B&B Domus Rachele Reviews

Via Alessandria 88, Rome, Italy

Great Time staying in a nice city appartment. Fabio made us feel very welcome and his knowledge of Rome was extremely usefully. Would recommend staying here

• 16th May 2014

Fabio was an excellent host for us making sure we had an ample Continental Breakfast and a very well-kept room. He was always prompt and warm in our daily interactions and e-mail exchanges prior. I am thankful that this B&B is so great because I had heard that hostels in Rome tended to be bad. But Fabio made my friend and my experience a great first visit to Rome. I am also surprised at how wonderfully clean he kept our room. It was overall a phenomenal stay in Italy's capital!

Home in Rome! Don't look any further. This is the place to stay when visiting Rome. Fabio, the B&B owner, made sure all of our needs were met--which bus numbers to take, where to eat--that it felt like we were staying at a close friend's house. He even helped us find an ATM machine around the B&B area then personally walked us to the bus stop where we could catch a bus going to Tiburtina station. Now that's service! And his breakfast and cappuccino? It's the best way to start your day!

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts