• Via Campostrini 13 - Pedemonte, San Pietro in Cariano, Verona, Italy
Fabulous 88 Total Reviews
Fabulous 88 Total Reviews
B&B DolceCasa Located at Via Campostrini 13 - Pedemonte, San Pietro in Cariano, Verona.
Italy
Verona 37029 Via Campostrini 13 - Pedemonte, San Pietro in Cariano
89% 88
45.5064380 10.9152660
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
11th May 2016

Great B&B, although not the best location for someone who wants to visit Verona. If you get there at night, expect to pay 20 euros for a taxi from the train station. However, Roberto is the most welcoming host you could hope for. It was worth every euro spent and I would definitely stay there again!

• Greece, Male, 25-30
7th May 2016

One of the best. Robert (the owner) is so good person. The place is a house in Pedemonte (San Pietro in Cariano) (15 minutes by car from Verona). The whole house was perfect cleaned. I ll suggest you you stay unconditionally!

29th Apr 2016

I had an amazing stay at the B&B, it was perfectly clean, and the staff, Roberto and his wife, were more than kind to me- my phone broke just after I arrived and they immediately offered me the use of their own computer, and printed out a map of the city and bus schedule for me without my even asking. The B&B is just outside Verona, which I loved because it is surrounded by vineyards. My room had a private balcony and I was able to see the sunrise over the vineyards. Thank you Roberto!

27th Apr 2016

If you have a car, and you want a place away from the city next to some really beautiful vineyards, then this is the place for you! The rooms are clean and comfortable and the owner is really nice. This is not a place for backpackers. It is not in an area conducive for walking and the bus ride into Verona is about 45 min.

15th Apr 2016

Clean, super friendly, safe, and comfortable. The rooms are really nice and I would definitely go back,

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Feb 2016

Loved this place! The staff was really friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place if you want something outside of Verona. The only downfall to this B&B is that it is about a 40 minute bus ride away from Verona, which the busses stop running to at about 6 pm.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
26th Dec 2015
7.7

It was EXTREMELY hard to get there from Verona. I came a little after Christmas, so THE 21 AND THE 103 BUSES WEREN'T RUNNING. I had to take the 93, which got me kind of close, and I walked for about 30 minutes in an area I had no idea about anything. Luckily, the locals are really nice and very helpful, and when I had problems getting there, they helped me as much as they could. Without them, I would have never found the B&B. Once I got there, the guy was really nice and i had no problem.