Very Good 303 Total Reviews
Very Good 303 Total Reviews
B&B Firenze 32 Located at Via Firenze 32, , Naples.
B&B Firenze 32
B&B Firenze 32
    Rooms available

25th Aug 2016
6.9

Rooms are in a residential block so no reception until 8 o clock. We arrived just after 6 from overnight bus, proprietor allowed us to leave bags and come back at 8 or later. Room ok, tidy and clean. We were told that the room was due to be painted during the day, and when my partner expressed concern about the smell of paint, the proprietor moved us to another room. Slightly disconcerting to have rooms so scattered but the rooms are clean and well maintained. Very well managed. Value for money

• Australia, Male, 18-24
14th Aug 2016
7.7

Place was right in the Napoli Centrale station. Don't be deceived by the area where the hostel is looking dodgy at first. It really is a nice area with plenty of cheap food places around. Takes around 40 min walk to the main piazza. Pretty fast wifi for a hostel. Bathroom was clean. Breakfast is only included for the non-dorm rooms unfortunately. Staff were very helpful. Would recommend to go back

• USA, Male, 18-24
4th Aug 2016

Rooms are huge, A/C silent but ice cold, showers are clean, with great pressure and very hot water. Luca (the owner) gave me a level of service that I've never had at any other establishment, and treated me like a friend. He helped me navigate the confusing ins and outs of Naples, taking 3+ hours of his time to do so. The surrounding area may seem "seedy" if you've never been the racial minority before, but is very safe. if there is room, book here: you won't find a better value.

2nd Aug 2016
5.4

Eh its ok here. The area feels VERY unsafe, and I was actually afraid to leave at night. The property is ok, but nothing was phenomenal. For what we paid we got what we expected, but the guy who checked us in was pretty nice and helped familiarize us with what there is to do in Naples.

• Brazil, All Female Group, 18-24
28th Jul 2016

Because we arrived after 8pm and we didn't tell them we lose our first night, so we had to find another place, as a plus the guy gave us in the next day a private room to me and my two friends, but we paid the first night anyway because they consider as no show. And because we stayed in a private room for the price of a shared one we couldn't have the breakfast, but it was ok too.

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
25th Jul 2016

Great hotel room, very clean and tidy. Make sure you put the correct check in time as someone will come and meet you then. If you are early you will have to call and wait an hour. Breakfast is a coffee and croissant if you want to have it early maybe ask the night before. Great place to stay I highly recommend :) very close to the train station!

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
9th Jul 2016
4.3

The reception desk was absolutely useless. We arrived at 3:00 PM to drop our bags and go to Pompeii for the day; however, when we arrived no one was around (although it says reception open from 8am to 8pm). Outside we met 2 girls who said the host had asked them to wait 3 hours with their bags before they could be let in, so they had to just sit there! We decided to go to Pompeii as this was our only chance but got back at 8:15 with noone around or anyone to contact! Appalling service!

5th Jul 2016

This place was solid. The area does feel a little sketchy but so does all of naples. Its super close to the train station too which was great.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
20th Jun 2016
4.3

I was delayed getting into Naples and by the time I had access to the Internet it was 8:30pm. I sent an email asking if there is any way we can get access (expecting to pay the surcharge) and that I was expecting to arrive around 10. We arrived in Naples at 10 as expected. I work nights in east London so I'm used to dodgy areas but this area felt very unsafe. Wasn't able to get access so had to book into the best Westin next door for €70. Was charged for the room and still no reply to my email.

16th Jun 2016
8.0

Located close to the train station, so quite convenient if you want to visit places around the area. Dorm is quite dark but staff is super friendly.