B&B Firenze 32 Reviews

Via Firenze 32, Naples, Italy

Location was good, Breakfast was ok. I traveled during the summer I I did not like that they kept shutting off my A/C

Great location and very clean!

Great stay. Better than we expected!

• 26th Jun 2014

Good location for day trips out of Naples as it is near the train station, although the general area is not very friendly. Advertises as having a kitchen- you are NOT allowed to make any food here only tea or coffee. Also advertises as having laundry facilities- we asked to use these and were told the washing machine was only for staff and we had to go to a very expensive laundrette about 5 minutes walk away. Room and bathroom were both good sizes and very clean. Breakfast is minimal.

This would be such a nice accommodation. It was clean, location is good especially for people who want to travel to the surrounding places like Pompeii, Hercolano, etc. The only thing I really complain about is the guy who run the place. He is rude and does not speak a word in English. Apparently he knows enough English to ask for payment. The issue was not the language but the attitude. He showed no interest to understand and if you ask him something, he has careless attitude. Unacceptable!!!!

• 22nd Feb 2014