B&B Domus dei Cocchieri Reviews

Piazzetta Chiesa dei Cocchieri 4, Palermo, Italy

I really liked the B&B. It was comfortable, clean and nice. However the wifi reception in my room wasn't the best. And I would liked a better curtain that could make darker the room. Because sometimes we eant to wake up later and we don't want to be woken up by the morning sun.

This was not a B&B but a home away from home. I found new friends and can't wait to see them all again very soon. Paolo is a most hospitable host and his family have the warmest hearts - my experience in Palermo could not have been a more authentic Sicilian experience thanks to them. From the first day, Paolo was helpful, generous and attentive. I'm proud to say I have a new Italian brother. The room, property, breakfast, facilities, service - all superb! I am so glad I booked this for Palermo.

View all Palermo Bed and Breakfasts