B&B Floralia Reviews

Via Borgo S.Lorenzo 9, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

This place was incredibly comfortable and felt like home. The owners are very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed my stay there, and the location was in the hear of things, yet quiet. Loved it!

Best location ever, despite the noise that could be heard from the people happy outside. Really nothing disturbing, specially after spending so good time in this wonderful city. Silvia and Sabino were great. They really made us felling at home and willing to help us on hints to trips nearby Florence and good restaurants.

We stayed for two nights in B&B Floralia and we had a very nice time. Sabino, our host was very friendly and helpful and we hope to return one day.

• 14th Mar 2014

Easily the best BnB I have ever stayed at! Although that is a bold claim the owner (Silvia) and her apartment backs it up! The location was amazing, turn out the door, walk 2 minutes and you are staring at the famous Duomo! The room was excellent and very clean and well maintained. The included breakfast was more than sufficient and I really appreciated the owner using her own coffee machine for us!

Great place to stay in Florence, excellent location, you can walk to most of the tourist attractions, its a few blocks away from Santa Maria Novella Station (3), a block away from Piazza il Duomo, the staff is very friendly and helpful (Sabino and Silvia are the best hosts), the internet its acceptable and we didn't had any inconvenience with the bandwidth, its a very confortable place to stay, pretty clean, and close to everything. I will definitely stay hare again, without a doubt.

Silvia was wonderful and kept in contact with me before my arrival. Sabino was great when I arrived - explaining the B&B and Florence attractions in great English. He also recommended a really good restaurant that my friend and I went to. It was quiet and as a solo traveller I felt really safe with freedom to come and go whenever I liked.

• 26th Nov 2013

I liobe the owner, Silvia was very friendly, just what you need when you travel alone. It was just like at your own house, very comfortable. I will certainly take my family to this place when I am back to florence. Thnaks for the hospitality Silvia, hope see you again sometimes.

• 9th Nov 2013
  • Indonesia

Silvia and her brother were very welcoming. They did everything to help us learn to get around the beautiful city of Florence. Great restaurant recommendations, bus directions, helped us get soccer tickets! Our room was perfect, bathroom outside the bedroom made for a huge bathroom, not a problem at all. We would stay with them again for sure. Both Silvia and he brother speak English very well!

• 27th Oct 2013