• Via Campostrini 13 - Pedemonte, San Pietro in Cariano, Verona, Italy
9.0
Superb 81 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 81 Total Reviews
B&B DolceCasa Located at Via Campostrini 13 - Pedemonte, San Pietro in Cariano, Verona.
Italy
Verona 37029 Via Campostrini 13 - Pedemonte, San Pietro in Cariano
90% 81
45.5064380 10.9152660
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2016

Clean, super friendly, safe, and comfortable. The rooms are really nice and I would definitely go back,

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Feb 2016

Loved this place! The staff was really friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place if you want something outside of Verona. The only downfall to this B&B is that it is about a 40 minute bus ride away from Verona, which the busses stop running to at about 6 pm.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
26th Dec 2015
7.7

It was EXTREMELY hard to get there from Verona. I came a little after Christmas, so THE 21 AND THE 103 BUSES WEREN'T RUNNING. I had to take the 93, which got me kind of close, and I walked for about 30 minutes in an area I had no idea about anything. Luckily, the locals are really nice and very helpful, and when I had problems getting there, they helped me as much as they could. Without them, I would have never found the B&B. Once I got there, the guy was really nice and i had no problem.