9.0
Superb 40 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 40 Total Reviews
B&B DolceVita Located at Via San Cesareo, 64, , Sorrento.
B&B DolceVita
B&B DolceVita
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

Amazing location! Host is very nice and very helpful.

• allysoncardis971
  • England, Couple, 41+
9th Jun 2016

The Dolce Vita is right at the heart of the old town which made for a lively stay amongst the bars, restaurants and shops. The room was clean and comfortable with air conditioning which was essential! The staff were so helpful and friendly they really made the stay special for us. It is worth noting that it's a hostel rather than a B&B.

6th Apr 2016
6.3

This is NOT a B&B. There is absolutely NO breakfast, not even hot water for instant coffee or tea. It's in a nice location on the walking/shopping street, close to everything though. The owner is nice enough to help you if you ask, but is not forthcoming, and is very strict with his time as far as your arrival and departure times.

Only now i red ur rewiev in hostelworld I was really surprised about it Speaking with u , it seem u was happy about my BB But now I understand is not like it . We spoke a lot , and every evening I asked u if u need something but u seemed very independent and busy so I didn’t want to bore u . In Italy true bb don’t have reception and due to this I have to ask for time arrival. A kattle for hot water for caffè is in the entrance. As I showed u the first day . Only I wonder why u didn’t told me anything when we meet every evening. Best regards Ettore

2nd Apr 2016

My dad and I stayed in this guest house and it was wonderful. Ettore was an awesome host. He took time to show us around the hostel, help us plan our time in Sorrento and was around each night to see what we did and make sure we had a good night. The location couldn't be any better, it's perfect. The room we stayed in was very comfortable and quiet. And you can't beat the price! We highly, HIGHLY recommend staying at DolceVito!