B&B Firenze 32 Reviews

Via Firenze 32, Naples, Italy

Would not call this a b & b. The breakfast consisted of a croissant in a packet and tea/coffee. I would nothing recommend staying near the station, it's a really dodgy area. Nice enough room, good security, and clean.

The host was really rude all the time. He kept us waiting for more than 10 minutes outside of the door after answering the bell. While that he was talking with his neighbor through the window. He did not concern with our well staying and gave us poor advice about the regional attractions.

• 16th Aug 2014

Location was good, Breakfast was ok. I traveled during the summer I I did not like that they kept shutting off my A/C

Great location and very clean!

Great stay. Better than we expected!

• 26th Jun 2014