B&B DolceCasa Reviews

Via Campostrini 13 - Pedemonte, San Pietro in Cariano, Verona, Italy

It was EXTREMELY hard to get there from Verona. I came a little after Christmas, so THE 21 AND THE 103 BUSES WEREN'T RUNNING. I had to take the 93, which got me kind of close, and I walked for about 30 minutes in an area I had no idea about anything. Luckily, the locals are really nice and very helpful, and when I had problems getting there, they helped me as much as they could. Without them, I would have never found the B&B. Once I got there, the guy was really nice and i had no problem.

Smell of smoke in the common area and cigarettes lying around i the kitchen. This is supposed to be a no smoking place. Bedroom and bathroom were nice and clean. Breakfast is almost non existing. With a little bit more care this could be turned into a nice place.

B&B DolceCasa was absolutely wonderful. The owner, Roberto, was very friendly and had great tips on what to do (we had rented a car so he recommended a trip to Sirmione, a beautiful town on Lake Garda). The room was large, comfortable, and ours even had a terrace. There was a shared kitchen and bathroom, both were cleaned daily and they were both great. The bus is fairly cheap, a five minute walk, and will get you to downtown Verona, but beware the strange hours especially on Sundays.

This B and B (incidentally no breakfast, only coffee) is located too far from Verona and not at all suited to backpackers.

Wonderful place, couldn't asked for better and the owner was very obliging and welcoming.

• 12th Aug 2015