B&B Domus dei Cocchieri Reviews

Piazzetta Chiesa dei Cocchieri 4, Palermo, Italy

Very pleasant stay at Domus dei Cocchieri! Although it is located directly in the city centre the room was quiet. The breakfast was amazing with homemade Sicilian specialties by the owners. Absolutely recommendable! Only one small remark: The parking space is directly at the street and not private. You need a small car (like everybody has) and excellent parking skills

I really liked the B&B. It was comfortable, clean and nice. However the wifi reception in my room wasn't the best. And I would liked a better curtain that could make darker the room. Because sometimes we eant to wake up later and we don't want to be woken up by the morning sun.

View all Palermo Bed and Breakfasts