B&B Eleven Rome Reviews

Via Merulana 117, Rome, Italy

It's a very clean bed and breakfast. Every thing was tidy and the rooms were nog dirty at all. The availability of your staff can be better. I had to call with my phone from my own country to call you and tell I wanted to pay. You should think about leaving a phone at the hostel so quest can only call your numbers if they need you.

• 22nd Oct 2014

The hotel was ok. Clean, small room, but fine. Poor breakfast. Right before I got on to the plane I received an email that I had to arrive at a different address (there are 2 hotels, not one!), without reason why (strange!). This address was farther away from the city and I had to wait 45 min. at the door before somebody arrived. There is no permanent staff at the hotel, which is a bit annoying. I think the owner was not very friendly with me, but he thought the same about me (and told me so...)

• 9th Oct 2014

Unfortunately we regret the incident, but we had a technical problem with the structure and we have not been able to accommodate in another b&B

This might be incorrect, but I don't recall seeing the Italian's staying tax when I booked.

• 20th Sep 2014

Really nice terrace with helpful staff. They had some problems with accommodating us, but they solved it the best way they can. Thanks for staying.

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Czech Republic

The staff were amazing, very helpful! They went above and beyond to help us find our bags that we had lost at the train station, which due to their help, we got them back! Close walk to the colosseum and to trains. Everything was very clean and felt very safe. Wifi in the room and the room was very spacious. Only things that could be improved is to have air conditioning and a healthier breakfast (was given chocolate cakes and jam filled croissants and coffee). We had a wonderful stay here :)

We were moved after our first night to Sole e Luna rooms upstairs (another b&b) due to double booking or something of that nature, which was strange but not much hassle and the rooms were equally nice. Very hot might think about saving up for roof fans but the small fans provided were ok. Breakfast was a bit of a let down, packaged croissants that weren't particularly tasty, didn't hold up well compared to cooked breakfasts we've received in other places. The guy running B&B was lovely though.

The hostel was very good, ideal location, and really lovely staff- my only complaint is that the breakfast wasn't topped up very well each day so had to ration on last day.

We opened the desk drawer and found old take away food rotting inside. Also, when we opened the wardrobe, there were pillows and bed sheets bunched together to hide all the mess. There were no towels provided. Also, the contact number needs to be updated. We sat outside for half an hour trying to reach him.

• 30th Jul 2014