7.9
Very Good 285 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 285 Total Reviews
B&B Firenze 32 Located at Via Firenze 32, , Naples.
B&B Firenze 32
    Rooms available

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
20th Jun 2016
4.3

I was delayed getting into Naples and by the time I had access to the Internet it was 8:30pm. I sent an email asking if there is any way we can get access (expecting to pay the surcharge) and that I was expecting to arrive around 10. We arrived in Naples at 10 as expected. I work nights in east London so I'm used to dodgy areas but this area felt very unsafe. Wasn't able to get access so had to book into the best Westin next door for €70. Was charged for the room and still no reply to my email.

16th Jun 2016
8.0

Luca was very good in guiding us around Napoli. Cheap place, very convenient location.

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
5th Jun 2016
8.0

The histel itself is pretty old, it doesn't have the best facilities but the manager, Luca will make sure that you are havung a pleasant stay! :) It is located very conveniently right in front if the train station and only a minute away from the bus station that will take you to the airport.

• USA, Female, 18-24
3rd Jun 2016
4.6

The location was horrible. Although it's close to the train station, it's at least 15 minutes to the nearest site or good pizza shop. It's located in a sketchy area that you don't want to be in when it gets dark. My bed broke so I had to move the mattress to the floor. Check out was at 10:30, but they came in at 9:30, turned on the lights and began cleaning. The lockers are tiny and there's no air movement in the room.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
25th May 2016
8.0

The staff was very helpful and friendly! They brought breakfast at any requested time and helped with directions around the city. Overall, very accommodating. The location was not ideal. It was close to the train station but it felt rather unsafe, especially at night. We felt okay in a group but I would not want to walk around the area alone. Wifi is available but spotty and slow. We had to go into the lobby area to access it at times. Note that it is also on the 3rd floor, be prepared to climb.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
16th May 2016
5.7

Staff was okay but not very welcoming. The worker had claimed that we had not notified him of our late arrival however we had sent an email and text message three days prior to our date and we received a confirmation that the timing would be fine. Moreover, the website states that breakfast is provided but it is only for those with private room, just a heads up! Overall the hostel was in an okay location and decently priced.

16th May 2016
6.6

The wifi was poor and the facilities were average.

• charlyisidore
  • France, Male, 25-30
14th May 2016
8.0

I booked a bed in the hostel part of the building (8-bed dorm). This hostel is very well located (very close to the central train station) but not so easy to find. Be careful because the check in must be done before 8pm. My plane arrived almost 2 hours late in Naples, so I was late for the checkin. But the staff was comprehensive (not my fault), so I didn't pay any penalty. The staff contacted me using Whatsapp to ask about my arrival. No breakfast but bars provide ones for a very low price.

• England, Male, 41+
9th May 2016

Very well positioned location , close to both the rail and bus stations . Luca was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. My en-site room was very quiet and clean .

1st May 2016

Great location near the Napoli train station. This allowed for us to explore all of Naples and return to a familiar location at night. Naples is a magical place and B&B Firenze 32 is a great place to stay.