B&B Eleven Rome Reviews

Via Merulana 117, Rome, Italy

A promising Hotel that failed to deliver on the most essential requirement of all, customer service. The name B&B is misleading because the breakfast offered is very poor and cannot really be considered a breakfast. We were left with no choice but to eat at the coffee shop on the main road. It is always a good idea to inform tourists of local places to visit or at least ask how the service is. We felt left out and not welcome. This hotel needs to learn from its mistakes and deliver its promises

It's a very clean bed and breakfast. Every thing was tidy and the rooms were nog dirty at all. The availability of your staff can be better. I had to call with my phone from my own country to call you and tell I wanted to pay. You should think about leaving a phone at the hostel so quest can only call your numbers if they need you.

• 22nd Oct 2014

The hotel was ok. Clean, small room, but fine. Poor breakfast. Right before I got on to the plane I received an email that I had to arrive at a different address (there are 2 hotels, not one!), without reason why (strange!). This address was farther away from the city and I had to wait 45 min. at the door before somebody arrived. There is no permanent staff at the hotel, which is a bit annoying. I think the owner was not very friendly with me, but he thought the same about me (and told me so...)

• 9th Oct 2014

Unfortunately we regret the incident, but we had a technical problem with the structure and we have not been able to accommodate in another b&B

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts