B&B Firenze 32 Reviews

Via Firenze 32, Naples, Italy

Would not call this a b & b. The breakfast consisted of a croissant in a packet and tea/coffee. I would nothing recommend staying near the station, it's a really dodgy area. Nice enough room, good security, and clean.

The host was really rude all the time. He kept us waiting for more than 10 minutes outside of the door after answering the bell. While that he was talking with his neighbor through the window. He did not concern with our well staying and gave us poor advice about the regional attractions.

• 16th Aug 2014

Location was good, Breakfast was ok. I traveled during the summer I I did not like that they kept shutting off my A/C

Great location and very clean!

Great stay. Better than we expected!

• 26th Jun 2014

Good location for day trips out of Naples as it is near the train station, although the general area is not very friendly. Advertises as having a kitchen- you are NOT allowed to make any food here only tea or coffee. Also advertises as having laundry facilities- we asked to use these and were told the washing machine was only for staff and we had to go to a very expensive laundrette about 5 minutes walk away. Room and bathroom were both good sizes and very clean. Breakfast is minimal.

View all Naples Bed and Breakfasts