B&B Domus dei Cocchieri Reviews

Piazzetta Chiesa dei Cocchieri 4, Palermo, Italy

1 Review

This was not a B&B but a home away from home. I found new friends and can't wait to see them all again very soon. Paolo is a most hospitable host and his family have the warmest hearts - my experience in Palermo could not have been a more authentic Sicilian experience thanks to them. From the first day, Paolo was helpful, generous and attentive. I'm proud to say I have a new Italian brother. The room, property, breakfast, facilities, service - all superb! I am so glad I booked this for Palermo.

View all Palermo Bed and Breakfasts