B&B Florens Reviews

Sodu str. 4-4, Vilnius, Lithuania

No Rating

The breakfast is just a cup of coffee. The room we received was realy good for this price, with 3 single beds, a TV, a table and the shower on it.. There weren't a hairdryer in the bathroom. Car parking was free of charge.

• 8th May 2014
  • vanit
  • Belarus

Dear Tatiana, Breakfast was NOT included into the room price. Complimentary Coffee/Tea is available every morning, but it cannot be considered as breakfast. Kind regards, B&B Florens Team

Close to a 24hr bistro which is rediculously cheap :)

Good hostel, recomended

A nice hostel not far from the center of Vilnius. A small walk and you are where the action is. The shower was "splooshing" all over the place, besides from that it was good cleanliness and quiet at night.

A really nice place to stay. My single room ensuite was spacious, clean and comfortable. It's a renovated flat in an old beautiful building, with the entrance through a courtyard, so it was great to live for a few days in one of those buildings that so much call my attention. They just mention "coffee making facilities", but indeed apart from the kettle there's a microwave, fridge and clutery, along with free tea/coffee. A great improvement over my previous stay in the nearby AHostel.

Very near the train station which is a plus. the beds were very small and the mattresses not so comfortable. Breakfast was not included which makes me wonder why they are a B & B.

It's a bed to sleep in, not much more. Polite and helpful staff.

We enjoyed our stay here but it shouldn't be advertised as bed and breakfast when it doesn't supply breakfast. Also, no cooking hob or cereal bowls in kitchen.

• 6th Jul 2013
  • New Zealand
  • Couple, 41+

Relaxed atmosphere, clean kitchen, private bath and LARGE rooms

The B&B Florens is well situated between the main railway station (5 minutes walk) and the old town (10-15 minutes walk). It is secured by three locked doors what gives you an impression of insecurity (why do they need such measures?) but makes in fact the place quiet sure. The staff is friendly, but not often at the B&B what makes questions and contact a bit difficult. Breakfast is not really existing (1 cup of coffee or tea, thats all). The rooms are very tidy, very nice, spacious and make y

• 28th Jun 2013

I like this hostel, and will be staying here when I returned to Vilnius

Big, clean rooms. Very light and comfortable, especially room with balcony. But in my opinion expensive.

• 26th Oct 2012
  • Belarus

The room was ok. But the house was a little disaster. The staircase looked decayed and it smelled from wet concrete. And there was a abandoned construction site on the top floor. Moreover, the staff was very unfriendly. The girl behind the desk even sent me away the first time when I came and asked if I am at the right place. Therefore, we decided to move into the hotel next door.

• 30th Jul 2012
  • Switzerland

The location is excellent, near the bus and railway station. Although it is called bed and breakfast, there was no breakfast.

One of the beds was broken, in spite of fixation immediately, it got broken again. To prepare a bed available before the arrival of guests is very important. Besides, if the breakfast is not included, why is Florens called "B&B"? It will confuse the customers.

• 9th Jul 2012
  • Taiwan
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The main advantage of the B&B is a very good location; the main disadvantage is the noisy street what may cause problems for these people who want to go sleep early.

Good location near bus station. Free coffee, but you have to ask for it. In general they don't say very much in the reception. Room is clean and confortable enough.

Due to technical issues I was offered to stay in Florens Boutique. The place is great, clean, safe, comfortable. The staff is nice and helpful. It's located jn the city center, 5 minutes from the bus and railway station. Nice place to stay.

I booked a room in a Florens Bed and Breakfast, though when we arrived we were suppose to get to other branch called Florens Boutique, which took extra time and frustration, because we were not informed about it before arriving to the city. Moreover, when I was investigating on the place we were suppose to stay - Florens B&B, the check-out time was stated as 11.30, though at Florens Boutique it was 10.45am, while the breakfast was served until 11am, which made confusion between us and main desk.

• 27th Dec 2011
  • Lithuania

Likes: Location, friendly & helpful, staff, safe, modest breakfast, clean Dislikes: No shower gel (It was strange considering they provided towels) Noisy reception and thin walls. This part time receptionist had invited his friend over in the middle of the night to keep him company Heating was TERRIBLE Considering prices in Vilnius, I found it a bit expensive. I would look for better options, but wouldn't mind staying there again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6