrived and they immediately offered me the use of their own computer, and printed out a map of the city and bus schedule for me without my even asking. The B&B is just outside Verona, which I loved because it is surrounded by vineyards. My room had a private balcony and I was able to see the sunrise over the vineyards. Thank you Roberto!

27th Apr 2016

If you have a car, and you want a place away from the city next to some really beautiful vineyards, then this is the place for you! The rooms are clean and comfortable and the owner is really nice. This is not a place for backpackers. It is not in an area conducive for walking and the bus ride into Verona is about 45 min.

15th Apr 2016

Clean, super friendly, safe, and comfortable. The rooms are really nice and I would definitely go back,

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Feb 2016

Loved this place! The staff was really friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place if you want something outside of Verona. The only downfall to this B&B is that it is about a 40 minute bus ride away from Verona, which the busses stop running to at about 6 pm.